Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Waiting to be sorted (Open)

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting to be sorted (Open) Empty Waiting to be sorted (Open)

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 am

October was scared out of her mind, she was currently standing in the Entrance Hall, of Hogwarts waiting for Professor McGonagall with her fellow first years waiting to be sorted. Coming from a muggle background October didn't know the first thing about magic.

October looked at the students around her, most looking as nervous as herself. She started to drift off in to her thoughts when she felt something soft near her leg, looking down she saw a cat, picking it up, she looked around to see who the owner was.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Waiting to be sorted (Open) Empty Re: Waiting to be sorted (Open)

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 am

"Oh goodness gracious I'm so sorry!" Kirsten gasped, quite out of breath from attempting to silently fetch her cat without causing too much of a commotion. She looked up at the pretty girl (who looked about her age) who had rescued Meggsy. "I'm sorry," she said again, "Meggsy here has a taste for adventure!" she scooped her wayward and mischeivous cat from the girls arms and smiled. She noticed that she looked a bit uneasy, so as to break the ice, Kirsten continued, "I'm Kirsten by the way ..."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:22 am

October turned around to a girl who looked about her age. She quickly apologized and took the cat out of October's hands.

October smiled, "It's alright, you have a really cute cat. I'm October by the way, October Hearthswood."
    Francesca DeGuid
    Francesca DeGuid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Francesca DeGuid Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 am

Francesca glided into the entrance hall, Tiger trotted proudly infront of her whilst Floyd stayed on her heels.
    She saw two girls talking and saw another cat, she picked up her pace and passed Tiger to begin patting the cat, she talked softly "Hello, kitty, your quite adorable" she then noticed how rude she was being and stood back she waved and smiled pointing her index finger on her chin she giggled
    "Hi I'm Francesca, but you can call me Franky"
    Tiger wrapped around her leg and Floyd circled the group.

[OOC: Kirsten/Jemma this is Claire Putt btw]
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 am

October and Kristen kept talking when they heard a voice below them. Looking down they saw a girl about there age, petting Meggsy. She got up and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm October. Are you a first year?" She asked extending her hand.
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Kirsten and October continued their conversation, Kirsten immensely glad that she'd found Meggsy, and she'd found someone genuinely lovely to talk to.

She was absentmindedly petting Meggsy when a distraction occured in the shape of another young girl who took an immediate shining to Meggsy, and then introduced herself.

Kirsten giggled and offered Meggsy out for Francesca to hold. ."Hi Franky," she smiled warmly. "It's nice to meet you!" She felt a niggling sense of familiarity that she couldn't quite place as she looked the newest addition to their conversation up and down ... "I'm sorry, but do I know you from somewhere?" she continued politely.

[OOC: CLAIRE! It's so awesome that you joined! YAY! I love your dp ;D]
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:24 am

Rowen stood anxiously waiting to be sorted. All around her she could hear the buzz of the other anxious first years. She heard some girls talking next to her and turned to them.

"Hello. My name is Rowen. You are?" she said, directing the question to all of them.
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 am

Helena was on her way to the Sorting Ceromony, while she rarely interacted with students she took pleasure in seeing the new Ravenclaw's. She floated through one of the walls of the Entrance Hall where some first years were waiting to enter the Great Hall

Helena stared at them for a while with a blank expression, she was trying to work out which ones of them would probably get sorted into Ravenclaw, she tried not to float to close to them as she didn't want to get the usual finger pointing and stares which was a common act for a lot of the first years

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 am