Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Unexpected | Soph/Ric

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Unexpected | Soph/Ric Empty Unexpected | Soph/Ric

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 am

Sophia had left early that morning, leaving a note on the kitchen counter for Asric.

Ric, There is something I must tend to today. I shall see you this evening. Love, Soph

She now stood at that same counter, one hand flat upon its surface and the other wrapped around a water glass that was still half full. Magus croaked at her from his position a couple feet away. The woman looked at him. She appeared a bit stricken.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Unexpected | Soph/Ric Empty Re: Unexpected | Soph/Ric

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:16 am

Ric pocketed the small vial now empty of the poison it once held and left the building. Once people found the man it would just look like any ordinary natural death. An ordinary death no one will find the cause for. He sighed and apparated straight back to the house, he was worried about Sophia. She hadn't been well recently and she had disappeared this morning when he got up for work so he was eager to find out if she was okay.

Once he was home he threw his bag to the floor and pulled off his jacket. "Honey im home." He shouted for her to hear. "Are you in?"
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 am

Sophia's gaze broke from her familiar, hand jerking in surprise as she heard Ric's voice. "Och aye, that Ah am," she called back. "Aam back in th' scullery. Grabbing a towel, she proceeded to mop up the water she had spilled. Magus was doing an odd sideways pacing on the counter top across from her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:30 am

He smiled at her familiar tone and headed for the kitchen, just eager to see if she was feeling any better. "Hey, how you feeling babe?" He asked walking into the room and pecking her on the cheek. "Oh here let me get that." He said taking the cloth to clean up the water, she was ill so she shouldn't being doing cleaning.

"Did you enjoy your trip this morning?" He asked.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 am

"Och aye," she answered, "well... nae really, Ah guess." Sophia allowed him to take the cloth from her. Wrapping her arms about her middle, she watched him wipe up the water.

"Ah went tae see a healer," she told him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 am

He turned to look at her questioningly. "A healer? I thought it was just some stomach bug, its not food poisoning is it? Im sure i made all the food right." He said rubbing his forehead. He maybe new to making all these carbohydrates but he still knew how to cook them properly.

"What is it?" He asked moving to stand in front of her, worry now clear on his face.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

Sophia exhaled slowly. "Oooh, Ah'm nae sick," she murmured. Biting her lip a bit anxiously for a moment, she looked up at him, brown gaze seeking him.

"Ric," she told him. "Ah'm pregnant."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:56 am

"Your not?" He asked feeling slightly relieved now he knew she was fine, he couldn't stand to see her ill. He froze as his mind began to cover every single thought he had in his mind. Pregnant? His baby? He was going to be a father? Morning sickness? He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out he was just frozen in thought.

Slowly he began to unfreeze and a smile appeared. Within seconds of him coming back to the room he had his lips pressed against hers. "We're going to have a baby?" He asked, just needing to make sure he had heard correctly. How could something so great come from something he thought was so terrible. "I'm going to be a father?" He chuckled, it was unbelievable. He had dreamt of having a family for so long and now here was his chance.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 am

Sophia waited for Ric to say something - anything. When his lips pressed against her own, she felt the anxiety (well, most of it) and uncertainty ease from her body.

She nodded a smile curving her lips. His excitement was catching - Sophia couldn't have said how relieved she felt by his response.

"Aye," she said, laughing happily. She reached a hand up to caress his cheek. "An' a fine father yeh shall be." It seemed so unreal. She was going to have a family - with Ric. Throwing her arms around his neck, she hugged him tightly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:08 am

He laughed and placed a hand over hers that cupped her cheek. "We're going to be a family Soph. A real family, never in my wildest dreams did i ever think this could happen to me. This never happens to hunters." He said the smiled only growing wider if that was entirely possible with the huge smile already on his face. Ace had had a family, but they had been taken from him. He would not, no he could not allow that to happen to his family. He was secret keeper so the house was definitely safe.

"You're going to be a mother." He smiled then gasped a little. "Wait until everyone finds out." He smirked he knew hunter wouldnt like what he was doing but he'd understand at least. His mother and father? Well he'd imagine they'd be over the moon. He crouched down so he was on eye level with her stomach. "Hello little one, its daddy speaking." He smiled. "You are going to be one loved little kid." He smiled standing back up straight to kiss Sophia once more as he snaked his arms around her waist.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:30 am

"A family..." Sophia echoed. "Do ye know how long I've wished for a family of my own? Years, Ric. And now..." She smiled. "I feel so fortunate.

"For a bit, I worried about how ye would respond," she admitted sheepishly.

She laughed when he crouched down to talk to her stomach. It was very endearing to see him like this. It made her grow even fonder of him. "I love you, Ric," she told him, backing in his embrace. "More than ye know."

A thought suddenly struck her and she stiffened. "Oh, bloody hell..." she murmured.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 am

"It sounds so surreal." He smiled. "I don't think i'll ever believe its true until i hold the baby in my arms. Hell i still wake up thinking me and you are a dream until i wake up and see you in my arms." He smiled. "You've made my life better in some many ways i can't even begin to tell you." He said even his master had noticed his mood had lifted since his last visit. Sophia just made him more happier as a whole and to everyone else he was always happy.

"You never have to hide anything from me love. Especially not when its this good what made you think i wouldn't be happy? I've only ever dreamt of having a family, everything else just happened." He said tucking her hair behind her ear.

He smiled. "I love you more than life its self." He said wrapping his arms around her in a hug. He froze and moved back a little in shock. "What? What is it? You okay?" He asked checking her over.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 am

"I feel the same. Such a wonderful dream... and here you are, even when I'm awake." Sophia smiled back at him. "I love you and being with you. You make me feel more complete; whole. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else."

She ducked her head. "I know," she said. "I was just being silly.

"Ah'm fine," Sophia reassured him. "It's jist..." she groaned a bit. "Ah have tae tell my parents."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 pm

He smiled. "Its good that we agree. It means we can look forward to a long future ahead of us with our little family." He said placing a hand over her stomach. "You don't have to think of a life without me. You have me now forever, mind body spirit, take it its already yours."

He laughed in relief. "I can see how they is a problem but you just about gave me heartattack." He smiled gently pulling her in for hug. "We can deal with your parents together but now you are doing to take that sexy butt of yours into the living room whilst i make us some tea." He said giving her a little peck on the lips as he grabbed two mugs from the cupboard.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:20 am

"As I am yours," Sophia returned with a warm smile.

She shook her head. "You donnae know my parents, love. My da is a bit... overprotective."

Her lips curved into a suggestive smirk. "I daresay my butt is not all that is sexy of mine," she said, but she did as he bade her, anyway.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am

"Hmm i'll do my best love to make your father like me. My parents are going to love you, i know they will." He smiled.

"I know." He smirked giving her a wink. "As much as i hate you leaving, i just love to watch you walk away." He said pouring the water into the cups. Once the teas were made he took them both to the living room where Sophia waited. "Here, a nice warm tea helps everything." He said passing her one of the cups.

"What's your father like then?" He asked, might as well get to know what the guys like before meeting him.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

"Thank you," Sophia said, accepting the teacup and holding it between her hands for a moment before taking an appreciative sip. She snuggled further into the sofa.

"He's wonderful, really," the woman replied fondly. "Loving, kind, strong, brave - everything a girl could wish for in a father, really. Naturally, there are some things I appreciate less. For instance, no matter how old I get, I'm still his little girl, sweet and innocent," she smirked as she added, "in need of his protection from devious men." She gave a soft laugh.

"I do think my parents shall like you, as well, especially my mum. But as I said before, my da can be overprotective," Sophia gave a pained smile. "I wouldnae be surprised if he were tae take a swing at yeh, actually."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:31 am

He chuckled. "Guess im a devious man, here to steal your virtue." He smiled. "Don't worry, ill take care of you... and the little one. If its a girl she will our little princess and forever banned from boys. If its a boy ill train him up to protect his own family one day and to treat women with the respect they deserve."

He smiled. "I will do my best to get him to like me, its not fair on you if we don't at least attempt to get along. If your father does come swinging at me ill be the better man and dodge until he gives in." He said tucking her hair behind her ear.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 am

"I know you will," Sophia replied simply, smiling lovingly at him.

"Oh, I've no doubt my father shall learn to get along with you, Ric - he shall for my sake, if nothing else." She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "And if'n he does land a hit, he'll be getting an earful from me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm