Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mentor, Apprentice | Mad & JJ

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mentor, Apprentice | Mad & JJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Mentor, Apprentice | Mad & JJ

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 am

J. J. gave the book a wary look as her mentor put it back on the shelf. She was certianly going to be careful which books she opened from now on.

The girl thought about it for a moment.

"Well, there would have to be a spell to make it," she waved a hand at the volume with a shrug, "scream...or whatever its doing; and I guess it would have something to trigger the spell or charm. Something to tell the other spell to go off when its opened; it could be the same thing but, it would also need someway of recognizing one person from another if its a ward."

She paused and tiled her head to the side as another thought came to her.

"Or I guess you could just have it so the people who are meant to get around the ward just know how to deal with it."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

"Correct," Mad confirmed, with a nod of approval. "Well thought out, J.J.

"Now, was there anything else you wished to ask about?" she queried.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 am

J. J. beamed at that statment. She enjoyed feeling as if she was good at something - feeling recognized at least for the moment.

That smile, however, slipped off her features as she thought of something she did wish to ask. It was more of a thing she felt she had to ask tham something she actually wanted to know.

"Actually," the girl began to nervously twirl her hair, "There is one thing."

If there was anyone who would know and tell her the truth it would be her mentor.

"I don't get a lot of... news... at home," she started slowly, dancing around the item she didn't quite want to get to. Sighing she pulled herself together, "The War's started, hasn't it Miss Mad? People are... It's only going to get worst isn't it?"
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 am

Mad's lips thinned into a hard line. "The war has been going for some time, J.J.," she answered frankly. "It's only now being realized by the general populace. Sides are being drawn - soon, there will be no neutrality.

"Enjoy these days while you can," Mad advised, then confirmed, "Things are only going to get worse."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 am

J. J. gave a little nod as she digested this information. She felt it twist and turn in her stomach, but she refused to let it get past that.

"Thank you, Miss Mad," she said with a slight nod, glad to have her question answered. "And I will."

She looked around the room for a moment, letting her thoughts linger on the books that were around her before turning back to her mentor.

"I think that is all I wanted to know," she finally said, "I am finished."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm