Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) Empty I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:01 am

Aquila ran for the train grumbling to himself. He had no idea where his brother went off to - the lucky bugger got to actually leave without talking to their parents. There was always a downside to being the parents' favourite.

Now he was almost late for the train.

Cursing his parents as he went, the boy jumped onto the train just as it started to move.

Bracing himself against the wall, he waited for the train to pull out of the platform before continuing to move.

Sighing, he looked about him, taking a few steps around, glancing into full compartments before stopping. Where was he going to go?

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) Empty Re: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 am

Charlotte had decided that she would go for a walk from her carriage, she didn't really like sitting in one place for too long it tended to make her a little bit stircrazy, so moving down the rows of carriages she stopped by a window and took a deep calming breath.

"Ahh...that's better..."

It was then that she was a boy, who to be honest looked a bit frazzled, and she tilted her head to one side.

"Hey, are you okay?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) Empty I'm late

Post by Flora Evans Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Flora was sitting by the window, the Charms text laid open on her knees. She was angry and dissappointed, and the magiuc around her crackled angrily. Maybe that's why she's been left alone till now. But she didn't mind at all. She was used to not having friends.
    And she spotted Aquila, and he looked like he barely caught the train. He was the closest the a friend as far as Flora was concerned, but the last year seemed so far away, that Flora wasn't sure if the boy'd remeber her at all. She decided to try once, but only once, mind.
    "Hello Aquila, how's the summer?" She started with polite. And noticed another girl approaching. "Hello to you too."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) Empty Re: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 am

Aquila looked up as an older girl appeared and leaned against the window.

He gave her an easy grin when she inquired about his state of well-being, "Never better; though I was thinking about asking you the same thing."

He was about to do the polite thing and introduce himself when he heard a familar voice and his face light up.

"Well if it isn't Flora Evans," he drawled with a grin, "My second favourite Ravenclaw - Obviously after myself."

He laughed easily, "Summer was good- very..." he paused to mull over how best to discribe the changes he found over the few months school hadn't been out, "Informative."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:31 am

Charlotte smiled softly at the boy as he was talking to her, he was about to ask her how she was but then another student appeared, a Ravenclaw girl she had never seen before and she inclined her head politely to her.

"Pleasure. Charlotte, Charlotte Matthews."

Smiling softly she looked back at the boy and answered his question that he hadn't really fully asked her.

"I'm well thank you, just a bit stircrazy in here."

With the answer to Flora's question Charlotte found herself laughing quietly, an informative summer could have gone one of two ways, either really great or really poor.

"Good or bad informative?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:51 pm

"Bonjour Charlotte," Aquila said with a very aweful immitation of a French accent, grinning about it as he went, "I'm Aquila Turrow."

He nodded understandingly, Aquila wasn't much of 'too much time in one place' person either.

"To right you are Ms. Mathews," he nodded trying to look prime - and like the French before, failing miserable and falling back into his usual grin and laugh.

He tilted his head to the side as he thought about her next question. Charlotte Mathews, it seemed, was a tad bit insightful. Now Aquila was stuck with the problem of he had yet to decide what the information was... he might never truely decide - it was much too complicated of a thing - he had so far gotten by by just treating it as that - information.

"The jury is still out on that one," he finally responded with a grin, "For now let's call it... interesting information."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Charlotte smiled softly and she looked at Aquila, wondering from his name if he happened to be French at all and she decided that she would test him a little bit Charlotte grinned before speaking:

"Bonjour mon amie, quelle age et tu?"

She asked, wondering what year he was in, he seemed quite wise after all, he might ne a transfer from another school.

"Ahhh bless, that's sweet."

Charlotte giggled softly as she saw Aquila, try and fail, to look suave but she couldn't have it in her heart to tease him about it since he looked so cute while he was doing it. Instead she looked out the window again.

"Oh really? That kind of information..," she smiled understandingly
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:27 am

Aquila blinked at the girl for a long moment as he used his scattered peices of French to put together what the girl said.

Finally he laughed at himself, "I got hello... friend... and possibly age out of that."

"If it is at all what you were looking for I'm in my second year, Ravenclaw."

Aquila bit his lip as she asked what information he had learned. He probably should have seen that coming when he brought up the topic. He finally decided to play it how he always did - as a joke.

"I'd tell you," he stated before lowering his voice conspiritorally, "but then I'd have to kill you."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 am

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh lightly as the look on Aquila's face gave her the answer that no, no he wasn't french in origin at all.

"I said; 'Hello friend, how old are you?' so you didn't do that badly."

Pulling tongues at him Charlotte leant against the window and she felt the cool glass from it against her skin, it seemed to be keeping her flush from her cheeks down, after all she was standing next to a radiator.

"Only a second year? Huh, I thought you were older."

Raising an eyebrow Charlotte chuckled softly and leant forward, jokingly and whispered back:

"I'd like to see you try."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Flora leaned sideways onto the doorway, as she watched the two banter playfully. Aquila being his usual self, and the girl Charlotte, keeping up with an easy smile. Flora'd have been rolling her eyes had the conversation been directed towards her.
    'Why don't you two come in?' she invited. Suddenly wishing for a bit of easy conversation. And suddenly feeling possesive towards Aquila. With Lee missing, probably dead, Aquila was the only person she considered a friend, or at least close to it. And. Flora. Never. Shared. Flora herself was startled at the thought, she shook her head to clear it. 'I'm a second year too, and you?' she asked Charlotte.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 am

"Well, I am surprisingly wise for my age," Aquila said with a big grin, undermining any credentals such a comment could have.

Aquila smirked at her responce to his joke, "Oo, I like you." He turned to Flora and batted his eyes like he was a small child talking to a parent, "Can I keep her, pretty please?"

He flounced past Flora into the comparment and spread himself across one of the benches.

"I don't mind if I do, Flo."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:06 am

Charlotte smiled, curling a finger around a strand of her poker straight White hair. Many people would think she was an albino if they met her, but her eyes were red, not pink, and she was glad that these guys weren't put off by them.

"Me? I'm in my fourth year."

Smirking again Charlotte stood upright and looked at Aquila as he asked if he could keep her, it was weird to be sure, but it was kind of funny to her.

"Yeah," Charlotte pouted, using big puppy dog eyes "Im all homeless and apparently what I said was cute in some way."

Breaking off from that act Charlotte whistled down the train and Hannibal, her vulture, came swooping towards her and with a nod at Flora came into her carriage with a soft sigh, sitting down and letting Hannibal perch on her shoulder.

"Anyone have a problem with vultures?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Aquila smirked, "See Flo, you have to let me keep her now. It would be cruel to deny her my amazingness."

He laughed, and gave the large bird that came in only a slightly startled look.

"Well, I don't know if I can say if I've ever seen one beyond this moment," he said, pulling himself up slightly to give the creature a look, "but he seems pretty cool to me."

"Does he have a name?"

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Charlotte giggled slightly and shook her head at Aquila, she could tell that he was a person that she could get along with, he was funny and good for a laugh and so it would mean that conversations would never be boring.

"Well...I haven't seen much evidence of it so far but I'll take your word for it."

Grinning Charlotte nodded at Hannibal and he allowed Aquila to get nearer to him without attempting to eat his hand.

"His name is Hannibal. Do you want to hold him?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"You should take my word for it," he nodded solemnly, "I'm very trustworthy, right Flo?" He smirked at the other Ravenclaw, anticipating the usual eyeroll answer that he loved to get from the girl.

He nodded his head, "Hannibal, nice strong name."

The vulture looked like the dangerous creature that it was known to be - so of course Aquila was immediatly excited at the opportunity to hold it.

"More than anything in the world," he managed to sqeeze out seriously before laughing.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Charlotte laughed more freely and looked at Flora before she tried to get some signal about wether what Aquila was saying was actually true or not, she hoped that it was, it would be so nice to know she was around trustworthy people.

"Well if Flora says that you're trustworthy I'll believe her, so who is Aquila, friend or foe?" she asked jokingly to Flora

With that Charlotte tapped Hannibal on the beak and looked into his eyes, he ruffled his feathers in disappointment but nodded his head so as he agreed not to attack Aquila.

"Ready?"

Hannibal flew suddenly, cawing at Aquila but landed squarely on his shoulders, bending his head to look into his eyes with his own beady black orbs, and Charlotte wondered if Aquila was verses in muggle books.

"You know where his name comes from?" she asks the two of them
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:18 am

Aquila stared at the birds eyes for a moment before laughing.

"Oh my, what beautiful eyes you have, Hannibal," he joked giving a laugh and hoping he would not startle the bird.

Aquila thought for a moment, trying to see if the name rang any bells.

"I can't say that I do... but I bet its got a good story," he scooted closer on the seat and adopted a high pitched voice that he had over heard gossipy girls using within the school, "So dish."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:00 am

Charlotte grinned at Aquila didnt seem so unnerved by the vulture as other people had been, and that made her feel a little bit better but she didn't know how Flora felt so she hoped she wasn't freaked out.

"He does have nice eyes, but who's is better his or mine?"

She grinned, her red eyes sparkling, fidgeting lightly with her two lip peircings Charlotte smirked as Aquila said he wanted to know.

"A set of muggle books, the main character is a man called Hannibal Lector and he is a cannibal, thought it was apt."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Aquila looked between the two pretending to really deliberate the question.

"I don't know..." he mused slowly and then smirked, "Which one of you is more likely to attack me if I say the other?"

He laughed.

"A book about a cannibal, maybe I should actually read that one," he laughed easily. Aquila tended to avoid books like the plague. "But yes, it appears to be a very apt name indeed, Fair Charlotte."

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Charlotte grinned and looked at Hannobal, even though he looked scary he wasn't actually that bad, he would just nip at you until you fed him a mouse or something like that, her on the other hand.

"I would have to say me."

Winking Charlotte whistled and Hannibal came back to perch on her shoulder.

"You could just watch the films, there are lots of them, easier than reading the books."

Wondering if there was anything that she could see out of the window Charlotte grinned as she saw a cow that had seemingly fallen over, she shouldnt giggle, but still.

"Awww. Poor cow. Look at it's legs all higgldy piggledy."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 am

"Well then I would have to say have better eyes," he gave her an impish grin as the bird flew back over to Charlotte.

He made a dramatic gesture at the mention of the Muggle videos, "Oh thank Merlin! I thought I was going to have to lower myself to actually reading!"

He laughed, and glanced out the window at the thing that Charlotte pointed at.

"Aw poor thing," he cooed, while barely surpressing a smirk. The thing really did look a little ridiclous, "Someone should really help it."

His grin widened at the thought and he made a move towards the window.

"Never fear, Aquila is here," he laughed as he unlached the window sticking his head out it jokingly, "I shall be a hero to farm animals everywhere!"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 am

Charlotte smirked a little bit when Aquila said that she was the one with the best eyes. True it was because she had told him to say it but never the less it was nice to know.

"Thank you."

Chuckling a little bit more Charlotte shook her head and wondered just what exactly this guy was doing in Ravenclaw, he was more like a Gryffindor to her, but then again she was more a Claw than a Slyth.

"Well, you'd be surprised the books are better so you should give them a go."

Gasping a little Charlotte pretended to fawn over Aquila and she looked on in awe and worship as he tried to save the cow. Of course all in jest.

"Oh brave Aquila! Please help the poor creature!"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) Empty I'm late...

Post by Flora Evans Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:39 am

Flora was dozzing off on her seat, snippets of conversation flying past her ear. She yawned and sat up, shaking her head to clear it.
    "Erm, sorry about that." she said a bit sheepishly. She couldn't remember the last time she slept peacefully.

"So what's going on? Aquila being the usual?" Charlotte looked thoroughly amused, so she guessed she was right.
    "I wish the Lady with the Trolly will come by soon. I could use some chocolate at the moment." She sighed.

She watched Aquila stick out his hand outside, "What are you doing sticking your hand outside? Hoping to catch the rain?" She said with a smirk.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:59 am

Charlotte grinned at Flora and shook her head, she didn't have to apologise for anything after all if you were tired you should sleep because it's something that you need in order to feel better, it was needed.

"No worries." she smiled

Nodding Charlotte pointed at Aquila and shook her head, looking at Flora as she did so before asking:

"He always like this?"

Charlotte bit her lip and rummaged around in her bag, there was nothing in there that anyone human would like to eat, after all, it was something for a snack for Hannibal she had brought.

"I've got a dead mouse but chocolate may be a better bet."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Flora shook her head smiling, "Oh yes. Always. If he isn't, you'd feel something is off."

She wrinkled her nose playfully when Charlotte extracted a dead mouse. "No thanks. I'd better wait for the Lady."
    She turned to Aquila, and rolled her eyes, " Calm down now, Aquila. What did you take before coming here? A whole mound of sugar?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am