Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Here I am again (Open)

Here I am again (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here I am again (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:34 am

Ingrid looked at Colin and blinked, if he was a professor why wouldn't he feel like one? Maybe he was a lax professor, Ingrid thought this would be quite novel, and she wanted to go and experience that as she had only had strict teaching.

"Vat class do you instruct? I may decide to take zat up."

Bowing her head at Colin, in a show of respect, Ingrid lifted it back up and sighed softly, as if letting her sadness out in that one, soft sound.

"Zey should have told me, Vot vould have happened if I hadn't known, gone back and she vas gone? Just like zat?"

Ingrid moved her hand over her arms and smiled sheepishly up at Colin, she had no idea why she was telling him all this, did he even care? She hoped she wasn't inconveniencing him.

"I have necrosis, but it has spread all over my body, zo...now I can't get rid of it..."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 pm

"Astronomy," Colin responded with a faint smile, "I take any opportunity to lose myself in the sky."

"That is true - there would be no excuse for them should that happen but perhaps... perhaps this is as hard on your parents as it is on you. They may not be thinking clearly. Certainly neither of them wish to invision such a situation in which..." he trailed off, not wishing to state the horrible obvious. A situation in which her mother does die.

Necrosis, what Colin had heard about that disease was truely aweful.. the dying of the skin - if it couldn't be cured it was an assured slow and unpleasant death for those who have it.

Impulsively, Colin gentle placed an arm around the girl's shoulders hoping to be a comfort.

"Surely magic..." he started and then trailed off realizing that he knew nothing about healing charms and did not wish to install false hope, "With everything that magic can do, a majority of it useless, one would think we'd be able to, at least, ensure our people long and healthy lives."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am

Ingrid looked at Colin with a smile on her face, she, ever the optimist knew that everything would come out okay in the end and it was just hard on the journey to get there but she couldnt stop the odd negative thought creeping in.

"It was just a bit of a shock you know...but I know zat zey vill be just fine and I can go back soon."

Standing there she looked up at the ruins of Colins house and then back to the floor, kicking around a pebble that lay there, she wasn't sure why but she felt comfortable talking to Colin about these things, just like Richard.

"I am getting help from my grandpapa in term of treatment, but it is not zee same..."

Ingrid gestured to one of her arms and she tapped it, it sounded almost hollow, that's because it was, it was a special kind of infused wood.

"He replaces my limbs, vith vooden ones. But you vouldnt notice vould you? Zats how good he is!"
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:56 pm

"That is a very good way to think," he smiled and looked back to his old home, "It is never good to dwell on the negitive. I should know."

He gave her a rueful chuckle for dwelling on the negitive was what she had talked him out of only moments before.

He tilted his head to the side as she explained the treatment her grandfather was giving to her.

"That is... that is most fortunate," he nodded, "I am glad that you are getting help. I image that would be quite the adjestment for you - but he does a lovely job. I couldn't tell at all."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 am

Ingrid smiled softly, she was glad that she had seemed to make some sort of impact against Colin, maybe now he would stop thinking so much in the negative and would think positively once in a while.

"Yes, I alvays try to zink of zee positive, you know zat Muggle song? Alvays look on the bright side of life...?"

With the more positve reaction to her treatment than she had gotten from Richard Ingrid welled with pride and she nodded her head.

"He really iz zee best! And I'm training under him."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 am

Colin nodded absentmindly and found himself humming the tune, "That is a great way to be. And a hard thing to do as well."

He gave her an apraising look and then a smile, "I must say, I admire you Ingrid Valenska. You are not only wise, but a strong person as well."

"Really? That is wonderful," he smiled again, "It is always nice to learn - or at least I thought so; what is he teaching you?"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 am

Ingrid couldn't help but blush softly and she bit her lip, she didn't think that she was any of those things but she was glad that some people thought that she was, and she wondered if she should take Colin's class.

"Vell...zank you very much Zir, you vould be zee first vone."

She grinned and she thought about how best she could phrase it to Colin, thinking of the muggle song Ingrid grinned.

"Do you know zee song? Master of Puppets? Zat's vat I do."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 am

"Your Welcome," he said with a smile, "I'm sure I won't be the last."

He listened to her explanation, "I think I get the idea- that sounds like a very interesting form of magic; a unique one to learn. I'd say you are very lucky to have the opportunity."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:18 pm