Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Help!(Open)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Help!(Open) Empty Help!(Open)

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 am

Faye didn't mean to go into the cave. She hadn't even been aware that that it had been there. She had been walking, and then she swirved out of the way of her brother and, and ended up there.

She should have just stopped, but she kept going until it had been too deep to turn back. Her lumos was dimly lighting the room, not strong enough to illuminate the water she could hear laping somewhere close by.

Faye hated water.

She could feel her heartbeat quicken, and her voice hitch in panic.

"Anyone? Help!"
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Help!(Open) Empty Re: Help!(Open)

Post by Selena Vikenti Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

Selena started off again wandering aimlessly around the grounds of the school property. And the sun was again starting to go down. She felt a little odd about walking where the cold wind made her shiver. Instead, she headed for a dark cave with no particular reason, carrying nothing besides her wand. At least for some emergency. Not even bringing her guitar. Today she just felt lazy. And no sudden inspiration came to her on music. It was rather awkward and unusual. She always did something when it comes to music.

She went inside the cave and muttered under her breath cautiously, "Lumos." then her wand ignited a speck of light that she can make out the arched ceilings of the stoned walls. She pointed her wand towards the direction of when she heard a cry of an echo. Help? Anybody? Did she also hear some rush of water nearby? Was somebody in danger?

Selena narrowed her eyes slightly, then began to walk pace after pace to reach the mysterious sound.

[[OOC: Thank you for posting such a thread with a wonderful title that is totally connected with the saying on my siggy. Once I saw the title and no one still posted, I thought this is it. You made me remind of them. The Beatles. I love you ]]
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Faye continued to back up as she could swear the water she couldn't see was coming closer. Why does she do these things? First she almost went off the cliff, and now this.

Crouching down, she could feel her lips muttering a prayer although her brain had no idea what it was that she as saying.

It was then when she thought she heard something besides the laping water. Was that footsteps?

"Hello!! Is someone there?!" she called, "Please. Help!"

[OCC: Well you're welcome Very Happy. Everyone needs some Beatles in their day Razz]
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 am

Selena was starting to be sure that she did hear things. And now, she heard a a shouting voice of a girl, probably by the water? Was she drowning? She went on towards the echo, taking faster footsteps rather than the cautious ones she put out a while ago when she wasn't so sure.

She held out her wand higher, squinting for any sign of the girl who needed help. She fell short when she saw a silhouette standing in front of her. The stranger was not even drowning in the water. What's the lame cause for help? Was it because it's dark in the farther part of the cave? Was the girl such a coward?

[[OOC: I know right! Wink ]]
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Faye looked up to see a light brighter than her own, and a - rather distainful she must say - face of a girl.

She felt great relief and than immedately followed it with shyness. "Do you know the way out. I got lost and could hear water..."

She trailed off and looked around her. She could still hear it but, there was no sign of it around her. She felt a little silly. But only a little. The fear was still there.

"I do not like water."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:05 am

Selena continued to look at the girl curiously and with sheer confusion painted on her face against the illuminated light. She thought of the stranger as a ridiculous being. But after some while she did realize her fears. Anyone can have unusual fears. And they're all different. And sometimes, the most awkward of things. Maybe this one had a trauma or something. And like her, Selena also had one. But for simple fears? She reckoned she have none at all. Just the reminder of the past. Yes, that's it.

She sighed finally and gestured for the girl to follow her. She did not speak or even introduce herself. She merely wanted to stay here. Not go outside. Perhaps she can persuade the girl to stay with her here inside. Just away from the water.

"I really don't want to go outside. Maybe we can just stay away from the water." Selena said, hoping that she didn't sound rude. The girl beside her was already scared.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 am

Faye looked at the girl and took a deep breath. God she was being ridiculous. This was why her family just ignored her. She was better off being ignored. At least you can never get embarrased when no one is watching you.

"That will be fine," she said slowly, " I am sorry I am freaking out for almost no reason. Thank you for finding me anyways."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 am

Selena shrugged and went on walking. Taking a glance or too towards the girl who's scared of water. She nodded and decided to talk further. Not wanting the stranger to be upset and all. But that doesn't mean that the redhead's have finally become the soft and kind one. She just can't stand hurting the girl who was already in trauma and feeling nervous at the same time. For what she knew, you can't make more damage on the situation.

"I was just taking a stroll. Don't bother. And why are you even here in the first place? Killing yourself in the dark? It sure is sort of gloomy in here, isn't it?" She asked, making some medium of conversation and raised an eyebrow before asking another obvious question that neither of them answered, "Who are you by the way?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm

"I was avoiding my brother," she said qitha blush, "And I went a little too far in my avoiding."

"I'm Faye."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 am

Selena stopped from her tracks as she heard the word out of the stranger's mouth. Brother. Heck. Another moment of pain. Another time of recalling what was the worst. But clearly, she can't show that side of hers right now. It would be pretty much humiliating and she would have to repeat with her story all over again. Or even shut the mouth of the girl who claims to be Faye.

"Oh. Avoid your brother? Why would you do that? And I think he's gone by now. Probably safe already?" She went with the flow as she asked and introduced herself with a shrug, "Selena. Call me Sel or whatever. Hitrost."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:56 am

"My brother and I do not get along that well," Faye said softly, "He's a bit of a- " Ass was a good word to use but Faye wasn't feeling particularly angry about it at the moment so she kept that to herself, "pain to deal with at times... so I figured it would merely be better to avoid him completely."

"Yes Sel, I believe it probably would be safe now."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 am

"Oh. I think it's unfortunate for you two. But I reckon you'd get along soon. Besides, your family. And he's your brother. You're both still utterly strongly related to each other. And that conflict would end somehow." Selena replied with a casual tone on her voice, making it obvious that she doesn't believe in stupid stories about siblings not getting along. But for the record, she never experienced that kind all her life. And for her, that relationship going wrong is just not possible to happen. But in any case, it's only her story.

She walked onward towards the moonlit meadow ahead of them. She sighed with a hint of disappointment that going out was like entering the gates of hell again. If only she can be along forever. But acceptance of impossibility is one thing she had to keep in mind all the time.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am

(OOC - GEEZZ and here I am think I am the awesome poster who can keep up with all her character Razz I am sooo sorry that I totally forgot about this for like a week?)

Faye shrugged, "He'll do what he does. If he wants to act like... a brother... than I shall respect him like a sister."

Faye followed the girl out of the cave, glad to be away from somewhere.

"So... you are a first year yes?" She asked nervously. Really socializing wasn't her thing but this girl seemed kind enough.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 pm

[[OOC: LOL. It's all right. You were crow-napped. I think I know what to expect. Wink ]]

Selena gave a slow nod, feeling a bit comfortable that the issue with the stranger did not bother her hugely. At least Faye said something like that. That should rest the case. But she still have no right to intrude other's problems. She has her very own to think about.

"Yep. You?" She merely muttered, not noticing that they were already outside of the darker cave. Was it just minutes ago that she'd decided to get deserted?
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 pm

"Second year," she smiled slightly. "Though I think I manage to get lost, or confused enough that I feel like I might as well be a first year."

Faye shook her head with a rueful grin.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 pm

"Uh. Why is that? I think I'm too old of a thinker to be a first year. If possible, I would switch placed with anyone in the higher year." Selena grunted as her reply.

True, she did consider herself much more mature to be in her year. If given a chance, she would brag because of what she can do that the older ones can't. Sometimes, they are just merely idiots who wouldn't care less than to impress and make plenty of friends.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"Well we can switch years then," the girl said with a little smile. "I never felt right in... in well any year. I don't know if I should even be here. My parents certainly don't think I should, but they couldn't ignore a letter. They let me in anyways."

She shrugged and shuffled her foot into the ground. She didn't even really know why she was saying these things. It probably wasn't like this girl would care anyways. Maybe that was why.

Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:59 am

"I've had enough with pathetic first years. Huh. Same for me. But there's no way of escaping this place. Sadly." Selena replied with and rolled her eyes, already getting used to the fact that she still have a lot more years to come before getting out.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 am

"I don't know if its so bad here once, you know, get use to it," Faye stated thoughtfully looking about. "I do not know if any place would be any better."

She scuffed her foot along the ground as she looked about.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 am

"I think we're really different. But somehow, I can manage to get used to the things surrounding me. I'll remember. Thanks for the advice. But still, there's no place like home. For me." Selena replied nonchalantly, second-guessing on whether or not she's even right on that statement. Perhaps Faye was right about it. She just never understands or even see.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 am

"Everyones really different," she said with a little smile and a shrug, "Though, they can be the same too.. if you look for it."

She shook her head and gave the girl a rueful smile, "Sorry. I'm probably sounding insane to you right now."

"I hear a lot of people like home," she siad softly and smiled sadly, "I wish I could say that."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 am

"We're all insane." Selena muttered under her breath and slapped her head after realizing she had quoted a line from a famous muggle song, and laughed only to herself softly, "I've got to stop saying song lyrics for a while. It just sticks."

She traced the ground with her shoe, making lines from the dirt and thought about home. What was it like to her really? Could she say it is home when there are only two members of the family living there? And nothing else? When someone they love is still missing and having no clue? Is being with her father home?

"Home. I don't get it. I never thought of it sometime. Would you call home when you feel broken? But right here, I'm more of that broken being myself. Confusing." Selena said with half a sorrowful tone in her voice.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Faye tilted her head as she looked at the girl. She looked sad - probably was sad.

She didn't really know how to help but she didn't feel as if she couldn't just ignore these comments.

"They say home is where your heart is," Faye shrugged, "I don't know if I believe that. I don't even know where I feel at home but... I guess you could say... home is where you feel like yourself??"

She shook her head and blushed.

"I always sort of thought you could make your own home... somewhere... if you really wanted to."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am

"Well, establishing a home right here wouldn't be my plan." Selena replied with a shrug, sounding rather rude of what she thought of the place as home. There was nothing ever like it. It was the worst. Of what she concluded it to be. But perhaps, she can be wrong.

"Where do you feel like yourself? Anyway. I think the place where I am is located miles and miles away from here. But I guess I'm just starting here. i'll never know." She added with a smirk and shook her head slowly in mere thought of that scenario.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Faye shrugged, "That's your choice. I would think it might be more plesant if you let yourself feel a little comfortable here, but I understand."

She dug her foot into the ground as she thought about the question. Where did she feel like herself?

Faye didn't really know where she felt like herself. She had never really found a place that she truely felt, right in.

"I guess... I feel like myself more with people than places," she paused and shrugged. "When I'm truely alone, or with the right people I just feel... comfortable right."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 pm