Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fix Me (Maya and Zach)

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Fix Me (Maya and Zach) Empty Fix Me (Maya and Zach)

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Maya pulled the giant hood of her older brother's hoodie over her head as a cold, bitter breeze stung her face. The hoodie came to just above her knees, making her look like she was wearing a weird looking robe with leggings underneath. She looked up at the inky black sky as wisps of chalky clouds swirled in the wind. A slow tear rolled soundlessly down her cheek as she watched the starless sky. Her brother had shouted at her again. She was scared that she was going to get hit, because this time, her father had ignored it.

Sucking in the sharp, cold air, Maya did what she knew best. She sang quietly, but the emptiness of the roads echoed her voice and it pealed like silver bells in the night.

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
    When you get what you want, but not what you need
    When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
    Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone, but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
    And ignite your bones
    And I will try to fix you"

Maya stopped, unable to speak anymore as tears flowed freely down her face silently.

Why was there no one to fix her?
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fix Me (Maya and Zach) Empty Re: Fix Me (Maya and Zach)

Post by Zach Jones Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Zach was sneaking out of the house, going to a pub to meet his friends. He knew that he was to young for that kind of things and that it was wrong, but he was young only this one time and also... it was Mark's birthday.

Murmuring a Coldplay song, Fix you, he noticed a beautiful girl crying and singing that song too.

Could this be fate?, he wondered to himself.

He didn't want to scare her, cause she looked so fragile to him, and he didn't want to embarass himself eather so he started following her a little.

Maybe if I went in the same direction as she is going, she'll think we know each other or something, a thought came to him.

No, no, then she'll think I'm a creepy stalker, he knew that it was a bad idea too.

Then the strangest thing happened. He flipped over something and accidentaly almost threw the girl on the floor. Instead of falling, he caught his balance and catched her too, pressing her against the wall in the process.

He turned white and then red.

"Uhm, sorry", he said shyly.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Maya felt someone's presence behind her and bit her cherry lip, trying to look like as she had gotten over her tears. God, she hoped he hadn't heard her singing- she thought she sounded terrible, but it soothed her. It reminded her a lot of her mother. Clearing her throat lightly, she tore her gaze away from the sky and continued to walk, still hearing someone behind her.

Just as she was about to peer over her shoulder, a body had almost thrown her to the floor- she yelped lightly and closed her eyes, awaiting the impact. She felt herself being caught and pressed up against the wall, and scrunched her eyes tighter, awaiting a blow.

"Don't hurt m-"

"Uhm, sorry,"

Bewildered, Maya opened her wide blue eyes and a rose coloured blush stained her cheeks as she realised that she was being pinned to a wall by a really handsome boy. Embarrassed by her thoughts, she looked down to her feet.

"S'okay." she murmured, a small smile reluctantly playing at her lips, no matter how hard she tried to banish it. Her eyes widened as she suddenly remembered that she had been crying before. Maya hastily wiped her damp face, hoping he wouldn't notice.

Course he'll notice, you look like a big snotty mess. she told herself.

"Erm.." she murmured awkwardly, waiting for him to move.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm

For the first time that evening, he noticed that the girl had amazingly blue eyes. He kind of froze and didn't say anything after his murmured apology.

He wiped a single last tear from her beautiful face and moved from her.

"Sorry again", he said, this time with more confidence. "I should have watched where I was going."

You creepy stalker, now you scared her with your gentleman gesture, a thought came to him. Good job creepy.

Suddenly he remembered where he was going. "So... I'm heading to this small pub, if you would like to join me...?"

Nice job creepy, creepy, now she's going to think you just want to snog her or something.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Maya's breath hitched as he stroked a tear away from her face gently. Her cheeks burned where he had touched her. She smiled shyly.

"No problem."

Heck, I'm not exactly going to complain about being caught by a handsome stranger. Maya's eyes widened at the thought and looked away from the boy in embarrassment, even though she knew he couldn't hear her. She tucked a lock of blonde hair behind her ear, only for it to stubbornly fall back again.

"What's your name?" she asked softly, looking back to the dark, blank sky. She could have sworn she saw the bright star in the middle of the black velvet had not been there before. Maya wrapped her scruffy hoodie more tightly around her small, cold body.

She shifted her gaze back to him again and smiled sadly.

"Sorry, pubs make me feel claustrophobic."

"Erm..." she murmured, blue eyes glowing with vulnerabilty.

"Could you..." she trailed off.

"...could you stay with me for a while?"

"I won't talk or anything, I just need to know someone's here." she added hastily, not wanting him to think she was a freak. Maya sighed and shook her head.

"Sorry, just go on to the pub. I'm sure your friends will be missing you." she forced a smile, but a terrible loneliness shone through her eyes.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

He didn't realized she asked him what was his name, so he was properly embarassed when he answered her too late.
    "I'm Zachary, Zachary Andrew Jones", he responend kind of shyly and with a nod he continued. "But people call me Zach all the time sou you can too if you like."

He asked her her name too, but she again looked at the sky so he told her he will stay with her.

"You are probably a nicer companion than anyone at the "meeting" would be so..."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Amaya looked around at the boy from the sky when there was a short silence after she asked his name. She grinned at him, the sadness that had been gnawing at her already disappearing. She slipped her hand in his in a friendly gesture, but was not so surprised when butterflies shot through her stomach.

"I like you, Zachary Andrew Jones."

"But I can call you Zach." she added on weirdly.

"My name's Amaya Pirie." she smiled shyly.

"Really? You'll stay?" she asked, not really expecting that answer at all. "But I'm a stranger, and your friends..." she frowned and trailed off, feeling a little guilty.

"What was happening at this meeting?" she asked, making light conversation, but watching him intently like she did with everyone. Maya hoped he wouldn't be repelled by her...exotic behaviour. Most people were.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'll stay", he convinced her and held on to her hand a little too long. She was so beautiful, it almost hurted him and the fact she was crying a moment ago bothered him so much.

"Nothing important, I can tell you that", he responded to her. "Probably all of them will end up drunk so it's better I don't go to them tonight. Considered yourself my saviour for this evening."

At the end he said one more thing.

"Oh, and I like you too, Amaya Pirie."

Good job, creepy, creepy stalker, you are scaring her, a look on her face told him.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:09 pm

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." she smiled sadly at him, despite her efforts to cling onto that little bit of happiness that had touched her a few moments ago. It had been such a long while since someone had stayed.

"Aren't you underage?" she asked, concern lacing her voice. Of course she was too, but that had never really stopped her either. "I don't like your friends." she declared, pouting slightly at the sky.

"I'm your saviour?" she asked. "I would've thought it was the other way around." she mused. "I think I would have cried here for a while if you hadn't come." she said nonchalantly, as if it were nothing.

"And..." she swerved around, and pointed at large ditch in the wall.

"...slept there." she finished.

Maya leaned her head on his shoulder and bit her lip.
    "Do you see that really bright star? I didn't think it was there before. I couldn't see it." she murmured, practically falling asleep.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"I'm almost 16", he responded honestly. "We sometimes drink to remember, sometimes drink to forget and sometimes drink just to drink. I guess that I don't like most of them too, and probably don't consider them my real friends at all, but it's easier to do it in a crowd, than to be miserable and unhappy alone."

Scaring her with philosophy now, you creep?, a tiny voice in his head asked him. Evil, tiny voice that always bothered him in all kind of situations.
    Because of it, his confidence never grew tall as it was supposed to be.

Zach was not the pushy type so he would never brought up the topic of her crying before, if she hadn't mention it herself.

"So...is everything alright with you?", he asked insecurely. "I mean, you certainly had a reason for crying because that's not one of those things you do without a reason."

He was babbling uncontrollably and he was very aware of it, but hoped that Amaya was too busy concentrating on the stars to realize it herself.

The boy was searching for that star she was talking about when he noticed his hand going around her and stopping itself on her shoulder, making it's way into some kind of hug.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

"I tried to drink once. It worked for a little while, helped me to forget. But then I sobered up and remembered everything, so that didn't do so much good. Besides, I didn't really like the taste." she admitted.

"My brother has always says that it helps, but then he always wakes up with a girl in his bed." she wrinkled her nose delicately in disgust. "You're miserable and unhappy?" she asked and looked up at him, holding his gaze, her eyes filled with concern. "I can help to make you feel better if you want, we can sing or erm..erm...well, we can drink if you want, but..I mean, I mean, if you want, yeah we can." she said in a quick rush.

"No, I don't suppose everything is alright, but I'll live." she smiled sadly.

"I'll manage, I always do." she nodded, as if talking to herself.

Maya frowned and her body tensed as his arm draped around her shoulders in what seemed to be a half hug. She didn't know him. They had only met a few minutes ago. He could want to harm her. Every thing she had been taught at school and home told her to run back home and stay away from strangers.

But this stranger was so...so...

Unable to think of a suitable word, Maya just relaxed into the half hug and buried half of her face in the side of his chest, so that she was still able to see that one star. She realised that she had been so busy touching him, she forgot if he had answered or not. The same wild red blush seeped into her cheeks.

"Do you see it?" she asked again softly.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:42 pm

He smiled uncomfortably. "I don't feel like drinking anymore. I would hate to disappoint you and I know I would make my little sister even more unhappy if I trash the house again."

Searching for the right words wasn't that easy for him, he could pull of a cool guy act if he wanted, but being cool around this girl was too hard for him. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again and realized she was still there, he became extremely happy.

Singing was a good idea because he could finally show off with something. JJ always claimed that his voice was very similar to Johnny Cash's and Amaya also sounded very good.

"You know, you are amazing right?", he sad honestly. "You sound like a talented version of Katy Perry."

"Yes I see it", he responded, looking at her and pretending to be looking at the sky.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"You have a little sister?" she grinned. He seemed like a wonderful person. A really wonderful person.

Who will never be interested in someone as regular as you. She told herself firmly. It never was worth the heartbreak. She would ask him out, he would turn her down and they would never see eachother again. Or she could become friends with him, keep her pathetic feelings to herself and keep seeing Zach. They both ended in heartbreak, but the second was more slow. And probably more painful. But at least then she wouldn't humiliate herself.

Maya blushed deeply and bowed her head so her light chestnut hair would cover her red cheeks.

"I..." she muttered, unable to think of any words for a while. No one had said that to her before, mainly because she did it in private. Her older brother had heard her before she entered a talent show when she was 9, but he said that she sucked, so Maya withdrew immediately, trying to save herself from embarrassment. She owed him a huge favour after that.

"Thanks." she finally managed to get out, her voice filled with honest sincerity.

"It wasn't here until you came." she said airily, and looked from the sky to Zach again, then realised that he was looking at her.

"Oh god, I don't still have snotty tears on my face, do I?!" she squealed, and jumped away from him quickly, wiping all over her face with her scruffy sleeves.

"Don't look at me." she chuckled from beneath her hoodie sleeve and rubbed her face hard.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

He thought he made her cry again and that made him panick a lot. Zach tried to get himself out of that situation by any means and now was the turn of sweetalking. Instead of asking her whats wrong he tried to persuade her everything is alright.

"Hey, you know you are amazing, right?", he said shyly. "You don't need to be afraid of me and you don't have to be scared anymore."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:22 am

Maya smiled sadly at him and held his hand again.

"You're really cute, y'know." she squeezed her grip on his hand. "But you don't know me." she shook her head.

"I'm not amazing, I'm the most regular, dull person you'll ever meet." she laughed sadly. "I'm not special, I don't really have any talents. But it's okay, I'm fine with that. I just think that you should find someone who's as brilliant as you are." she said sincerely, hoping he would understand.

"But I'm not afraid of you." she grinned, but then it disappeared.

"I am still scared though. Of home." she murmured, mostly to herself.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm

"There is nothing ordinary about you Amaya Pirie. Don't let anyone make you think that you are not special. In fact, I wouldn't change your company for anyone elses in the world."

He felt tingles in his stomach when she held his hand and his cheeks were becoming slightly red. Zach felt enchanted.

"Maybe I don't know you, but I feel like we met before, in some other life, like we were soulmates or lovers before, so we do know eachother and you can't prove it's not true."

Zach smiled like a child, happy for him winning the discussion. Amaya murmured something to herself and he tried to hear what.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Maya sighed and looked down to their feet.

"Zach..." she trailed off. "I'm not...I never will be and..." she scrunched her eyes in frustration. "I'm regular. You can't expect anything else from me, because I won't deliver." she looked up at him again, blue eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill. She wanted to be with this stranger so much. But it wasn't fair on him.

Maya blushed deeply when he said "lovers". He wouldn't ever want to be with her in that way, would he? Surely he was just saying all of these things in more of a friendly way? What else could it be? Maya frowned, confused. But he said...but he would never want her, so it didn't make sense.

"You're incredibly hard to figure out, Zach." she said.

Though she felt like she knew him completely, from inside and out.

Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

He laughed, but on the inside. Zach was probably the simplest person ever, so easy to read and understand and here she was, this amazing, complicated creature, calling him hard to figure out. Talking about drama here.

"Listen up Amaya Pirie. I think i just fell in love with you. And there is no way you can deny it cause I will prove it to you."

Zach came closer to Amaya. He wiped the last traces of her tears, moved her hair from her beautiful place and raised her chin.

Slowly, very slowly, he pressed his lips against her. After realizing what he has just done, he backed up a little, expecting her to attack him any moment.

Good job creep, now she'll hate you and she will go away.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Her eyes immediately locked gazes with his. He had fallen in love with her?

She may have just fallen in love with him, too.

"What are you-" she whispered, but was cut off by his lips. Her face remained frozen and rigid as he kissed her, in complete shock. She sucked in a shaky breath after he stepped away, and stood in silence.

Maya blinked at the ground a few times, then looked back up at him.

"Why are you over there?" she asked innocently, and stepped back into his body, wrapping her arms around his neck slowly. Maya pressed her forehead against his and her light chestnut hair tumbled over both of their faces. She bit her cherry lip, unsure of her actions.

"Kiss me?" she whispered nervously.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm

He was in complete and utterly shock. This reaction wasn't expected.

"I thought you'll slap me. I thought you'll never ask", he said confusedly and then he kissed her again.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Maya laughed quietly and shook her head. "Why would I slap you?" she traced the outline of his lips lightly with her fingertips. "You're perfect, Zach." she murmured, not taking her blue eyes off of his.

Way too perfect for me. she reminded herself. Hell, she didn't care. She wanted him to be with her so much. Was it really selfish of her?

Maya smiled into the kiss and one hand slipped into his hair, playing with it. She broke away for a second, a little breathless.

"Zach, is it okay if I love you?" she said, looking down.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

He breathed heavily between their kisses. Zach had his hands rested on her waist and was enjoying every moment spend with this magical person, he hoped she is real, he hoped she wont disappear the next time he opens his eyes.

"Is it okay if I love you too?", he responded to her question with a question of his own.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Maya sighed and buried her face in his neck.

"Zach..." she murmured, and kissed his skin lightly. She rested a small hand over his heart.

"You would make me the happiest person in the world if you loved me as half as much as I love you." she whispered, smiling.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

"I want to you to be my girlfriend" he said softly to her. "Do you accept?"

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Maya grinned up at Zach, happiness practically glowing around her. She hugged him tightly, breathing in his scent.

"Of course I accept." she almost shouted with glee into the night air. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so happy. She couldn't remember the last time she was fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:07 pm