Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Snakes Return! (Open)

Snakes Return! (Open) Empty Snakes Return! (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Charlotte said a temporary goodbye to her father, Cobalt, and she hopped onto the train, Hannibal perched on her arm she wandered down the carriages trying to find an empty one or one containing Arsen or Aireon.

Finding an empty carriage she slipped inside and she placed her luggage on the seat, Hannibal flying to the armrest and Charlotte looked out of the window to see who was coming.

Snakes Return! (Open) Empty Snakes Return

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Alexis was dragging her trunk behind, hoping toget someone to talk to yet not intrude on a group. She spotted a girl sitting by herself. She knocked on the glass door.
    "Hello, can I sit here?"
    She hadn't talked to her before, but she's sure the girl was in Slytherin, maybe an older year.

Snakes Return! (Open) Empty Re: Snakes Return! (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Charlottes head tilted around so that her eyes looked at the girl who had entered the carriage, she had seem her around but had never spoken to her.

"Of course! Please come in."

Smiling at her she called Hannibal to her so that she might not be scared by the large vulture staring at her.

"I'm Charlotte, you are?"

Snakes Return! (Open) Empty Snakes Return!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:29 pm

"Thank you." Alexis smiled and walked in to take the seat opposite her. "I'm Alexis. I think I've seen you in common room. Which year are you from? I'm starting my third year."
    She noticed the vulture and jumped a little, not expecting it. "Why hello there." She addressed it, then turned to Charlotte, "I didn't know we're allowed to have them, I's rather interested in a coral snake, but..." she finished with a shrug.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Charlotte smiled as Alexis took a seat opposite her and she grinned softly, it was as she had thought she did know her just had never spoken properly before today.

"That's why we probably never talked, I'm going into my forth year here."

Taking a look at Hannibal Charlotte grimaced and blushed slightly she knew it wasn't a typical pet but he just wouldn't leave her side no matter what she tried to bribe him with so he came with her.

"I know, I hope I don't get in trouble but he just wouldn't stay at home, I don't think he trusts me on my own. Snakes huh? I like albino ones myself, they look a little like me."

Of course she was referring to her White hair and red eyes that were unmistakeable.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 pm

"Well yeah, they are pretty." Alexis agreed easily.
    "Tell me if you don't. Get into trouble I mean. I might take a chance then." Alexis gave a mischievous smile.
    "So how's the course in third year? Easy, okay or difficult?" She asked.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:53 pm

The young professor found a compartment with two girls in it and decided she'll try her luck with them. Who knows, maybe she'll befriend them or they are even taking her subject. Her greatest fear was they wouldn't appreciate her because of her youth. And there was the possibility of being mistaken for an older student.

She came in shyly.

"Hi."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 am

Charlotte smiled softly and nodded, she would definately tell her if she got away with it, she had so far but that was because she had hidden Hannibal away in a place in the grounds, she didn't want any accidents after all.

"Yeah, it's pretty hard having a vulture, you can't put it in the owlry or it will eat smaller owls..."

Making an awkward face Charlotte nodded again and steepled her fingers together:

"It's a great course, but what lessons did you take?"

When the Professor came into the compartment Charlotte smiled, she could tell that she was a Professor, she looked just too old to be a student, and she inclined her head respectfully towards her.

"Hello Professor, are you new?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Nova was pleasantly surprised. She couldn't believe that at the age of 18 she would be chosen for the position of flying professor and now she was even treated with respect from a student.
    Maybe this day won't be so bad, she thought to herself.

"Nova Doherty, the new flying professor. Nice to meet you.", she introduced herself politely.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 pm

"I'm taking Transfiguration, muggle and wizard duelling, DADA, Charms, Occlumency and Hunting. At least that's what I remember. I hope I haven't overdone it." Alexis never realised she had signed up for seven classes.
    And then a professor joined then on the train. She didn't see a professor traveling alongside students last year. They seemed to have a different compartment to themselves.
    She smiled up at her anyway. "Hello Professor, since you're new I guess we should welcome you to our school."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am

Charlotte smiled, she knew that it was rude to disrespect a Professor no matter how young they might be and as a result she decided that she would ask the lady to sit with her, maybe they would get along.

"Flying huh? I'm sorry but I don't believe I have taken your class..."

Tilting her head to one side Charlotte gasped a little and grinned at Alexis:

"Wow! Seven classes!"

Feeling more than a little ashamed Charlotte looked at her feet and smiled awkwardly feeling like she was a bit of a shirky student.

"I only took four."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

"Thank you girls", Nova replied, smiling lightly to them. "That's okay. Flying is kind of a subject for younger students, people who are not good at it and quidditch players. I didn't get a lot of older student applying for it, but I don't mind."

She sat on the given seat and listened to their conversation.

"I took 9 classes when I went to Hogwarts", she said honestly. "Oh, and I believe I didn't catch your names."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Charlotte felt even worse when she heard that Nova had took 9 classes when she went to Hogwarts however she knew that she would only be able to really excell in four lessons and that was the minimum that she needed to take, she could always pick some up later in the year.

As if sensing her mood had dropped Hannibal moved over to her and perched on her shoulder, nuzzling his bald feathered head against her cheek. Patting him softly Charlotte smiled.

"Charlotte, Charlotte Matthews. Professor Smiths adopted daughter."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 pm

"I had the pleasure of meeting your father before. He's a really interesting person."
    Nova smiled at Charlotte.
    "So you are his little Char?"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she nodded her head, her daddy was a pretty interesting person and she would have loved it if he was her real dad, but being her adoptive one was even better, he chose her!

"Thats me! I'm his little Char!"

She beamed.

"Ive never met one of Daddy's friends before, I've met Lalia though, his girlfriend she's nice."
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 am

"Now you know me", she said softly to her. "And you can call me Nova, but don't tell your dad that, he'll think I'm making you my favorite, and I'm not saying that I'm not doing that. Feel free to visit me any time, even if it's just for a talk."

She then turned to the other girl. "You do that too."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Charlotte nodded her head happy that the professor seemed to be so open and kind with her, she could see that she was a nice person but she was still very protective of her Daddy especially around ladies.

"Okay Nova, I won't tell, I promise."

With that Charlotte returned to petting Hannibal who snapped at her fingers playfully with his sharp beak.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"I think it's better to take less classes and do better. I'm not sure I can keep up with seven subjects." Alex said sheepishly.
    "Wow! That's wicked! Professor Smith is so awesome, though he scares us sometimes. He shot me a rubber bullet on my first class." Alexis laughed.
    "Alright Nova, it's nice to get to know you, and since we haven't taken your class. We'll be more like friends. Isn't it?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 pm

"Of course. Now if you would excuse me, I must go check on other students. Goodbye girls." she said and left in a hurry, giving them a last, honest smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am