Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Anger

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Anger Empty Anger

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Arsen stormed into the empty compartment slamming the door behind him so hard it made the glass shake. He moved over to the window and punched the wall, not feeling or caring about the pain in his hand. He began to pace the small room, fist clenched tight by his sides.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Anger Empty Re: Anger

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Bel followed Arsen to an empty campartment opening the door and slipping in before closing bothe the door and blind to see Arsen pacing, one of the fists that were clenched by his sides were bleeding slightly.

She approached him carefully knowing that his anger could blow out of control at any moment, she gently placed her hands on his front pushing him back to sit on the seat behind him. kneeling down in front of him she took his injured hand in hers.

"You okay," she asked while looking his hand over, "I think you've just scrapped some of the skin off."

She pulled out a healing balm she had bought while in Diagon Alley getting her school things and gently applied the balm to the scapped skin.

Last edited by Belinda Green on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

He turned just in time to see Belinda slip through the door and closing the blinds. Why could people not leave him alone.

He flinched a little as she gently pushed on his chest making him sit down only then to take his hand in hers. He closed his eyes and bite his tongue, it was the only thing stopping him from exploding. "What do you think?" He replied not bothered if he offended her in this state. "He looked down at his hand now covered in healing balm. "Thanks but i prefer the pain it helps to take my mind off things." He snapped getting back to his feet.

"Arr," He shouted resting his head against the wall with his arms wrapped around the back of his head, not really sure what to do with himself . "What you doing here? Why do you even care?" He asked bringing one of fists to slam againt the wall.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Bel knew that Arsen was taking his anger out on her and she didn't mind.

When he went to hit the wall again she stepped infront of the closed fist taking a hit to the face without flinching, looking him right in he eyes after the hit she said," I don't know why i care if you want me to be honest, but i get these feelings and according to Eva they are usually right. For some reason i know that you are important and i will do whatever it takes to help you, if you feel the need to hit something hit me, if you just want to shout at something then shout at me. Once we are at school and have learned a few things and you feel like you need a duel partner to either releave tension, stress or agnger then come and get me and i will help you."

She honestly had no idea why but she felt it was important to keep Arsen as safe as possible, if that meant jumping in the way of a unforgivable for him she would do it without hesitation, but how did she explain that to Arsen?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm

"Why do people always make life so difficult. People say they understand when really they have no idea what's going on. How could you, in your perfect little world." He shouted, then giving a little hysterical laugh, not caring if he hurt her it was her own fault for being there. He never asked her to follow him.

"Yeah why does everyone say that. Your set for greatness Arsen, you have the power to change the world, maybe i don't want to be great, maybe i'll just dedicate my life to taking out as many muggles as i can. Maybe i'll forget about the Wraiths and go at it alone." He said taking off his jacket so he didn't ruin it then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

He placed his jacket on the seats and started pace again. "You have no idea what i've been through, no one does and i just wish people would leave me alone." He said bringing one hand up to rub his chest. Hades had told him to relax for a few days to give him chance to heal properly but he hated being told what to do.

He sat back down in his seat and took slow deep breaths to calm the pain in his chest.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Bel stood silently while Arsen started to shouted at her, she noticed him start rubbing his chest before he sat down, breathing deeply.

She looked at him in concern, before moving forward. Hoping that he wouldn't push her away she got on her knees infront of him undoing his shirt to see what was causing him problems, opening his shirt she noticed a long scar that looked like it may have been caused by a knife. She put her hands to gether and rubbed them to heat them up and then gently placed her hands where he kept rubbing his chest, hoping the heat would ease whatever was causing the pain slightly.

Looking him in the eyes, she replied calmly to what he had said. "First off i don't want to make your life difficult, i only want to do whatever i can to help you. I may not have any idea of whats going on with you and i won't unless your willing to tell me, i'm not going to push you for answers you don't want to give. As for my little world being perfect, i may act like my life is close to perfect but the only people i can count on in my life are my family, my life is not as perfect as you think."

she paused before continuing making sure he was actually listening, "I never said you were set for greatness i only said i get these feelings that usually turn out to be true, and the moment i met you i had the feeling that you were important for some reason. If you decide to go it alone and take out as many muggles as you can im gonna be right behind you, watching your back and helping you in any way i can."

She decided to tell him something that only her famly knew. "Remember when we met i told you how my mum was attacked and killed in front of me when i was five? Well i didn't get away as unscathed as i made out i did, so you see we all have our pasts. The only thing i would like from you is your friendship and in return i will be there whenever you need me to be and do whatever you need me to."

She removed her hands and started to button his shirt back up, hoping that he had actually heard what she said and noticed the truth in her words.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 pm

He sat back and watched as she knelt down in front of him. She reached up to undo his shirt and he caught her hands in his, stopping her in the process. He studied her face and after deciding she only wanted to help he let go, letting his head relax against the wall behind him with his eyes closed. He took a deep breath calming himself and the pain down.

"Sorry, just don't be nice to me okay it freaks me out. I'm not used it." He said his eyes still closed. Her warm hands pressed against his chest making him feel suprisingly better. He took over from her buttoning up his shirt just buttoning it enough to make sure the scar couldn't be seen. He opened his eyes and looked at her more calmer now. "Sorry i shouldn't be taking this out on you this is all my fault and i should have to deal with the consequences. He said leaning forward and resting his head in his hands.

"It's just hard sometimes everyone expects something of me, they all expect me to become something and i just need a break from it all. My parents tried forcing me to be 'good' whilst i always knew i never could be and then Hades came along and answered my dark prays but he expects so much from me, i've bearly had time to recover." He said doing quotation marks with his finger when he said good and then sitting up straight. "Sorry to dump all this on you. It's been building up for years and you just seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." He gave her a weak smile.

"Sorry about your mum, i forgot other people have problems too. Usually i'm good at hiding mine but i can only take so much at a time." He said rubbing his chest again then remembering Hades had given him some potion to ease the pain should he need it. He stood up and reached into his trunk and pulling out a small black bottle. He pulled out the stopper and poured the whole lot into his mouth.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm

"Don't worry about it, we all blow up once we reach or limit. I know you dont want me to be nice to you, but like i said earlier i want to be your friend, i will be there for you if you need me for any reason."

Bel got up off her knees and sat in the chair opposite him, as she continued talking, "I don't expect anything from you, but i would like to have you as a friend."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Arsen smiled. "Fine we'll be friends but i must warn you im not the best guy to get along with." He said. "As you just saw. I tend to care more about myself than anyone else and it take years for me to trust people. I didn't even trust my parents. I know you proberly don't hear this often but i'm glad they are dead it serves them right." He said bringing himslef back to his angry state. He took a deep breath.

"I guess thats why me and Hades get along. You'll never believe the things he did once he saved me. I freaked me out then but now i can't help but laugh." He laughed picking up his leather jacket and pulling it back on.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well we can all be a bit hard to get along with at times, no one can be perfect all the time" Bel replied with a wink.

"If you ever want to tell me what happened and why you feel the way you do about your parents just let me know. I am sure you have your reasons to believe that and thats all i need to know i wont push for details your not ready to share."

Bel removed the balm from her pocket and applied some to her cheek where he had caught her earlier when she prevented him hitting the wall, before she continued, "Maybe one day i will tell you something i ave never told anyone but only hinted at."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah well i'm hard to get along with most of the time. This is rare for me." He shrugged. "By the way if you tell anyone what if said i will have to kill you." He smiled. "I don't want anyone to know about my moment of weakness, Hades will kill me." He said imagining his face if he told him he broke down in front of someone he'd only met once before.

"I'm gonna tell you anyway. I don't care anymore, my parents were big believer in the light. They loved muggles and everything about them. They wanted me to feel the same way too, but when they found i didn't it all turned bad. They both turned on me locked me in my room for days only coming to visit me to beat the bad out of me and give me rubbish scraps of bread i was only five i didn't know what i was doing." He said looking down at his feet.

"See this." He lifted his sleeve to show the top of his arm where there was a scar slowly fading. "My father hit me so hard in the garder in fell on to a small metal fence and one of the spikes went straight through. Luckily the healers healed me. But i was back with my parents again with no one to turn to." He shrugged. "You see they made my life a misery and that's not even the worst of everything they did to me. But in the end they were killed by the thing they loved the most." He laughed. "Funny how that happens."

"Well was my fault, if i hadn't of started on the leader none of this would have happened." He said pulling his coat tighter around himself.

"Oo Sorry about that." He said. "I don't really know what i'm doing when i get like that."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Bel listened paitently to what she was being told. Once he had finished, she gave him a quick hug, "Whatever you say to me will always stay between us unless you have stated otherwise. I am sorry for how they treated you, i guess some families are just like that."

She paused, "I know my dad is behind me one hundred precent no matter what i decide, when i told him that i hated all muggles except my family and i was going to get rid of the scum he asked me if i was willing to be tortured for what i believe in if i got captured, when i replied yes he took me away for a week to a cabin in the woods and had his best mate meet him there." she stopped for a bit before continuing

"They then tortured me trying to find out information or my secrets. The whole time i was in this cabin with them i was shut in a basement with no windows and only light i had came through the crack under the door, i only had 1 pint of water and 2 slices of bread, they cut me and poured vinager into the wounds and broke brokes and i never spoke the whole week, when it was over my dad gave me some potions to mend the damage done that he had gotten of my Aunt."

She looked at Arsen when she next spoke, "Now you know a bit about how much pain i can handle, i hope what i just said will go no further unless it has too and only if you have my permission."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

He shrugged "What muggle loving syco's." He laughed then listened to what she had to say.

"That's a bit extreme don't you think. Did you say this guy loved you?" He said trying to understand why he would do something like that if he loved her. It was clear his parents had never loved him.

"Of course we'll each take our secrets to the graves. But seriously though if you do tell i will have to kill you." He said his face all serious now. He turned to look out the window. "I think we'd better get changed Hogwarts is up ahead." He said taking his coat of and pulling his shirt off over his head to replace them with the school uniform.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

"Yeah he loves me, he asked my permission before going ahead with it. We both wanted to know how well i would hold up if i ever captured and tortured."

She looked turned away from the window so she could look at him while she responded to the rest of what he said so he knew she was serious, but paused as he pulled of his shirt and reached for his school uniform.

Shaking her head and remembering what she was about to say she continued, "I have no intrest in revealing anything you ever tell me in confidence, i would rather kill myself than betray you." she said seriouslly.

She quickly switched to a joking tone as she got up to get her uniform out of her bag. "If you were that intrested in seeing me in the same state of dress your in, you should have been a little more discrete." she pulled off her jumper revealing a white spaghetti top underneath, which she covered up with her school shirt. she then proceded to pull the school skirk on over her jeans before putting her back to Arsen while removing her jeans.

Last edited by Belinda Green on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 pm

"Being tortured by you father and his friend is nothing like being tortured by a stranger it feels so much worse. Trust me." He said then turned back to his trunk.

He pulled on his robes over his head using his cape to cover his legs as he changed into his trousers. He turned around to give her some privacy as she got changed. If there was one thing his parents had taught him it was to respect women.

"Yeah well soon you might have to." He said smiling so she couldn't see, wondering whether she picked it up or not.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Bel was glad her back was still to Arsen as it made it easier to hide her smile. She quickly put on her school tie and robes and placed the clothes she was wearing into her backpack.

"I'm decent are you?" she asked not wanting to turn around if he was still getting changed.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 am

"Yeah." He said stuffing his clothes into his trunk then turning to sit back down.

"I can't wait to get the sorting over and done with. It's so stressful not know." He said looking out the window and seeing Hogmeade grow closer.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:25 am

"i know," Bel said as she turned around and sat down leaving her bag on the seat next to her.

"I can't wait until we start having our meetings," Bel was starting to feel a little nervous. What if the guy Arsen mentioned didn't think she should join them in the bid to get rid of muggles.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 am

He gave her a smile. "Me neither at least the dark lords are leaving me in charge. They don't want anyone knowing who they are until they are ready." He said. "Only people in their inner circle know who they are." He shrugged.

"That's if you still wanna join after i explain everything to you all." He smiled
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 am

"I told you i will do what ever you need me to do. I am behind you all the way," Bel answered seriously as the train came to a stop.

"I guess this is it," She said standing up.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Arsen turned to look at her. "I guess i'll see you on the other side." He smiled pulling his leather coat over his uniform. And then he left to get stuck in the sea of students.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 pm