Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hissing {Open}

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Hissing {Open} Empty Hissing {Open}

Post by Manda Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Liath and her was walking around Durmstrang, well Liath was curled around her shoulders. They were talking as they came along the hidden passage and walked inside of it.

Any luck at finding a mate yet? She asked, sitting down.

No She hissed back sadly. She sighed, and carefully traced Liath's scales.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Hissing {Open} Empty Re: Hissing {Open}

Post by rev tennant Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Lora couldn't remember the last time she actually felt like there was nothing to do. She felt like going outside but didn't have any company. She walked along the passages, feeling quite familiarised with place by now.

After a while, she saw Kait with one of her snakes, Liath. She learned to distinguish them by their colour. "Hey KitKait what's up?," she greeted with a grin and sat down next to her. "And hey Liath," she smiled at the snake. She was totally used to both of Kait's snakes by now.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Your too-nice girl is near, Liath hissed. Kait shook her head. Liath though Lora was too nice, Kait somewhat agreed, but they loved Lora.

"Just talking to Liath." She replied cheerfully.

Hello, Liath hissed in greeting, flicking her tongue at her. "You know, Gray moon is close to able to actively come out." Kait mused. Her other snake was very.. temperamental.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah, 'cause that's totally normal," Lora replied with a teasing smile. "Is she okay? And that's just not something I ask about every snake," she grinned. She knew both Graymoon and Liath were very important to Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:45 pm

She laughed. "it is... at least for me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Just temperamental. She is poisonous so I have to be careful." She flashed a smile.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:39 am

"Yeah, other people's abnormalities are normal for you, that's why we're best friends," Lora told with a grin. It was true, even though she had other friends, she didn't know how it would have been if Kait had not been there.

"Sometimes I wish I could touch her, then you say she's poisonous and the wish she goes away." She teased. "Actually, I'm a bit scared if I touch her, she might bite me."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

She laughed. "Of course, that is what that makes us humans." Then she wrinkled her nose. "Bah, I think I will die if there was no abnormality." She shuddered.

She frowned. "Liath is poisonous." It wasn't a well known fact.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 pm

"Well, as some famous person once said and I quote, "It is good to be different."' Lora said and laughed. "And that's exactly why Fro loves you." She winked at Kait and grinned.

"Of course." She replied with a sheepish smile. She should have known that almost all the snakes were pretty poisonous. Guess that makes sense as to why only Parseltongues know how to deal with such snakes, Lora thought, feeling guilty that she didn't know this earlier.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 pm

She grinned. "Am I the famous person?" She joked and playfully elbowed her. "Haha I am not sure why Fro loves me." She frowned a little then shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever the reason, I am not going to argue." She grinned.

She saw that Lora felt a little guilty. "Hey, don't be guilty. I don't like to advertise that, because I don't want people to freak." She smiled.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 am

"Yeah sure, keep dreaming. I mean, let's not be so self-centered KitKait," Lora replied with a teasing grin. "He loves you because you are awesome, crazy and pretty." She told wisely and giggled. "Yes! Don't question it, just love it!" She exclaimed, pretending to be dramatic.

"I still should have known that since I'm your friend," she told with a smile. Shaking her head, she asked, "So, how are things?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:34 pm

She laughed, and tilted her chin up pompously. "How can this not be pretty, my dear Lora?" She gestured at herself, and laughed. She brought her chin down.

"Thanks." She said to Lora. It felt nice for people to comment her, even after four years.

She grinned. "Good. What about you?" She asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm

"Oh sorry, I should have also mentioned that your egoism is very attractive." Lora teased Kait and laughed. "But I think Fro would take you either way." She grinned.

"Things are pretty fine. You know, I had gone for a walk outside Durmtrang and I came across this young woman who looked a lot like me." Lora admitted. "Didn't get to talk to her much, though. It was kind of weird."

((OOC: How about Kait mentions about Iris to Lora here? xD))
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 am

She grinned. "Good."

Her grin faded a bit. "I got something to tell you." She said nervously. "The other day... I was in the streets of the city... rabidly talking Greek... and I ran into this girl. We started talking, and we both felt we have met each other before." She paused. "We did a blood test.... it turns out we are Twin Sisters." She wrung her hands.

((OOC: Btw in the Iris/Kait thread, Iris mentioned potion Razz I don't believe they know about the potion:P))
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:07 pm

"What?! Are you serious?!" Lora almost shouted in shock. "You have a twin sister??" She didn't know what to say. This was as unexpected and weird as when she talked to that woman, though this was much bigger than that.

Then realizing the bright side in the situation, she hugged Kait. "That's actually pretty amazing." She admitted with a smile. "Is she as awesome and feisty as you?" She asked teasingly, but feeling happy for her friend. "Unless she's evil...." she trailed off, her smile fading. "Please don't tell me she's mean and evil."

((OOC: You mean about the de-aging potion? But didn't Kait tell Iris that maybe their dad gave the de-aging potion...?))
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 pm

((OOC: I don't think so. I will re-read it in a sec))

She laughed. "Yeah."

She grinned. "She is a lot like me. She has been through a rough time. She had lived on the streets, been adopted over and over again." She frowned. "No, she is not mean or evil."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 pm

"That sounds awful." Lora replied in a quiet voice. "But I still would love to meet her. A lot like you huh? Great, the last thing the world needs is another Kaitlen," she told with a teasing smile. "Hey, that's awesome!" She said and hugged her friend. "Which means you don't have to face your mother alone anymore. Is she going to come with you to Greece, then?" She asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am

She laughed. "No you are wrong, the world needs another one. Because Kaitlens are just amazing like that." She grinned.

"I don't know. She wasn't happy to find out that Mom was a drunkie, and that dad was a evil wizard." She sighed. "Oh well. I am just glad of the fact that I have a family member that isn't messed up in the head." She grinned, hiding her true feelings.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm your best friend and I love you. But I just cannot accept the fact that the world needs another Kaitlen," Lora replied with a laugh and linked her arm through Kait's.

She couldn't help but feel something was wrong here. Kait seemed a little too happy about the situation, which would have been a normal reaction for any other person, but not for Kait. She looked at her friend and asked in a slightly suspicious tone, "Kait, is everything okay? I mean, you're not feeling worried or surprised....?" She guessed.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

She pouted. "Aw, come on. The world needs another one!"

She laughed, while hating the fact that Lora knew her so well. "I am fine, I had coffee before this." She grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 am

Lora rolled her eyes at Kait's comment. "So? Coffee has nothing to do with your feelings, you know. Now, how do you really feel about finding out you have a twin sister?" She asked. "And don't even try to lie."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"Coffee actually does," She argued. "It makes me more hyper and cheerful."
    "Dang it lora." She muttered. "How do you know me so freaking well?" She laughed.

"I am worried." She said simply.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm

"But I don't want you to be happy just because of coffee," Lora sighed. "And you can be kinda hyper even without the coffee," she said teasingly.

"I've been with you for four years, what do you expect?" She stated as though it was obvious. "You're worried that she'll leave you or something?" She asked in a quiet voice.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

She smiled. "Oh fine. I am always a bit Hyper, I'd admit that."

"Lora, I known you for four year too. But sometimes, you are a mystery to me." She pointed out.

"She... didn't react well discovering our parents. I think... she might want to go back to her adoptive parents. Maybe, I don't know. I don't want to let my only sibling go." She whispered softly, barely heard.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 am

"A mystery? Yeah, right. I'm like an open book, okay?" Lora protested and grinned lightly.

"Hm, did she say she preferred her adoptive parents?" She asked. "But now that she knows she has a twin, she wouldn't leave you like that...right?" She had no idea how Iris was or anything. Yet, this was the best she could do to encourage her best friend. "It's all going to work out Strawberry, don't fret over it." She told softly back.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 pm

She frowned. "I don't recall her saying that. But... hopefully she won't leave." She whispered. "I hope so. I really don't wamt her to leave."

"You got to meet her Lora. You will love her." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:46 pm