Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not Again (Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Not Again (Open) Empty Not Again (Open)

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:29 am

[OCC - apparently I should be left alone with my characters when I'm bored XD]

J. J. was late for class. Wasn't that just great? Ever since she started this year it has seemed like her life has been one big flurry after another. First there was that morning she slept in late and ended up at the wrong table, and no one should even get her started on her break down the day before that had lead her to kiss - kiss! - a practical stranger (albeit it a rather attractive one).

One would think then, what with being late and rushing becoming a standard of her life she would be able to handle herself in such situations.

Of coure that one would be wrong.

The young girl was taking the stairs two or three at a time attempting to get where she needed to be faster when her natural graces kicked in.

Not again J. J. thought with a groan as she felt her feet come out from under her and - not for the first time - she tripped and found her self falling (more like rolling) down the stairs.

She should have been more careful - for just like Iva had warned last time she had been caught being so clumsy - her head could have been cracked.

With a painful thunk, J. J.'s head cracked against the hard stone edge of the bottom stair, ripping the skin under her hair, and - quite possibly to her relief - making her world go completely black.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Not Again (Open) Empty Re: Not Again (Open)

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 am

Rowen was late to class. A fact that she thoroughly blamed on that idiotic Gryffindor! She shook her head trying to get him off her mind. As she was turning the corner to get to the stairs, she saw something sprawled out on the floor. Dammit! Not a good time to have forgotten my contacts! She approached it. As the figure became more pronounced, she realized it was a girl; a second year named J.J. She'd seen her hanging in the Common Room.

She ran over and saw that the girl had blood seeping from somewhere near her head. Not wanting to jostle her, she looked around for something or someone to help! No one was around and J.J had blood running profusely down her head. If she laid there any longer she knew J.J would die.

Rowen took a deep breath and spoke a quick spell 'Wingardium Leviosa' and was grateful when the spell work. She levitated her quickly to the hospital wing.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 pm

[OOC- I'm too lazy to move this so for the moment lets pretend this is the hospital wing Razz]

J. J. groaned. There was a throbbing in her head, and something soft beneath her. She couldn't really remember much. She could remember running and then-and then..

"What happened?" she asked the room at large, not even sure if there as someone there to answer her.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Rowen woke up with a start as she heard someone talking.

"Oh my gosh! You're awake! Thank Goodness," she said rushing to J.J's side.

"You fell down the stairs and cracked your head. The healer said you'll make a full recovery but...it was really scary," she said hesitantly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

J. J. pulled herself up slighlty ignoring the way her head sort of protested at the motion. Apparently magic couldn't fix everything.

She listened to what Ro said with growing embarrassment. "I fell down the stairs?"

God she was Captian cool with that story. How did you hurt yourself? Oh I fell down the staris, no big deal.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:45 am

"Well, I assume you fell down the stairs. When I saw you, you were lying there with blood around you. No one was around so I had to levitate you to the hospital wing. I'm glad I perfected Wingardium Leviosa or else I don't know what would have happened,"she said sounding really worried.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

J. J. listened to the story, the memory of it coming back as the words were said, as if they had searched through her brain and pulled the memories back to the front of her brain.

She had been rushing to get to class, she was late, and then - just as she had that day last year she met Iva - she missed a step. Only this time apparently she actually did crack her head.

She groaned again, "I was late, and I missed a step. This is the second time I've done that in less than a year."

"Thanks Rowan, really, I think I owe you... infinite amounts of owing," she gave the girl a little smile.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm

"No problem," she said with a shy smile.

Rowen looked at her watch and gave a small gasp.

"Crap! I'm late! I'm sorry," she said looking to J.J, "I'm late for flying lessons. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm

"Don't worry about it," J. J. said with a smile, "Go, and don't fall of your broom. I don't think I need the company here."

"And thanks."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Rowen ran down to the Quidditch Pitch hoping against hoping she wouldn't be docked points. Her hopes were crused as she was docked points as soon as she stepped on the pitch. Grabbing a broom and aligning herself with the other first year Hufflepuffs, her mind couldn't help but drift to J.J in the hospital wing. She made a conscious decision to visit her later, maybe during lunch.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

J. J. rolled about in her bed wondering when she could leave, or if anyone was going to show up. Its not like she actually expected visiters, actually she'd prefer not to have them considering the embarassing way she had ended up here but the problem was the Hospital Wing was so boorring!! And the Matron just would not let her leave until supper time she was told.

It did get her out of class but still.... so dull.

After fidgiting for a while, she fell alseep once more.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 am

Rowen walked into the Great Hall grabbing two plates of food and walked to the Hospital Wing. She walked slowly since she was known for being a little klutzy and she didn't want to drop the food. Entering the hospital, she saw J.J asleep. She walked over and set both plates on the table next to J.J. Rowen reached and slightly nudged J.J until she woke up.

"Afternoon sleepyhead. I brought you some food. Much better than the potions you have to take," she smirked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 am

J. J. took a few moments to be woken from her slumber. It was nice there and she didn't exactly want to leave.

"Food? Did I hear someone say food?" she asked managing to be both groggy and excited.

She looked at the food and then smiled at the girl, "Aw Ro, you shouldn't have."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Rowen shrugged, slightly embarrassed.

"It's really no problem. I figured you were hungry and in need of some company. So how are you feeling," she asked, biting into a piece of chicken.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

J. J. eagerly took her food and smiled.

"Well thank you, not only have you saved me from certain doom, but you have also saved me from hospital food," she joked even though she was sure that she probably would have gotten this food eventually.

"I've been better, I can't lie... but I think I could be a lot worse," she smiled. Without magic, she'd still have a crack in her head and be out cold.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Rowen nodded her head in understanding.

"I'm a huge klutz. It's by luck I haven't fallen and cracked my head."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

J. J. gave her a little smile, "Well its not all it's cracked up to be. I don't recomend it."

She laughed a little to herself and continued to eat her food.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Rowen laughed.

"I'll take your suggestion. So what year are you? You're obviously a Hufflepuff but I haven't really seen you in the Common Room. Just once or twice."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:54 pm

"I'm a second year," she said with a grin, "I'm going to say since I don't remember seeing you around until this year that your a first year, or I am just horribly, offendingly unobservant."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm

"You're just horribly, offendingly unobservant," Rowen said with a straight face.

She started laughing.

"I'm just kidding. Yes, I'm a first year."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 am

J. J. laughed and shook her head.

"And how do you like it here? I found the change so new but... then again I was a Muggle soo"
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 am

"I'm actually a half-blood, so I've known about Hogwarts my whole life. My dad is Muggle-born and my mom's a Pureblood. They're both Ravenclaws. They were kind of disappointed that I wasn't in it. Anyway, I love Hufflepuff. The people are really nice!" Rowen said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm