Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First REAL date (Maya and Zach)

Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

First REAL date (Maya and Zach) Empty First REAL date (Maya and Zach)

Post by Zach Jones Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:37 pm

His hands were shaking when he dialed the number Amaya gave him. They agreed where they would meet, again in night time. He dressed himself in his best hipster clothes and walked to the given spot.

Zach waited for her to come to him.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

First REAL date (Maya and Zach) Empty Re: First REAL date (Maya and Zach)

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Maya bit her newly glossed lip and blinked at her reflection. Okay, she didn't look too bad. She had pulled out her best clothes-black skinny jeans and a thick woolen grey jumper. She hadn't worn these in ages, her own clothes were saved for special occasions. Otherwise it was just Jack's old stuff to save money. Feeling a little guilty that Maya had allowed herself to be given makeup from Jack's girlfriend, who he would break up with tomorrow, she smoothed her light chestnut hair down and breathed deeply, and smudged her eye shadow a little. She walked to the street where he told her slowly, nerves making her fingers tingle.

She smiled softly to herself as she saw Zach at the end of the street and stopped.

"Zach!" she called softly, grinning, and waved in the cold night air.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 pm

He saw his beautiful girlfriend aproaching him. He ran to her, hugged her and lifted her in the air. A smile appeared on his face when he kissed her full on the mouth.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Maya squealed in delight as she was lifted into the air and laughed bubbly and tilted her head back. She kissed him back tenderly and smiled into the kiss. Maya pulled back and grinned up at him.

"Hello to you too." she giggled.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"I missed you", he responded honestly. "Especially now when my favorite sister is away."
    He then looked at her again, and felt amazed. Zach hugged her tightly.
    "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And don't even try to disagree with me", he blurted out in amazement, and then before she could even reply, he kissed her again.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm

"I missed you too." she murmured and brushed a bit of his hair away from his face so that she could see his wonderful brown eyes more clearly. She sighed in content and wrapped her arms around his neck more tightly.

Just as she was about to disagree with him, his lips were on hers again. She laughed lightly into the kiss and pulled back. "Are we ever going to talk on this date?" she giggled, and then put on a straight face.

"I'll start." she grinned, and pulled away from him, but kept hold of his hand.

"Tell me about your favourite sister." she smiled.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm

He sighed. "Of course, we are going to talk. We need to breathe sometimes, so we can used the pauses for talking."
    Always joking, always laughing, that was his nature.

His face lightened up even more as he started talking about his sister.
    "JJ is great", he told her "she's 12, and the youngest of four kids. She's probably the most intelligent and definitely the prettiest in our family. She shares my sense of humor. I take care of her, most of the time cause..."

His expression changed. "Our parents are to busy now, to take care of us so..."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Maya laughed bubbly and pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you, y'know." she grinned cheekily.

"How could anyone be more pretty than you?" she giggled. "She sounds really lovely." Maya smiled.

Maya frowned slightly and pressed her hand lightly to his face.
    "How can parents be too busy for their children?" she asked softly in confusion, hating that he felt neglected and was forced to take care of a 12 year old. It wasn't fair.

She bit her lip in worry. It was different for her. Her father wasn't too busy, he just didn't care after her mother's death.

"Appreciate them, anyway." she smiled sadly.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 pm

"You know that I love you too, beautiful", he responded shyly. "I can't breathe if I don't text you every 5 minutes. I can't sleep because I'm constantly seeing your face in front of my eyes. You got me under your spell."

Then he added. "I'm not pretty, I'm handsome. And manly. I'm a manly man."

He was laughing at his sentence. A manly man of 15 years, he said to himself.

Zach wanted to change the topic.

"Nothing about parents this evening", he pointed out his conclusion. "Just you and me babe."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Maya felt huge butterflies flutter in her stomach at his words and bit her lip. She opened her mouth slightly to say something, but after deciding words just weren't enough, she leaned forward on her tiptoes and kissed him slowly on the lips, trying to spill all of her insanely romantic feelings into him. She pulled back after a few moments, panting lightly for breath, and kept her forehead on his. Her hand touched his face again tenderly.

"I so don't deserve you." she murmured, her eyes trying to drink him all in, every single detail of his face.

"My very handsome manly man." she giggled quietly.

"You and me." she agreed, grinning. Her eyes lit up.

"Want to play twenty questions?" she exclaimed, unable to hide her hopefulness.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:03 pm

"How do you play that again?", he said while scratching his head.

Zach blushed. He felt stupid when he was with her, she made him lose his mind.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Maya giggled, and was momentarily surprised at how much she had laughed with him tonight. She pecked him on his reddening cheeks again.

"Sorry, but you're too cute when you blush, Zach." she grinned.

"You can ask any questions you like to me, and I have to answer. They can be really little, or really important." she paused, then smiled shyly. "I'm better with the little ones, though."

"You can't ask something I've asked before, though- that's the only rule."

"Want to go first?" she grinned up at him again.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 pm

"Ladies first", he said with a small bow and then he put his hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him. His eyes were studying her closely, starting with her beautiful, long hair, then her perfect, always wide eyes, moving to her lips.

When his gaze stopped on them, he licked his own, feeling a sudden urge to kiss her passionately, until they both lose their breathe.

Then he kissed her and the whole world disappeared. It was just the two of them, Amaya and Zach, two strangers that fell in love on a cold summer night, and have been falling for each other ever since.

After the kiss was broken, he took a step away from her, so he can see her face again. He moved both his arms to her cheeks and pressed them lightly.

"I never thought I would live to see an angel walking on Earth. You're the realest thing in my life at the moment, and you are not real at all. You've been sculptured by some famous artist in the past and now I must have died and went to heaven where I'm constantly dreaming of you. I can't believe I can call you mine."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Maya smiled gleefully, and was about to open her mouth to speak when he pulled her closer to him by the waist. A small, delighted gasp escaped her lips. Her quickened breath became shallow as she felt his intense gaze studying each of her features in turn. She watched him carefully and brought her fingers to his face, allowing them to skim across his skin lightly.

Maya's eyes fluttered close and she felt a crimson blush scorch across her cheeks. Her hands went from his neck and ran through his hair playfully. His touch was addictive. She craved more, and leaned further into him, kissing him passionately. The girl reluctantly pulled back after she had run out of air.

She watched him intently, blue eyes glowing with love.

"I'm yours. Always yours." she whispered, before kissing him lightly on the lips again.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 pm

He was about to kiss her again but then he remembered she wanted to play something, he forgot what, but he knew it was important to her so he stopped.

"You were saying?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Maya blinked.

"I was saying..." she trailed off and frowned.

"I was saying, erm...erm.." she blushed, knowing that he would know how much his kiss had distracted her.

"Yes!" she said, relieved to finally remember. "20 questions! Right..." she began thinking.

"Who was your first kiss?" she grinned.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

A smile escaped his face. His little darling forgot what she was talking about too.
    It appears I'm doing something right, he thought and smiled stupidly as he felt very proud of himself.

"Oh, yes, the 20 questions thing", he remembered with a smirk. "Let me see your best shot."
    Her question caught him off guard.

"My nosy darling, my first kiss was with a girl called Sammantha in elementary school. I was 10 and hated because she licked me after I kissed her gently. She was kind of weird."

He laughed at his first fail as a ladys man. "This time I choose with all my hear, mind and soul, oh, and with my eyes, and I got you."

Then he kissed her again, stopping for a moment to ask her something.

"Did you like your first kiss, with whoever you shared it with?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 pm

"Hey." she giggled, and hit him playfully on the chest. "Get that silly grin off your face." she teased.

Maya pouted a little.

"I'm not nosy. Just...interested?" she caved. "Okay, I'm a little nosy." she laughed.

"She licked you?" Maya gasped. "Ew." she said, wrinkling her nose a bit.

Maya smiled a little as he kissed her again.

"My first kiss...erm. Well..." she shifted uncomfortably. She so did not want to answer this, but she knew the rules.

"Was..with...you..." she murmured into her scarf.

Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 pm

He pretended that he is serious, than smiled again. This girl was bringing the best out of him and she made him happy by only looking at his face.
    It's weird how a few days ago, he had no purpose, almost nothing to live for, and now he had this amazing girl that he could call his own and who loved him in the same way he love her.

"And yet you have a beautiful little nose", he said, while kissing it's top.

Zach saw his girl feeling uncomfortable and wondered what she's going to tell him.

"It was?", he asked, surprise filling his voice. "Then we must correct this injustice that was made to you!"

The look on his face before he was about to kiss her was pure joy, he was so amazed with their moments that he couldn't stop himself.
    Pulling her even closer to him with one hand and raising her head slightly with the other his eyes met hers.

"You shall never have to worry again about kissing. You'll get everything you want from me."

He touched her soft, pink lips and put his own on hers.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Maya shied away a little from him.

"Yeah, it was." she breathed. "I was...well, y'know, offered, but I'm a silly romantic." she blushed a deep red. "I wanted to wait so it would be really..lovely." she admitted.

"Which it was." Maya smiled at him gleefully.

Maya laughed bubbly when he kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you." she laughed fondly.

She kissed him back passionately, reveling in every moment she shared with him and also knowing that she would treasure them and get her through the day when he wasn't with her.

Maya pulled back, breathing heavily.

"I know that I'm inexperienced, but I'm kinda hoping you'll get everything you want from me, too." she flashed a quick smile at him, unable to tear her gaze away from his eyes, but was tempted to look at his lips instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:31 pm