Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Aquila came back into the compartment and closed the window.

"If you must know, Ms. Evans I was attempting to rescue a poor distressed cow," he bowed his head in an attempt to look mournful, "Unfortunatly I was too late to be of service. Good-bye dreams of being a hero."

"I think I'll stick with the chocolate," he replied with a smile.

He pretended to look offended at Flora, "Calm down! I never calm down... nor did I have any sugar; my parents don't feed me sugar anymore."

He gave them an impish grin.

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Charlotte grinned and shrugged her shoulders, dangling the dead mouse by the tail in front of Hannibal before letting him have it, true it was a little but gross to watch but then again, Charlotte knew not to.

"At least Hannibal was inside, he likes beef."

Winking Charlotte giggled at Aquila, she could see that he wouldn't be allowed sugar, he seemed hyper enough on his own.

"I'd like to see you on a sugar high actually, maybe I'll slip you some one day."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) - Page 2 Empty I'm late

Post by Flora Evans Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Flora gave her customary eye roll. "Warn me before, won't you?" She said to Char and gave Aquila an amused smile, which could be considered fond, almost.
    She picked up a book and began flipping through the pages absently.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Charlotte stopped, she wondered about something, about where her dad was in case she needed some money for food from the trolley, she hadnt brought any after all.

"Hey did any of you take Professor Smiths class?"

She smiled at the two of them and stroked Hannibald head, eager to see if they had, and if so, what they thought of him.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Aquila blinked his eyes and adopted an accent that he had heard some poor children in some Muggle film his brother had taken him to use, "Please ma'am, please let me have the sugar. I have been ever so deprived."

He laughed and winked at Flora's comment and glance, "You know you love me, Flo. Don't try to deny it."

"The slightly crazy Defense professor?" Aquila asked. Last year he had been more than a little grumpy over the man's actions, but he had decided over the summer that he would get over it. "Yeah, I had him. He seemed like he means well... if slightly crazy."

Then he gave them an impish grin.

"But who am I to talk? I passed crazy a few years ago."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late (Open) - Page 2 Empty I'm late

Post by Flora Evans Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 am

"Yes yes, keep dreaming." Flora patted Aquila lightly.
    "Well, he has a different approach alright. And he sometimes acts odd. But I like him. He makes you think on your feet. I think that's very useful." Flora said after Aquila claimed him to be crazy.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 am

Charlotte grinned and shook her head, it was a very good impression but she wasn't about to buy him candy because of it, he would have to do a lot better than that in order to get some food out of her.

"Nope, sorry good sir but there shall be no sugar for you."

Eyes widening Charlotte sort of half laughed half snorted at what Aquila said and she giggled, maybe she wouldn't tell Cobie just what they thought of him.

"He does, he's a very nice man, have you taken his class this year?"

Charlotte nodded her head at Flora, what she said seemed to be true and she grinned:

"Bet there's never a dull moment eh?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 am

Aquila smirked at Flora before twisting his features into a mock pout, "No one lets me have any fun."

"But of course," Aquila answered with a drawl and a smirk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:08 pm