Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Where Else Do You Think I'll Be? (Open)

David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where Else Do You Think I'll Be? (Open) Empty Where Else Do You Think I'll Be? (Open)

Post by David Schnatz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 am

Matt moved from bookshelf to bookshelf with a smile. The books were his only friends. They were his companions whenever bullies would come knocking in his doors again. And now he is in search of another best friend.

"Which one, Which one" he thought. There were thousands of books to choose from. And almost half of it he already read. His eyes were so attached to the books that he didn't notice someone walking his way.

"Oh-I'm... I'm really really sorry.. I"
    Oh great. Another person to call me nerd and pathetic.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Where Else Do You Think I'll Be? (Open) Empty Re: Where Else Do You Think I'll Be? (Open)

Post by gigi Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

Unlike most of the other students from Uchitel, Paloma didn't really like reading. Maybe because of the fact that the only books in the library at home were her parents', or maybe because she couldn't sit still and concentrate long enough to actually finish a book.

Whatever the reason, she was never a big reader and only went to the Library to study or do homework, or in times of complete boredom. This was a time of complete boredom.

She was moving through the bookshelves, trying to find something that could interest her, when she bumped into someone. And, naturally, she fell.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, "I'm so sorry!"

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:57 pm