Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alone (OPEN)

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Alone (OPEN) Empty Alone (OPEN)

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Pieter walked through the halls, for once in his life, a little depressed. No, more than a little depressed- extremely. He gave hollow smiles to his friends before wandering off, having no intention of actually going to class today.

He had been walking down the hall when a door had appeared and, being Pieter, he had entered. The room was gray and bare, giving the aura of a rainy day.

The Uchitel smiled, then dropped his books. Laying on the floor, he sighed, relaxing for once in his life.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Alone (OPEN) Empty Re: Alone (OPEN)

Post by Roman Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 am

"Nobility has gone to the dogs," Roman muttered to himself as he raced along the corridors, desperately wishing for a bag that wasn't so weighed down with books.

"You're a dead man, Ritter!" One of his pursuers yelled, shooting off curses in every direction. He was beginning to think that challenging one of the most popular guys in school to a duel wasn't the best idea, but he hadn't expected anyone else to join in.

"Come back and fight, coward!" Roman scoffed. Well, inwardly, he was already breathing so hard that he couldn't really make any sounds. I'm the coward, how ironic. He looked behind him, seeing seven people. Last he counted, there were only four, Does this kid have his own cult?

Roman felt his legs beginning to turn to lead, he abandoned his bag, hoping it would help him get a little farther. Maybe if he could duck into a classroom, maybe they wouldn't be able to find him... maybe. Roman turned a corner, figuring this was his last chance before they caught up with him.

He noticed a door, ripped it open, and nearly jumped through it. He slammed it shut, wincing at the loud noise it made. I am so dead He put his hands on his knees as he tried to breathe again.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Klara stormed out of the Slushatel Common room, the girls dorm was just far to noisey they were trying to transfigure a bag of apples into Pumpkin Pastys, Klara need to do her Interrogation homework if she didn't Professor Glennane would give her dention for a week

Klara walked up the corridors thinking that she mind just sit on the stairs and finish her homework there, this didn't seem like a very busy corridor so she should be able to finish her homework in peace, suddenly she heard a group of boys running down the corridor towards her, they knocked her out the way causing her to drop her books

She glared over at them as they continued to run down the corridor, she then pulled her wand out and whispered "Diffindo" the spell cut the belts of the boys so as they ran allow their pants slowly started falling down. But because they were do busy jeering and laughing they didn't notice, Klare gave a small giggle

As she walked along the corridor a door appeared, Klara looked puzzled, she wasn't aware of any rooms here, what would be here, she slowly turned the knob and entered the room and closed the door behind her, she quickly jumped back as she saw two boys in the room

" Oh..." she then looked around the the room and saw one single desk in the middle of the room with a pen and serval pieces of paper as well as a copy of Interrogation; Standard Techiques on it, Klara then looked at the two boys " So.... is this a classroom?" she asked
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Pieter, half asleep and sprawled across the floor, jolted awake at Roman's entering. He held back a growl as he sat up and adjusted his glasses.

"Oh, Roman, you crazy German," he joked, his voice a bit flat, "What are you doing?"

He winced as another person- a girl- entered. He sighed; he could never just be alone, could he?

"Oh, hello,"

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 am

The boy with glasses greeted the other boy quite warmly, then looked at Klara and sighned giving a slight hello, Klara thought his behaviour quite weird. Then it stuck her Of course.... they must be gay she thought to herself

Klara then look at the two boys with a smile " You know what, I think I'll just go. Leave you guys have sometime together" Klara then turned towards the door and opened the the door making her way out
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Roman was still trying to catch his breath, "Running.... hiding.... you know... heroic stuff."
    He sat down against the wall.

He looked up when he saw the girl walk in, "Hi... Uh... I'm not entirely sure what this is... I just... found it." He glanced around the room, noticing a desk that he didn't see before, "Thank God I did, though. I figured I was as good as dead back there."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Pieter snorted at Roman's over-dramatic story, laying back down. The girl had left, making him feel more at ease. Merlin, she was odd.

"Bullies after you again?" he asked, taking off his glasses. He twirled them about, then sighed, "You should leave them alone, buddy,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 am

Roman felt his hand begin to sting. He looked down to see that it had been cut, he was probably hit by one of his pursuers' hexes.

Looking up at Pieter defiantly, he countered, "I could've taken him. He's a wimp! Well, a wimp with some very powerful friends..." He ripped off a part of his sleeve to staunch the blood flowing from the wound.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm

"Sure you could have, Roman," Pieter laughed, pausing to yawn. He rolled on to his stomach, flopping out on the floor.

"You want some help?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

"No thanks," Roman laughed, "I wouldn't want to make you get up."

Roman let silence fill the room for a moment, waiting till his heart started beating at a normal rate.

"Where are we?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

Pieter un-tensed his muscles, easing back down to the floor softly.

"I don't know," he sighed, "Don't care either,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm