Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why am I here (Open)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why am I here (Open) Empty Why am I here (Open)

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 pm

There was nothing worse in the world than a library.

Unless of course Ophelia happened to be in it - then it was ten times worse, a thousand times worse.

She walked through the rows of books with a look of distain on her face, completely forgetting the reason she was supposed to be there - her school work.

This was dull; this was painful. She peaked out a row and looked at a table of people working.

One the upside, maybe, if she played her cards right, she could get some good gossip out of this.
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Why am I here (Open) Empty Re: Why am I here (Open)

Post by Asp Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:10 am

Having found that he needed a book for further study on Valerian, Ren went to the library a bit content with the fact that it was on the same floor. Striding with confident steps, his shoulders were straight from years of his posture being repeatedly corrected as well as to ensure that Zhen was able to stay perched on his shoulder. The ferret seemed to enjoy traveling either on his shoulders or in the hood of whatever he was wearing; be it sweat shirt, jacket, or robes.

Eyes scanning the titles of the books as well as letting a finger trail along the bindings, he blinked and stared when he saw someone who appeared to be bored. That wasn't an uncommon occurrence in the library. However Ren was not used to seeing it one someone with a book in their hand. This girl was apparently just wandering.

It was none of his business and he needed to get his paper written up, but the teen couldn't help but either want to prod her buttons or at least figure out why she was bored without seeming to be doing anything. Being his typical self he went over to her and stated in a flat voice, "If you're bored already I dread to see what opening a book will do."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Ophelia turned from her observatious - or lack thereof, honestly people should talk more in this place to look at the Uchitel who had just spoken to him.

She thought that he might be recently knew, she couldn't put any gossip to the face at the very least.

"Oh if this book is going to be openned you'd probably need to stay," she said very solemnly, "It may just send me into a boredum coma, and then who knows when I'd be awake again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm