Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Just one of those days (Open thread)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just one of those days (Open thread) Empty Just one of those days (Open thread)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

It had been a long day, a seriously long day to be fair, but Melanie wasn't still ready for it to be over.
    She stifled a yarn, refusing to turn around and march back to the Ravenclaw tower to do absolutely nothing until she fell asleep.
    No, she was going to do something.. fun. Or at least not be alone and do nothing.

She wasn't sure why she picked the Trophy Room to go walking around, but she had. So she crossed her arms, spinning in circles for something interesting to look at.

The trophy room was filled with stuff, like to be guessed and Mel let her cold fingers run over some of the things she could touch and weren't hidden away behind glass.

(O.O.C: Yay I made an open thread! I haven't made those in ages! Now someone fun, come and post with mee!)
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just one of those days (Open thread) Empty Just one of those days

Post by Flora Evans Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

It was past dinner and she had homework to do, but Flora insisted to herself that a walk would do her good. Aquila is rubbing off off me, she mused. She entered the trophy room. So many achievements made. Some true, like the best quidditch team of Gryffindor. Oliver Wood, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinner, Katie Bell, Fred Weasley, George Weasley & Harry Potter. She sensed someone's presence behind her, to the right.
    'Hello' she called, without turning around, 'Nice evening, isn't it?'
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just one of those days (Open thread) Empty Re: Just one of those days (Open thread)

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 am

Crystal didnt know why but she just felt like being away from the common room. So sh walked to the trophy room, she didnt kniw why just kind of thought being alone would be good. When she walked in though she was surprised to find Mel one of her Claw friends, and another Ravenclaw girl she recognized but she couldnt place her name.

"Hello Mel, and hello... Im terribly sorry but Im awful with names. My name is Crystal but you can call me Chrys." She said this with a slight embarresment. Why could she not think of her name? Maybe because we havent been properly introduced.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just one of those days (Open thread) Empty Re: Just one of those days (Open thread)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 am

Mel jumped up, a little startled when she heard a voice, she noticed a younger girl and gave her a bright smile. "Hello!" She grinned. "I'm Melanie-" she started off, but stopped in mid sentence when she heard a familiar voice.

"Chrys!" She grinned, turning around to face her brunette friend. "Lovely seeing you here" She said, grinning brightly before turning back to the other girl. "I'm pretty sure you're a Ravenclaw as well, if I'm corrected?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

Just as the girl was going to introduce herself Flora saw another girl join them.
    "Hello Mel, Chrys. I'm Flora Evans,Ravenclaw, first year. It's nice to meet you."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 pm

"Hello. Its nice to meet you!" Said Crystal excitedly she loved meeting new people

"What brings you guys here?"
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

Dulce wanted to explore Hogwarts. She hadn't been here before, she was at a different school, and this was the school where her sister had went too.

Oh Passion.
    She thought. Her eyes prickled the slightest bit, but she blinked her eyes.

She entered a room that was filled with trophys- with two girls inside. "Oh, I am sorry. I can leave if you want." She said quickly.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 am

Crystal was very surprised when she heard a voice behind her.

"Don't be silly! Hello I don't believe we have met, my name is Crystal but you can call me Chrys."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 am

"Oh hello." Flora nodded too, "Flora Evans." she introduced herself.
    She looked at the others and suddenly a thought struck her mind, "What up with us Ravenclaws this evening and Trophyroom anyway?" She smiled and shook her head.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Dulce smiled slightly. "I'm Dulce. Call me anything nice, though not Dally." Her sister called her Dally. "I have no idea." She replied, and sat down. "Just might be a fate, messing with us." She joked.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"I guess it is fate." Crystal said. What she was really thinking is If this is fate then there has to be a reason we are all here.

Crystal had always believed that Hogwarts was magical itself. Not just the students who attended it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:32 pm