Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Is Anyone Here? {OPEN}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Is Anyone Here? {OPEN} Empty Is Anyone Here? {OPEN}

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 am

Why am I even here, Lora asked herself as she walked down the hidden passages. She was feeling bored and wanted to talk to her friends, but couldn't find them anywhere. She figured it was probably a bad idea to come down here, since people rarely appeared amongst these passages. She sat down and leaned her head against her wall, closing her eyes.

"Maybe I can get some sleep without getting those stupid nightmares," she muttered to herself.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Is Anyone Here? {OPEN} Empty Re: Is Anyone Here? {OPEN}

Post by Xavia Wolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 am

Sheba wandered through the school's hallways aimlessly, not really paying attention to where she was going. Her mind was filled with thoughts of everything that had happened between her and Ciar. It was all so complicating and confusing! Ciar was complicating and confusing. She sighed and shook her head. She had gone for a walk in an attempt to clear her head. It hadn't worked so far, but she was still holding out hope. With another sigh, she turned down a random hallway, her mind elsewhere once again. She was about take a step when she almost walked into a girl sitting on the floor. She stopped abruptly and said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?"
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 am

Matt was reading again, as usual. But as he walked he smelled something fishy approaching. Literally. The familiar smell of Hitrost bullies.
    Trying to avoid being flushed down the toilet, Matt covered his head with the magazine he's holding. He kept walking until he didn't sense them anymore.

"Oh Thank Merlin" He sighed in relief.
    He looked around. "Uh..Oh.."
    What part of the castle is this?

"Hello?" he called. But only echoes were heard. He kept walking when suddenly.
    "Aah!" He jumped, having seen two girls. They couldn't have been ghosts right?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 am

Upon hearing the voices, Lora quickly got up and smiled lightly at the newcomers. "It's okay, I'm fine." She replied to the girl. "I'm Lora , by the way." She was glad that the students had shown up though she had wanted to see if those blasted nightmares would return. But I suppose a good chat sounds nice, she thought to herself.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Matt shook, still shocked and scared of them being ghosts.
    "Y-you are l-living, r-right?" he stuttered.

Well, that sounded stupid...
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Sheba heard the footsteps behind them long before the boy actually approached them. She turned slightly, so she could see who was coming and was rather startled when the boy yelled in shock. She took a step backwards out of instinct as her hand went to her wand automatically. She relaxed slightly when the girl introduced herself and she replied, "I'm Xavia."

Turning to the boy, she let her hand slip from her wand as an amused smile crossed her lips as she joked, "Last time I checked, I was very much alive. Unless somebody killed me and forgot to inform me about it."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

"Nice to meet you both," Lora replied with a slight grin. She couldn't help but chuckle amusedly at the boy's question. "Well yeah, I guess I'm alive, considering I have a pulse and all." She shook her head lightly and asked, "So how'd you guy end up here?"
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Matt gave a long sigh of relief. "Whew. I thought you were ghosts. I heard ghosts aren't so friendly in some parts of the castle"

He looked around, still seeing nothing but the girls. "Well, whatever part this is of the castle"

(OOC: Should we meet a friendly/evil ghost around here?? Razz I just think that'll be cool and adventurous... lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:35 pm