Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie}

Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie} Empty In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie}

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:47 pm

It was late, really late, half past midnight when something woke Tesla up. Hunger. Weird one, making her get up, change into her muggle clothes and sneak out in the direction of the kitchen. As she was about to tickle the pear on the painting that opened the door to it, she heard footsteps and tried to find a hiding place in panic.

Crap, she yelled in her head, cursing the minute she decided to go on a diet, what brought her here in the first place. I'm gonna be caught and everyone will no I secretly eat like a pig.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie} Empty Re: In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie}

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Georgie had woken up with a stir, and decided to go for a walk, probably to see the house elfs in the kitchen. She tiptoed down the corridors, hoping that she wasn't noticed by Peeves or someone as if she was then she would have been done for.

She took a deep sigh as she finally got there knowing that she was safe but turned to see there was a girl there that she recognised a bit. "Hi there." she came out with, not really knowing what to say.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie} Empty Re: In the Night Time, It's the Right Time, as the Ceiling hits the Floor {Georgie & Tessie}

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm

She screamed. A little.

"Jesus Christ, you scared the crap out of me!", she yelled an then put one hand on her mouth. "Maybe it's not the smartest idea to yell in a hallway where Peeves likes to patrol. You hungry too? I'm Tesla by the way, Tesla 'tendstobehavefreaky' Gordon."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Georgie giggles at the girl. "Sorry!" she responded laughing, "Yes maybe not the best idea!" she agreed looking around to see if the mischievous poltergiest was anywhere around, but was glad to see that he wasn't.

"More bored than hungry, I like coming down here to see the house elfs," she grinned looking around, waving at a few of them. "I am Georgie. Georgie Vane" she told her with a laugh.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:58 pm

The girl couldn't help but to giggle as well. "Oh well, you now what they say, what happens in the kitchens, stays in the kitchen, or something like that." Looking around, she realized that the mischievous ghost was no were to be seen so she relax, along with the girl.

Their conversation moved to the kitchen now and she was staring at the house elves, smiling at their happy faces, because she never realized how they really loved talking to humans. "I usually go here for food and food only, but I got to say now that you mentioned it... Maybe I'll stop by for a chat sometimes", she said, winking to a elf by her right, who was offering her tea. "2 tea spoons, thank you", she answered him and politely smiled. "They are so cute, I wish Robb and me had elves instead of muggle maids. That way we wouldn't have to pretend, but he wants us to keep a low profile while traveling."

"Nice to meet you Georgie, Georgie Vane", Tesla told her, her gaze light on her. "How old are you?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

She laughed at the what happens in the kitchen comment then smiled at what she was saying about the elfs. "They are just lovely arent they? Always happy and friendly," she smiled and turned to another elf offering her nearly everything in the kitchen, but Georgie graciously declined. "Robb, who is he?" she asked interestedly.

"I am fourteen now, but I am a third year," she told her smiling, "Are you in the year above?" Georgie asked.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:46 pm

"Pure joy. I'm usually bitchy, but their happy faces made me feel merrier", the girl told the blonde, smiling again. "Robb is my older brother and my legal guardian. I'm his spoiled little bratty sister, his Tessie, and he let's me do anything I want. It's kind of awesome and strange in the same moment."

"Oh 14, awesome, you're not that young as I thought", she answered. "Yes, I'm 15 now."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Georgie laughed at the girl. "I can be a bitch sometimes too" she informed her laughing, "We should get along just fine!" She listened to Tesla talk about her brother Robb. "My family is like that. I have a mum who is too busy to know I exist and a sister who is never there." she grinned.

"Yeah, I look a bit younger than I am" she told her smiling.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

"Can be a bitch? Hmm", she repeated after the blonde, scratching her nose. "We should work on that." I can befriend her, I think. She's really pretty, also., Tesla concluded in her head, smirking. "I'm sorry to hear that. Robb works a lot, he works in the ministry here, and he worked in the ministry when we lived in France. He was something like a diplomat there."

"No, I think you look perfect. But I wasn't sure."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Georgie nodded at the girl smiling. "Oh you dont have to be sorry, I like it better that way!" she informed Tess smiling. "My mum works at The Daily Prophet, she is the one who everyone hates, including me" she giggled.

She blushed as the girl said she looked perfect. "Thanks, you're perfect too" she told her laughing.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

She nodded. "I can understand why", and then continued. "I like it to, so I really know what you're talking about. I thinks that's the best for free spirits like us. No control, sneaking in the middle of the night to eat or break some rules...and yet, we continue to be awesome, am I not right?" After she finished her sentence, Tesla winked at Georgie. "I don't read the Prophet. They write crappy, uninteresting, gossip stories. If you don't mind me saying."

"I know I am blondie. And no need to be shy because you are too."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Georgie grinned in agreement. "I don't know what I would do if I was in one of them close families, where they actually talk to each other," she said with a laugh. "We are definately awesome, you cant get any better than us!" she laughed then listened to what Tesla was saying about the Prophet. "No it is fine, I hate it aswell!"

She blushed again. "Thanks," she said with a smile.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

"Yes, and have family dinners and go on shopping sprees together, instead of 'borrowing' their brother's credit card. Imagine that", she responded, with a distraught look on her face. Tesla was thinking about the old times, when everything was simpler and she had her whole family around her. Kent was in her mind too, as well as in her dreams. I miss him too much, she thought and then controlled herself again. Her gaze was on the girl again.

"What's up with all the blushing blondie?" she asked, smiling.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh god, that is horrifying!" she remarked, having a dramatized tragic look on her face to match Tesla's. She saw the other girl drift away for a few moments, and then seemed to snap back into reality. Georgie decided that she wouldn't bring it up, as she wasn't really in the mood for an awkward situation.

"I don't know, I am just shy I guess," she replied with a slight shrug.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 pm

She wasn't in the mood to talk about family drama, or any drama at all so she just decided to leave that topic behind and move on.

"I was like that blondie. And then I went loose. Well, not completely loose, there are still thing that I haven't done so I'm not that wild, and there's something I always wanted to do but I don't think you would want to hear about it." Tesla told her, a note of mystery in her voice.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Georgie tilted her head to the side. "You can tell me, I dont mind." she replied with a smile, wondering what Tesla was on about.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

"There are two things actually", she said, giggling and flirting with her deep, naughty eyes. She couldn't explain why she was doing this, playing with Georgie, but there was a strange feeling that she wanted more from her, but more of what, that was the real question.

"First, I have never, ever, ever, really eaten anything that contains chocolate in it or chocolate itself. My mom is a health freak and raised all of her kids to follow her rules, even when she's not around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am