Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A night to remember (Ric/ Soph)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A night to remember (Ric/ Soph) Empty A night to remember (Ric/ Soph)

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:59 pm

The moment had finally come and now they were out of the way of prying eyes Ric pulled out a blind fold. "Right the rest of the way you cant see." He smiled moving behind her to put on the blindfold.

"Do you trust me?" He said moving back around to face her and take both her hands in his and slowly leading her forward into the forest. He knew this place like the back of his hand. He come in here to hunt often so he knew all the dangers and the good spots.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

A night to remember (Ric/ Soph) Empty Re: A night to remember (Ric/ Soph)

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 pm

"You're gonna blindfold me, then?" Sophia laughed, but stood still as he tied the cloth over her eyes.

She squeezed his hands with her own, a warm smile on her face. "With all my heart, Ric," she replied. "There isnae anyone I trust more."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

"Thank you." He said before leading her forward. The place he had picked just happened to be right at the heart of the forest, a perfect place to be with the one that held his. He slowly lead her forward, care not to take her anywhere that would hinder her steps.

Once they had reached the placed he stopped her and took off the blind fold. "Just follow the light my love." He whispered into her ear before he disappeared out of sight. Directly infront of Sophia was a pathway of trees lit up by the brightest flying pixies Ric could find.

The end of the trail led a small clearing with a little candle lit dinner table set up in the center and standing next to it was Ric.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:07 am

Sophia grinned, taking in the pathway with a mixture of wonder and affection. "Och, if ye could see the pretty pixies, love," she murmured, lightly stroking her rounded belly. "They're so beautiful." She continued along the path, smiling widely at Asric.

"I think ye actually managed to outdo yerself, this time," Sophia remarked. "It's lovely, Ric. Perfectly lovely."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 am

He smiled and moved forward to take her hand. "Nothing but the best for you my love." He said leading her to her chair. Once there he pulled the chair out for her so she could sit down.

"Remember the night we first properly met?" He asked moving around the small round table to take his seat. "It was just outside of the forest by the lake." He explained taking his napkin and placing it on his lap. "I have never been so greatful for sleepless night in my entire life. They led to you and for that i will forever be greatful." He smiled.

A second later a tiny pop sounded just to their left announcing the small house elf. "What can i get for you Master... Mistress?" It asked bowing to each in turn.

Ric hadn't looked away from Sophia since she first arrived in the clearing so he waited for her to place her order first. "Anything you want, we can get."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 am

"Aye, I remember," Sophia said, smiling fondly at the memory. "I really didn't want to be alone that night. Your presence comforted me greatly. It always does."

She considered thoughtfully for a moment. "Och, I don't know," she said finally. "I'll let you decide, this time. Anythin's fine."

Last edited by Sophia Wyse on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:02 am

"That night i saw the real you for the first time." He smiled. "No idea why you had to hide it, it is a part of you, it makes you who you are." He said holding holding out his hand for her to take across the table.

"I'll take the steak place, medium rare." He said before returning back to Soph. "Are you sure theres nothing you fancy?" He asked.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am

"I suppose it was mostly old habit," Sophia replied, taking his hand. "Few people seem to understand a gift like mine, or even want to. It seemed simpler to keep it to myself. Besides, who wants to be the tormented woman, terrorized by that which might not even come to pass?" She gave his hand a light squeeze.

"Steak does sound nice. I'd like mine well-done, though, with a small salad. And pumpkin juice," she added with a small smirk. Six or seven months ago, Sophia didn't really like anything pumpkin. That had changed, though.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am

"I understand not many understand the importance of my job either. They just see it as a chance to kill." He frowned, no one knew how much he actually did to help the wizarding world by ridding them of the scum. "Im sure no one would but you were given the gift for a reason, you might not know it yet but you will. In time." He smiled.

"A steak? Since when did you order steak?" He asked playfully. "We must have a little hunter on the way, if the babies making you eat steak." He smirked.

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 am

"Aye, all Gifts have a purpose, regardless of what said gift might be," she agreed. "That, I know well, love."

Sophia gave an amused smile. "I eat steak," she replied. "Even if it isnae as much as you. Nonetheless, I do hope fer a boy, and that he looks just like his father."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

"Gifts are very important." He nodded. "Oh no, as much as i would love to have a boy. He must have his mothers beautiful looks. If he looks even a half as good as you he'd be turning all the girls head." He smiled. He would love his son to get a head start in life.

"Oh i have a surprise for you before the food arrives." He smiled getting to his feet. "But you're gonna have to hunt it down. Its hiddened in the clearing somewhere."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

"And do we want our boy tae be turnin' all the ladies' heads?" Sophia asked, raising a brow as her eyes sparkled in amusement. Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Very well, then, we shall have a beautiful boy who looks jist like his mother."

Sophia stood, as well, gaze sweeping the clearing. "A scavenger hunt, Ric? And do I get a clue?" She looked about, studying the table, first, before turning her curious gaze to the rest of the clearing, looking for anything that stood out.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 am

"Boys dream of being the one to turn heads as well you know." He smiled pressing his lips to hers. "Good i like the sound of that and im sure the litte one will be much happier as well."

"Of course. It's well hidden obviously." He smiled glancing around the clearing. "Okay move around and ill let you know if your getting hotter or colder." He smirked.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 am

"Of course, it is," Sophia pouted, though it was ruined by the glint of mischief in her eyes. "I'm always hot, y'know. I should hate to think I'm getting colder."

She moved towards the left edge of the clearing, hands resting lightly on her stomach. "Now, whit d'ye suppose yer father has hidden for us?" she mused aloud. "Perhaps it isn't fae us. Perhaps, it's only fae yer mother. Did he tell ye, then? Whilst I was asleep, perhaps?" Sophia shot a grin back at Ric over her shoulder.

"Am I getting close, yet, then?" she asked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

He chuckled. "I know love, you have always been hot and always will be." He smiled running his hand through his hair as he admired her beauty.

"Don't tell your mother anything junior and definitely don't look into her eyes. Her eyes have persuasive powers." He said covvering his eyes but looking through his fingers. "I'll give you a clue. The right side is freezing cold." He said turning to look at the left side with the shallow underground cave.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 am

"Oh?" Sophia grinned, noticing his gaze. "Tae the left, then?" She adjusted her path accordingly, coming to the small cave - a little tunnel, really - shortly. Crouching down, she reached a hand in.

"Something in here, then?" she asked.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 am

He smiled and nodded as she changed direction. He just couldn't wait for her to find it now, this gift had been in his mind for so long now it was about time he gave it to her.

"Ooooh very hot now." He smiled moving forward to stand by her side, ready for when she found it.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Grinning up at him, Sophia felt around until her fingers curled around what she assumed was the object of her search.

"What's this, then?" she murmured curiously as she pulled it out.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 am

He smiled and took the box and helped her to her feet. "I've always dreamt of having a family, but it never at all seemed possible to me. I was born to hunt and hunt alone. Then i met you." He smiled holding her hands to his chest. "You've given me everything i ever wanted and more and i can't lose that." He said sliding down onto one knee, pulling out the box again. "You've made me a better person and you've shown me what life can really be like."

"Sophia Wyse, would you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" He asked, opening the box to reveal a small ring with a diamond on top, this had to be his most nerve racking experience ever.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

Sophia's heart had skipped a beat when she saw the box. She stared at Asric as he helped her to her feet, a flush spreading across despite herself at his words. A hand rested over her heart - which was now beating frantically - as he went down on one knee.

It took her a moment to be able to speak around the lump that had formed in her throat.

"Och aye!" she exclaimed, tears springing to her eyes and tracking down her cheeks. "Merlin, Ric, aye! Wi' aw mah heart, aye."

Sophia waved a hand in front of her face. "Damn it tae bludy hell!" she exclaimed, a bit angrily. "Ah donnae mean tae cry!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:28 am

Ric smiled with joy as she said yes, weeks of planning finally gone to plan. He'd never have imagined this day a year ago, it just goes to show a lot can change in such a short time.

He pulled the ring out the box and gently slid it onto her finger, pleased he'd gotten the right size. He smiled and got to his feet pulling her in for a hug. "You have no idea how happy you have made me." He laughed, if he could he'd pick her up and swing her around in a hug but he was afraid of crushing the baby.

He smiled and kissed on of her tears away. "As long as its happy tears let them roll free." He smiled. "I could just go for a fun or a fly i am that happy." He said bouncing for join.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 am

Sophia hugged him tightly back. "You know, I was startin' tae think I'd hae tae ask you," she told him, with a laugh. "An' donnae think I wouldnae have!

"You're nae th' only one who's a bit excited," Sophia said, eyes sparkling. She caught his hand and pressed it against her stomach. The baby was kicking.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 pm

"Im sorry it took me so long my love." He said leaning back to tuck her hair behind her ear. "I signed myself up for a lifetime of being alone as soon as i accepted my apprenticeship. It just took longer than i planned to break that."

"I'm a traditional man if anything and i know we went about things backward but im glad we did. We wouldn't have junior if we hadn't." He smiled. "Oh." He smiled and he laid a hand on her stomach. "Thats a kick and a half he's got there." He laughed.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:20 am

"It's quite alright," Sophia told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I forgive you. Furthermore, I feel we went about things in precisely the order we should have. The future may be fickle, but doesnae mean there's no such thing as fate.

"I was fated to love you, Ric. I can feel it in my bones."

She smiled warmly at him. Fated, indeed, she thought contentedly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 am

He chuckled to himself before going on to explain himself. "Before i met you i didn't believe in fate. Call me stupid but i didn't like the thought of not being able to control my own life. Then i met you and it felt like i was born for that moment." He explained running a hand through his hair. "I know it probably sounds weird but something made me get up that night we met and sent me to you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm