Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am

He was being straight forward. "Well I would. You are smart, fun and easy to look at. I don't know who wouldn't want to date you."

Her question made him sigh a little. "For years, I loved a girl who only saw me as her friend and now she's not available anymore. So...I'm free."
    Then he smiled and winked at her, but not in a flirting way.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadly Creature Love (Passion and Dye)

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm

She stared at him in shock. "You know, you are the first time a boy said that to me in three years." She paused. "Fate isn't that bad then." She smiled shyly at him. She wasn't sure if she should make the move. Should she? He obviously was interested in her... maybe for now but it would feel good while it lasted.

She stood up, vanished her chair, and went to go sit in his lap. She couldn't met his eyes out of embarrassment. "I do not know how she couldn't." She whispered. She looked at him, suddenly bold. She winked back.

She could be brave enough to go sit in his lap, but she couldn't bring herself to kiss him. She wanted too badly, but she was scared.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 am

Oh, God, is she really gonna..., he thought before she sat on him.

Then he kissed her, following a golden rule called 'now or never'. In that kiss he gave her everything he had, all of his emotions, love, lust, pain, hate, all of his worries and the passion of the moment made him forget everything.

He held her back with one hand, and stroked her hair with the other.

For years, this kind of passion was forgotten to him.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

She brought her hands to the front of his shirt and pulled him closer. They were so close- not a inch of there body wasn't touching each other. Her tongue trailed his lips. She was full of lust, passion, happiness, and poured that into the kiss. She was thankful that she didn't have blood in her mouth anymore.

She was careful not to nip his lip, for she really didn't want to drain his body because of a kiss.

She looked at him when the kiss ended, and a smile graced her lips. "You are a truly wonderful kisser." She whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:23 pm