Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Snakes are hissing? || Open

Snakes are hissing? || Open Empty Snakes are hissing? || Open

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 am

Oliver had no idea what he was doing at the Hissing Snake out of the all the places in the world. His face turned into a scowl when he saw people dancing and touching each other all over. He couldn't understand how some girls could willingly allow a boy to let them grope them like that.

He found his way to the bar and ordered himself a butterbeer since he was a minor and couldn't consume alcohol. Not that he drank any. He looked around and the loud music was giving him a slight migraine. He shrugged it off, telling himself that he had to get used to it. Oliver drank from the butter beer and let the cool drink go down his throat. He looked around and tried his best to be tolerant to those whose bodies were in constant contact with each other.

Snakes are hissing? || Open Empty Re: Snakes are hissing? || Open

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 am

Charlotte had been at the Hissing Snake over an hour. She could have been dancing by now but her so-called date never showed up. She rolled her eyes and promised herself she would never allow one of her friends to set her up on a blind-date again as she walked to the place they served drinks.

"Hey Frank!" She yelled at the bartender, "Get me some Mead!"

"You know well enough that you're not allowed to drink alcohol young missy," Frank said as he placed a glass of Gillyweed water in front of Char.

"Thanks," she grinned and drank some of it.

She turned to face the bodies that were dancing and realized there was someone to her left, "Hey!" She yelled over the loud music. She turned to the boy, "I'm Charlotte."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 am

Anna walked into the bar, hearing that it was one of the coolest new places in town. Or so her mother said. But then again, what her mother thought was cool was very different from other people. And obviously, this was when that did not come in handy.

She was in the City of Azorat. All by herself. Nat was Merlin-knows-where, and she wasn't that close to any of her other housemates. Not like she particularly cared.

There were only two other students in the bar: A Ravenclaw who she didn't know and a Slytherin. She walked up towards them, a slight lump in her throat, and said, "I'm Anna. And you guys are..."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

"Charlotte," Charlotte introduced herself considering she still didn't know the other boy's name. She didn't know if he was ignoring her or maybe he was deaf?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am

"Oliver," he nodded as he faced the two girls and took a drink.

"What brings you girls here out of all dreaded places?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 am

Ah, Anna thought. So maybe he wasn't dumb after all.

"My mother said this place was cool," she replied coldly, something she never expected that she would sound anything like. "And I just wanted to see if she was right. Well, obviously, she was wrong."
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 am

Lucy had been out with some friends, wandering around town when they had decided the hissing snake would be a good place to go. She had sighed and rolled here eyes, but had agreed to come along, only for a few minutes of course.

Once she was inside her friends had been whisked away, and she was left standing alone. She made her way towards the par, spotting several people whom she vaguely recognized. She made her way over, smiling lightly, hoping they wouldn't disappear like her friends had, "Hey. I'm Lucy, I hope you don't mind if I join you."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

"It's pretty fun if you like to dance," Charlotte smiled. "It's not all that bad."

"And sure, hi, my name is Charlotte but Char, Charlie, Charles, Chars or any other crazy name you can come up with that," she introduced herself.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 pm

"Oliver," he introduced himself like the girl before. He didn't like nicknames so he always just stuck with Oliver.

Oli sounds revolting, he thought to himself.

Oliver looked at the girl Charlotte oddly. Why would anybody want to dance to music like this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:08 pm