Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye) Empty Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Passions fangs could not be controlled as she wandered the streets of London after she smelled great amounts of spilled blood, in London. A fresh murder... after three years, she was still a new vampire. Therefore, she could not control her thirst.

She walked into a deserted alley, where she spelled a lonely man. She grinned happily as she saw him sniffing some type of drug. They were always the best.

She sneaked behind him, silent as the night creature she is. She srtiked, and she got a gush of tainted blood.. she drank hungrily.

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye) Empty Re: Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

He was completely tired, walking home from a hard day of work. Dye knew it would be smarter if he came to home by any other mean of transportation, but this night he felt like walking. In his mind, he was already in his flat, drinking firewhisky and reading his favourite book.

A noise brought him back to reality. It was coming from a deserted alley and he knew it wouldn't be smart to go and check it.

Checking if his wand is still in his pocket, he started moving along the alley.

Shock overwhelmed him.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye) Empty Re: Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Passion was just almost finished, when she heard a noise. By then, her thirst was satisfied. She turned around, carefully dropping the body with care, and hissed.

She realized it was a Wizard, by the scent of his blood "Oh really?" She muttered. She looked at him carefully. " She looked at him carefully. "You are a wizard, and know who I am. You might have heard of me, if a neice or daughter has my class." She took a careful stepped. "I worked at Hogwarts, Occlumency teacher." She paused.

"I am sorry, you had to see that. I had smelled fresh blood, obviously a murder, and I couldn't control my thirst." She shrugged. "Neverless, I treat my victims with care. The deserve that respect." She wrung her hands together. "I am Passion Rose. Call me me Pas, Rosie, or Rose. Been like this for three years." She babbled. She didn't want him to hate her.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Dye relaxed. For a moment he felt scared or even disgusted, but this young woman explained to him everything and now he felt kind of crappy for thinking bad about her.
    After all, she was Nova's good friend and he trusted Nova with this kind of things.

"I know who you are", he responded shortly. "You are Nova's friend and protectores mundi leader."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 pm

She sighed with relief, and let herself to really look at the guy.

Wow, ain't he something. She thought. His toned body, and that sexy hair... She would have blushed if she could.

She was surprised when he knew who she also was. "Oh." She said shocked. "Well then.. uh." She paused. "Yes, well, I am her friend. She is quite a amazing girl also. And are you part of any order...?" She asked. She waved her wand, and fixed two broken chairs. She sat down in one of them.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 pm

He joined her and sat on the other chair shaking hands with her.
    "Oh, and I'm Dye", he responded. "Dye Habibis. I work in the ministry of magic, but I'm currently helping out with securing Hogwarts grounds, being an auror and so."

Dye felt like he was talking about himself too much so he changed the topic, not wanting to appear as a cocky guy to her.

He then realized she was beautiful and was left speechless.

"I'm not a part of any order", he started. "Well, not yet. I'm thinking of joining Protectores Mundi but..."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm

She smiled. He seemed nice. She grinned when he thought about joining her order.

"I am the leader for that group. Well.. only for about a week." She grinned. "You being a Auror explains why you were a little freaked out." She said.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"Yeah, you know what the Ministry thinks of all these new Orders", he started honestly. "And you know what they think about vampires. Guess I'm not a tipical ministry worker."

He smiled. She was so beautiful that it started to hurt him now and she looked so sweet and nice, but yet dangerous. He was infatuated with her.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:28 pm

She grimaced. "Yeah- which is why I try to avoid the Ministry as much as I can." She answered truthfully. She flicked her hair out of her face. She dared to glance at Dye. He was so handsome... so untouchable.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

"Well Nova told me" he responded honestly. "But only because I've tortured her, haha. We tell each other everything, we are good friends so I know a lot about you... I mean the order."

He caught her glance and tried to look cool as hell.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:59 pm

She smiled at him. "It's nice to have good friends like that." She said. She caught the slip up though. She frowned slightly- she would have to be careful around him.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 pm

He realized he made her frown and that just made him laugh. She was trying to be careful around him and he was doing the same, but they were equaly awful at it.

Dye wondered what would it be like to kiss a vampire. He imagined kissing her and it brought blood to his face. He got too carried away and he hoped she didn't notice he lost focus before.

"So... what brought you here this evening?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 pm

She noticed he got a bit of a dreamy look on his face. She waited a little, till' he lost the look. Meanwhile, she tried to remember the taste of kissing with her human senses.

She shook her head when he spoke. Get back to the real life. She scolded herself. Nobody wants to date a vampire; and another vampire wouldn't want to mate with a Vampire who is a peace maker.

"I was just walking around, observing the muggles till' I smelled blood, and had to come here." She said.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Dye decided she is playing hard to get. It must be that or else his charms aren't working like before, and that is not an option.

What awesome, heavy armed, super strong, intelligent and unbelievable hot vampire chis would dug you Dye?, his mind told him he wasn't good enough for her.

"You were observing muggles?", he said with a certain interest in his voice.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 pm

She smiled a bit. "I want to know how muggles act a bit more, I was raised in a pure blood family so I have no idea how to persuade muggles that us wizards don't want a war, at least most of us." She wrung her hands, tiredly.

She dared a glance at him. So untouchable... so beautiful.. it hurt. She ached for a loving touch, and his body only had fired the fires more.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:51 pm

He wondered what she was thinking about now. She looked dreamy too, and Dye hoped they shared attraction for each other. Maybe if he said something...

The young man shook off every thought of being too direct, he didn't want to look weird to her.

"Muggles are funny creatures. They think that we are so different from each other but in fact we have so much more in common. But they are not willing to accept or admit that."

He didn't realize he was talking about them as well. Human mind is more powerful than we think it is.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am

She fingered her sliver ring, as she listened to him. "Yes. Wizards are the same way of course. Especially the Pure Bloods who had grown up being taught that Muggles were filth." She wrinkled her nose.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:25 pm

"Not all purebloods were thaught that. Most of them was, but not all.", he smiled at the thought of Nova, the pureblood who always said she would prefere to be a muggleborn because it annoyed her late mom.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:04 pm

She nodded. "True." She commented. She noticed he was thinking of something- that made him smile. She hoped a different girl was that thought.

"So, what kind of music do you listen to?" She asked.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 pm

"I wont tell you", he said while blushing slighty. "Well, I'll tell you, but only if you promise not to laugh at me."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

She raised her eyebrows, and cocked her head with curiousity. "I like all kinds of music, some I may be more picky than others. So I have no reason to laugh Dye." She said. His blush made him look so cute... she resisted the urge to stroke his cheeks lovingly.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 pm

"I like really old rock like Fleetwood Mac, the Stones and I also love Johnny Cash, the Beatles, Ramones, Cher and Tina Turner.", he responded shyly. "Aren't they an interesting lot."

Dye feared the worst.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:33 pm

She smiled. "Interesting. I admit I am not a fan of them." She paused. "I appreciate different taste. Makes me even happier that we ain't the same. If we were, it would be an boring world." She grinned.

"I like to listen to 80's Classic Rock." She laughed. "Also lots of modern stuff." She grinned. "I guess my belief for living in the present, not the past, affects my music taste." She shrugged

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Wanting to move the theme from music and dreading they will start talking about weather, he went straight forward and asked her something that interested him since the moment he saw he.

"So, are you currently seeing anyone?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 am

She partially didn't want to talk about music. She was being desperate to talk about something though.

She could have blushed. Thankfully, her pale skin prevented that. "No, who would want to date a bloodsucker anyways?" She answered grimly. "What about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am