Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Odd One | OPEN

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Odd One | OPEN Empty Odd One | OPEN

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Aria turned the facet on, then off again, before reaching for the next one and doing the same. She was sitting cross-legged on the edge of the huge bathtub in the prefects' bathroom. The blonde had no desire to actually enter the water, of course, but the multi-colored bubbles intrigued her even as she pondered things that had little to do with water and bubbles.

'Have you met that blonde Slytherin girl?'

'You mean the one who didn't know what "boiling" was in Potions class?'

'Heard about that, too, huh? She's an odd one, isn't she?'

'"Odd"? She has rocks for brains. Nothing but a pretty face.'

Aria tilted her head thoughtfully. Odd, she mused. Is that what she was? The girl had learned a word for the conversation she had overheard about herself: uncharitable. It was a very uncharitable conversation. After all, it was hardly her own fault she didn't know anything. Perhaps that was why Arsen didn't like her, either; because she was nothing but a pretty face with rocks for brains.

But Aria was learning, as quickly as she could. It just wasn't quickly enough.

"Odd," Aria said quietly, voice echoing softly through the large room. "I'm an odd one." She turned on another facet, watching the soapy water flow into the over-sized basin.

Last edited by Aria on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Odd One | OPEN Empty Re: Odd One | OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Anna was walking by the Prefects' Bathroom, trying to go up to Ravenclaw Tower. She had stepped on the wrong staircase at the wrong time and now she couldn't fine her way back to where she started. Which is why Anna was looking all over the floor for alternative ways to get to the Tower so she does not have to get lost on the moving stairs again.

As she passed the room, Anna heard someone talking. She listened closely, trying to figure out who it was. It did not sound familiar at all, but Anna wanted to meet them.

Anna opened the door slowly, seeing a girl in Slytherin robes sitting by the bathtub water. She had never seen a Slytherin with such blonde hair before, so she knew right there and then she had never met this person. For some reason, this person was muttering that she was odd. The young Ravenclaw walked slowly next to the Slytherin girl and sat next to her on the bathtub, facing the room instead of the tub.

"You're not the only one that's odd, if that's any consolation," Anna replied, trying to sound reassuring but failing miserably.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Iris had never been to the Prefects Bathroom but she had heard plenty of rumours. Naturally, she felt curious to check it out but never found the opportunity to go while no one was there on the floor.

She thought she had lost the way after walking for a while, but she finally saw the door. She heard voices inside and wondered if it was some seniors planning a prank or something. As she walked further into the bathroom, she saw Anna and a Slytherin girl sitting by the tub.

"Hey Anna," Iris greeted her friend with a grin. Turning to the other girl she said, "Hello, I'm Iris! But you can call me Grayson since there is another Iris in my year." She chuckled lightly.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 am

Aria had heard the approaching footsteps, but did not pull her mismatched gaze from the bubbles in the tub until the newcomer spoke. When she did look up, it was with a wide smile.

"'Odd' is a funny word, though, isn't it?" she queried seriously. "Odd. It's a bit fun to say. I am odd, but I cannot change it, so I won't worry about it."

The blonde looked up as another joined them. "Grayson. Oh... your last name. I am very odd, I do not have a last name. Well... I am Aria Black, but only because Karma let me have her last name, too."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 am

Anna laughed. She quite liked this girl already. "It is!" she agreed, smiling. "Odd, odd, oddity odd. I'm odd too, so you're not alone!"

"Gray, love!" smiled Anna, hugging her friend. She then let go and kicked her shoes off so she can dip her toes in the warm water by the bathtub. "How are you doing?"

Anna raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean you don't have a last name?" she asked. "My last name's Tshering. Y'know, like Tshering is caring." As soon as Aria had explained how she shared a last name Anna's eyebrows relaxed. "Oh well, that's better than nothing."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Iris smiled at Anna and hugged her back. "I'm good, wanted to see if the Prefects Bathroom was as great as it sounded." She laughed. "What's been going on with you?"

She went next to Aria and gave her a hug. "Nice to meet you Aria!" She said with a grin. "Well, it doesn't matter to me if you have a last name, we're still going to be friends..hopefully," Iris said and sat down against the tub. "So, what brings you here?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:55 am

Aria sat back a bit as the first girl - Anna - put her feet in the tub. Water was not something Aria liked, so she certainly didn't want to get it on her unless absolutely necessary.

"Well..." Aria said, "I do not remember anything before August 30." There was nothing to be remembered before said date, but Aria was not about to disclose that information. Instead, she told them, "I have amnesia."

She gave a friendly smile as the second girl, Iris, gave her a hug. The blonde nodded agreeably. "I like having friends!

"I heard an older student speak the password to the door, so I wanted to see what was in here," Aria answered honestly.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:25 pm

"Amnesia?" gasped Anna, nearly falling over into the tub out of amazement. "That's terrible!"

Anna nodded in agreement. "Friends are good, aren't they?"

After listening to Aria, Anna nodded again. She had nodded quite a lot these past few minutes. "I just came in here because I've heard the password floating around Ravenclaw House and I just had to try it out!" Anna mused. "Oh - and I got lost as well."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:35 pm