Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Long Time No See (Air and Char)

Long Time No See (Air and Char) Empty Long Time No See (Air and Char)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:08 am

Charlotte, as she often did wandered around the book store, she had in fact been offered a job there she was that known amongst the people there but she had declined it, after all she had her studies to focus on.

"Wow this one is new in! Would you mind if I took a look at it?"

She asked the shopkeeper, to which they replied that they could of course look at it in the chairs by the fire, with that Charlotte smiled and placed the new book list back and went off in search of the book.

In her hurry she almost bumped into someone in the middle of the aisle.

"Oh im sorry! Sorry! Did I hurt you?"

Long Time No See (Air and Char) Empty Re: Long Time No See (Air and Char)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Aireon was wandering Flourish and Blotts. He was looking at the DADA section when some one bumped into him. He stumbled a bit, but regained his balance quickly. He heard the person say sorry, but the voice made him freeze. It couldn't be.

"Charlotte? Charlotte Matthews?" he asked tentatively.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Charlotte held her hands up in a 'my bad' gesture before she noticed who she was actually speaking to and she gasped softly, she hadn't seen him in years, hadn't spoken to him for more than that long.

"Air? Aireon Thiren?! Is that you?!"

She called happily, her arms hugging him close to her as she had to fight the urge not to squish him closer to her. Red eyes sparkling with happiness Charlotte grinned.

"Oh it's been so long...but of course its me! Good old Charlotte."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Aireon hugged Charlotte back tightly. His blue eyes shined with happiness. He released her, and asked her the one question that had been bugging him for a long time.

"Where have you been? I've missed you so much," he admitted and gave her a quick hug once he finished.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Charlotte smiled as she felt Air hug her back and she didn't really want to let go but did so eventually. Moving so that she could see him properly now she bit her lip softly, playing with a strand of her short pixie crop hair.

"I had some family issues to take care of, I wasn't around for a while, but I'm back now though, I missed you so much."

With that Charlotte hugged him hard again.

"How have you been? I've missed you too...like a lot..."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 pm

"I've been in classes. In the summers, though, I've been traveling," he replied. Aireon then pulled out a postcard. He gave it to Charlotte.

"I would've sent this to, but I didn't know where you were, so I kept it." On the postcard was the Colluseum in Rome. On the back was the message, Hey Char, Been missing you. Wish you could see this. Your friend, Aireon

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:00 am

Charlotte smiled, she always remembered how Air liked to travel around, the last time she had spoken to him Aireon had just gotten back from a jungle somewhere! That seemed so long ago...

"Oh really? Where have you been travelling to this time?"

Gently she took the postcard and traced the picture upon it, with that she smiled again, the message on the back warming her heart.

"Italy? Lovely, tell me how is it there?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:22 am