Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Shut it D O W N <OPEN>

Shut it D O W N <OPEN> Empty Shut it D O W N <OPEN>

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 am

go with your gut - - -

Shut it D O W N <OPEN> Tp002 Shut it D O W N <OPEN> Tp001

Sometimes, Kenzi needed some space. A lot of it, one should add. Partly so she could be alone and have some tranquility, or just so she could dance the night away. Either way, they are both quite reasonable reasons for her to have some time at the lake, one of the most tranquil spots at the school. Sure, there were rumours going around there was that Giant Squid, but Kenzi didn't care; they were not real to her, no matter what. Even if her best friends said so.

When she was sure she was alone, Kenzi got ready for her first position. Her feet were all done up in first position, and after thirty seconds, she set off on her usual dance. Her robes were getting in her way a little bit, but she knew how to dance with them on with nearly three years of experience doing so. She could feel herself tilting her head ever so slightly, gently raising her arms above her head and looking up at it, her face expression changing slightly with every frame. In her mind, there was a redundant music, only playing over and over again in her head endlessly, a piece only a piano could play with such emotion and power.

Unknown to her, somewhere behind her, someone was watching.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Shut it D O W N <OPEN> Empty Re: Shut it D O W N <OPEN>

Post by Iva Popov Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 pm

The lake was only place that reminded Iva of her true home back in Russia. The crisp, fall air, the wide open space, the pureness of the lake water (minus the squid, of course,) it all reminded her of that country. Today, she decided to hang out at its banks in the lonely still of the forest.

Until she saw her. That dancing girl, spinning and twirling.

Watching and gaping, Iva felt jealously run through her veins, stopping her cold. The older girl was tall, graceful, and beautiful! Why, Iva could just stand and watch her dance to the music that Iva could never hear. What talent, but she was a proud Slytherin, unwilling to admit her jealousy. She should just leave this girl to herself and let the solemn dance commence.

Iva stepped backwards, hoping to avoid being seen. Her foot found a log and her weak ankles twisted, causing her to fall to the forest floor with loud thud and a yelp of surprise.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 am

go with your gut - - -

Kenzi heard a yelp behind hear after cracks of broken branches. She quickly came towards the yelp, and found herself facing a girl wearing Slytherin robes.

"Oh dear!" she whispered, checking the girl's ankle. "Are you okay?"

She then took a good look at the girl's long blode hair. It was extremely wavy, like the beautiful waves of the ocean. "You have pretty hair, you know that?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Iva looked at the girl, to her throbbing ankle, and back before springing to her feet. Dull pain crept up her leg, but she ignored it as best she could.

"Ah! Forgive me!" She curtsied, pulling her robes up. She made strong eye contact with the girl, a sign of respect in Russia, "I do not mean to interrupt your dancing,"

When the girl mentioned her hair, Iva looked down for a second, then back up. "Thank you. You are quite feminine as well," There was a pause after this were she sat, frowning at the girl. Suddenly, she forced an awkward smile.

Being Russian, she had a tendency to come off cold to these British people.

"Very nice dance. Very nice,"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:02 pm

go with your gut - - -

Kenzi laughed at the girl's remark. She really did seem to wholly respect her, and the blonde Hufflepuff was glad for that. Though she did seem determined to hold her eye contact for some odd reason. "It's alright, dear," she smiled, trying not to shriek. "I can dance anytime I want to."

"Feminine?" Kenzi asked, sounding - and feeling - absolutely dumbfounded. "I am in no way feminine. I am just graceful. They're two different things, sweetie."

Kenzi blushed when the girl complimented her on her dance,, though she was even more surprised at the girl's smile. As awkward as it was, it was really quite beautiful. "Oh please," Kenzi said. "I get it. Compared to those of the Russian ballet, I am absolutely terrible." She laughed loudly at her own joke. "By the way, I'm Kenzi. Not a very graceful name, is it? And dear, you have a really nice smile. You should smile more often."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Kenzi blushed when the girl complimented her on her dance,, though she was even more surprised at the girl's smile. As awkward as it was, it was really quite beautiful. "Oh please," Kenzi said. "I get it. Compared to those of the Russian ballet, I am absolutely terrible." She laughed loudly at her own joke. "By the way, I'm Kenzi. Not a very graceful name, is it? And dear, you have a really nice smile. You should smile more often."

Iva opened her mouth, then closed it again thoughtfully, smiling again. Relived the girl wasn't angry, she brushed off her robes, saying: " I am glad you are not mad at me,"

"Feminine is a compliment, yes?" She asked, puzzled at the girl's amazed nature, "I thought it was,"

Iva rolled her eyes with distaste when the girl mentioned the ballet. When people heard her undeniable accent, usually four things were mentioned: Communism, Vodka, Comrade, and the Russian Ballet. But, this girl didn't seem to be making fun of her, so Iva replied with a nervous chuckle, "No, No, if you keep practicing you could be that.... good. I saw them in Moscow last year with my father and you would fit in well,"

At the mention of her smile, Iva's face went bright red. She covered her cheeks with her hands, embarrassed. "Oh, no! No! I do not! You are .. too nice! You British people smile too much anyway!" She looked at the girl, then to the ground, "I am Iva, by the way,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:35 pm