Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN) Empty Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Jessica grinned and walked into the Hogs Head, she had not been into a public house yet and she supposed that this one would be quieter since it was more out of the way, it also seemed more interesting and she wanted to make sure that her company was kept by interesting people, others, they tended to annoy her and make her want to stab their faces in with her pen.

Sighing she slipped into the pub, walked up to the bar and smiled darkly at the bar man ordering a couple of firewhiskeys and sitting down at an empty table, that was when she felt something brush against her thigh and she growled grabbing the hand she kenw was there and flinging the man across her table flipping out her kunai knife and scratching him across the throat, so close to the main vein.

"Wanna try that again? I'll cut deeper next time."

Ica growled sitting back down at her table and ignoring the rest of the people there, noting how blood had mixed with her firewhiskey she giggled and drank it anyway.

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN) Empty Re: Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Lucidus sat in the corner of the Hog's Head, trying not to laugh at the misfortune of that lecherous man. He takes a drink of his butterbeer before turning his eyes back down to a stack of papers before him. On one, obviously a title page, it says "A Lifetime of Riddles: A Chronicle of the Dark Lord." Not many would approve of him writing this, which is why he sneaks over here quite frequently; and he quite likes their butterbeer, and usually he can bum something stronger off of some drunk person.

"Almost done..." He muttered to himself stifling a yawn. "Just another 50 pages..."

Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN) Empty Re: Just What Exactly Are You Doing? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 am

Ica looked around the Hogs Head the man having left probably with the need to change his trousers, her eyes stopped on a young boy that seemed to be there from the school, smirking she moved over with her firewhiskey to sit opposite him looking casually down at the book that he was writing, tilting her head to one side her smirk deepened.

"You shouldn't be writing about that should you?"

She chuckled.

"Anyway you rebel you, what you doing out of school?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Lucidus looked up quickly at the visitor before putting the cover page over the candle flame. Dropping the burning paper, Lucidus watches it burn a little more before turning back to the visitor.
    "No, I suppose I shouldn't, but someone needs to. As for your second question, what makes you think I go to school? Maybe I'm a poor little squib, for all you know. Now if you don't mind."
    Taking a drink of his butterbeer, Lucidus turns back to his writing and notes.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Ica twitched her eye, so, this boy had a mouth on him, she'd soon get rid of that be it by ripping out his voicebox or casting a silencing spell she would make sure that this kid never talked back to her again. Staying calm she sat down on the seat opposite him and glared coldly into his eyes, a warning look in them, entwining her fingers together she rested her chin on them.

"But you're obviously not are you. You're probably a Ravenclaw with that smart mouth on you."

Glaring deeper into his eyes she cracked her knuckles.

"I do mind actually."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Lucidus looked back up at her, his eyes cold. "Yes, I'm a student. Yes, I'm a Ravenclaw. Now, I don't have time to entertain you. As you can see, I'm quite busy."

He ignored her next statement as he continued to scribble on a piece of paper.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Eye twitching again she thought that if this boy wanted to die then that was quite his own business. Getting up quite slowly from the table Ica suddenly lunged across it grabbed the boy by the throat and held him against the wall growling quietly, nobody makes a fool out of her, let alone a small child.

"Are you retarded or something?"

She growled squeezing his throat harder.

"You want to end up with your guts spilled out all over this table?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm

"Go ahead..." Lucidus choked out not even moving his hands to stop her. His eyes never leaving hers, still as cold as before. "Do it! Just don't... get it all over... my papers..."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Smirking Ica kept the boy pinned with one hand to the wall before taking his papers and placing them into her jacket, so that they wouldn't get covered in blood.

"Oh, okay I think I can keep that request."

Placing her knee firmly into his stomach she opened up her jacket again taking out a small knife before tutting and shaking her head, taking out another and nodding happily throwing the knife from hand to hand.

"Forgive me, my knives aren't as sharp as normal. Bad Ica."

She chuckled and placed the knife on the boys cheek.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

"I need a firewhiskey!" Yelled Marcus as he burst into the Hog's Head, "And I need it now!"

Not seeing the bartender there currently, Marcus glanced around the room. A boy, who looks vaguely familiar, and a woman; with a knife against the boys cheek.

"I'm sorry, no wait, no I'm not, but what is going on, may I ask?" He asked them as he advanced on them.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Ica whipped around and looked at the man who was approaching daggers in her eyes, and she moved her knife away from the boys cheek twirling it casually around her finger as she did so, merely looking calmly at the man assessing whether he was going to be much of a danger to him, clumsy looking and a little bit demanding by what she had seen meant she was sure she could underpin him.

"Little boys should learn to watch what they say, and whom they say it to."

Shrugging her shoulders she threw the knife into the table top where it stuck.

"If someone tells me to kill them. I'll kill them. Unless he wants to take back what he said...everything he said."

Ica growled turning to glare at the boy.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

"I don't care... hic... what he said." He slurred as he stumbled toward her, "I cannot a-allow you to, to, to, harm a student and child!"
    Stumbling and tripping over a chair, Marcus fell to the ground. He then uses the table by Lucidus to pick himself back up.
    "I'm sor-hic-ry." He told Lucidus, "Why are there so many of you? Nevermind, I have to save all of you!"
    He turned back to face the woman, wand in hand. "Stupefy!"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Raising her eyebrow as he stumbled Ica merely moved out of the way and with a flick of her wand cast 'Protego' to deflect the spell coming towards her, sighing and hoping that he would drop the drunk act soon she merely sat down at one of the tables and began to look at her fingernails seemingly not bothered by what was happening.

"Oh my we are a goody two shoe's aren't we? How about you just get your sorry drunk ass up and get out of my sight like a good boy?"

She suggested in a voice lined with malice.

"I'd hate to hurt you."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

"Sad..." He sighed as he stood up, "I don't think throwing spells around will do us much good."

Moving toward her, makes sure to bump into everything. "That's the first time -hic- that I've been called that. I'm pretty s-s-sure I'm not."

Standing next to her he said, "Let's try something."

Swinging his hand, he tried to throw her out of the chair by grabbing her hair.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Ica growled as soon as she felt herself being pulled away by her hair, she did not like to be screwed around like this. Her hand flashed upwards as fast as her magic would allow it to go and she snapped his chin back with the force of the blow to it, spinning herself in his grip Ica hopefully was able to move out of it.

"Idiot. I'd imagine plenty of people have called you that before. You seem stupid enough."

Grinning she opened her coat to reveal all matters of daggers, knives and other weapons underneath it, choosing one dagger she flipped it at the mans head dancing swiftly around the tables so that he couldn't get a clear shot at her, her magic enabling her to move much faster than a normal human.

"How about we introduce ourselves? I'm Ica. You are?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

"Marcus Moline," He said as he fished around in his pockets. "Ah, here it is."

Out of his pocket, he pulled a clay doll with writing etched into it's body. Marcus then placed what appeared to be hairs into the soft clay of the head of the doll.

"Now let's see if you can swim," He said as he dunked the doll into a discarded mug half filled with firewhiskey.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Growling as she saw the doll Ica didn't know what to do, this was something that she couldn't combat and she was just going to have to deal with it, watching as the doll fell into the cup full of firewhiskey she held her breath and closed her eyes as if she was actually in water, her skin felt like it was burning but she didn't cry out.

Waiting for his next move Ica wondered how long she could last like this and she took out her wand, which was hard, it was like moving through water, well, firewhiskey, and Ica opened her mouth to cast the bubble head charm, now able to breathe she shrugged and began to swim around like she was in swan lake.

Closing her eyes and not knowing if she would have another chance to do this she whispered:

"Aspen."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

"Well..." He said, perplexed, "Didn't know that that spell would work. Interesting."

Marcus retrieved the doll by drinking the firewhiskey. He then took out a notebook and quickly wrote in it.

"Alright," He said tossing the doll up and down, "Let's see what else we can do, shall we? How about I toss you in a fire; or I could bury you; or maybe I could just pull your head off."

He demonstrated this last one by pulling slowly on the head of the doll to stretch the neck
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 pm

His head lifed at the sound of his name. He tilted it to the side and thought wondering where this person could possibly be. Once he had pointed them out he jumped to land right by their side.

He raised an eyebrow to look at her. "Ica? Is that you?" He asked not sure who she was at the minute. He turned taking in the surroundings when he spotted a man with a doll? He thought back to the last time he'd seen a doll like that and his nephhew had died. He growled exposing his fangs as he flicked his wrist making a knive on a chain appear.

"You have three seconds to give me that doll in one piece as it is now. Or die a very slow and painful death." He said turning to look at Ica out of the corner of his eye. "What can i say i'm feeling nice today." He smirked turning his eyes back to the man. "One..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Fighting the urge to scream as the voodoo doll of her had it's head ripped off slowly Ica gritted her teeth and waited for the end to occur, she had hoped that it would be a little later than this but it was a cool way to go, having your head ripped off like that Muggle yoghurt, Frubes or whatever they were called.

As soon as she heard her name she tried to speak looking around with her eyes to Aspen, a smile forming on her lips as she squeaked out a yes.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"Whoa!" He said, releasing the dolls head, "Hold on! I wasn't going to kill her! I was trying to make a point."

Pulling the hairs out of the doll, he uses his wand to burn them, "See, all done, can't hurt her." He demonstrated by pulling the dolls head in a circle.

"I was just trying to save that boy," He said, pointing at an unconscious Lucidus, "From being maimed, or worse. So we're all good right?"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 am

He smiled "Oh good because you never know." He nodded turning back to the man before him. "So you used death to make a point? Who gave you permission to do that?" He asked flexiong his fingers.

"You were going to maim him?" He asked Ica with a smirk. "Nice." He said pulling out a cigar and a bloody ciger cutter. "Well there are definitely worse things to experience. Believe me once you've felt someone die by your hands nothing will surprise you. But we now have a problem. You see i was called here under the belief that i was going to eat. But since you don't want to die im going to need a substitue." He smiled spreading his arms to include all of the pub.

"Take you're pick. Who's going to replace you?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 am

"Your giving me a choice?" Asked Marcus, no emotion crossing his face. "That's very kind of you. Of course, I can't choose my student over there, because, well... I just can't. If I chose miss... Ica was it? If I chose her, you'd probably not eat her. It would be absurd to choose you, and I'd rather not have innocent blood on my hands by choosing someone else. So I have no choices... Except myself, and I'd much rather not die."

Marcus walked around the pub a bit, thinking about his next move almost as if it were just a chess game he was playing. "Lucidus is White Knight. I am the White Bishop. Ica there... she's probably a Black Rook. You are obviously a Black Knight. The innocent are merely Pawns. It would seem that... I have to choose a Pawn... Being the obviously disposable piece... But which one?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:47 am

Ica sighed, this was all very boring and she moved to sit down on one of the chairs by a table, tilting her head to one side she giggled at the unconcious form of the boy, still amused he had in fact remained unconcious for all this time and hadn't even stirred. Deciding to see everyone's reactions as she slipped away from her concious she let Jess take over her brain.

"This is all very confusing for Jess. Jess has never played chess before. Are the knights the little horseys or am I wrong?"

She pouted looking at the man who had hurt her with wariness in her eyes, moving away from him to stand firmly behind Aspen, she liked him, he was nice to Jess and protected her from the bad man.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yes, they are the little..." Marcus paused at the sudden switch in the girls speech pattern. "... Horsey things..."

Staring at the woman once called Ica, he asked, "Did her personality just... switch?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 pm