Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

2 for second years- How were you raised?

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

2 for second years- How were you raised? Empty 2 for second years- How were you raised?

Post by Passion Rose Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Passion walked in, rubbing her eyes. She noticed it got a bit bright out, she waved her wands and the windows prevented some of the sunlight coming in.

Smiling, she turned on her radio and Lights started playing. She relaxed in her chair.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

2 for second years- How were you raised? Empty Re: 2 for second years- How were you raised?

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 am

Iris was surprised to see a new Professor. "Good morning," she greeted politely. "My name's Iris."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

2 for second years- How were you raised? Empty Re: 2 for second years- How were you raised?

Post by Passion Rose Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 am

Passion turned towards the girl and smiled. "Hello Iris. I am Professor Passion, I know my last name is Rose, but I prefer Passion." She realized she was a bit thirsty. Getting her bottle of blood, she drank a little. She had limitations on how much she could drink.

"Pick a seat." She waved her hand.

2 for second years- How were you raised? Empty 2 for...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Alexis walked into the class, at last we'll be learning some thing today. She smiled. 'Hello Professor, I'm Alexis.' She waved at Iris, and took a seat.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Iris entered and relieved she was not the earliest. She wanted to start the lesson now. A lesson she would consider interesting by now. She greeted the professor with her usual smiling routine. "Hello professor. Name's Iris." She turned to face the couple who were already there, grinned, and continued. "But as there is already an Iris here . . . call me 'Eye' like what my friends do so." She chuckled softy and took her previous seat during the first lesson.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 am

Passion laughed softly. "Well, eye, call me Professor Rose. Same with Alexis. Alexis? Any nicknames? Same with Iris?" She asked. She wanted her students as comfortable as possible, Occlumency required that with learning it.

2 for second years- How were you raised? Empty 2 for...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 am

Alexis smiled back, 'Well, my friends call me Alex. Its nice to meet you Professor Rose.'
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:18 am

Iris chuckled and it seemed comfortable with the subject already, especially now with the new professor. "I call Gryffindor Iris, Grayson. And Alexis, Alex. But if in a rush, Lex would do."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Passion smiled as she stood up and started picking up some books and putting them on the shelves while dancing slightly.

"Alright then. Can y'all tell me about yourselves while we wait on a few other students?" She asked.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 am

Iris abruptly stopped laughing and replied in her delightful tone. "Well, favorite things to do are to read, write, listen to music, and I love my pet cat." She smiled.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"You can call me Grayson as well, Professor." Iris grinned. "So, there can be no confusion. Well, I love to talk and really hate silence, I love listening to music and reading. And my absolute favourite thing in the world is flying."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:46 am