Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waiting for Nobody (Open)

Waiting for Nobody (Open) Empty Waiting for Nobody (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 am

Hollie sat at a small table by herself wearing a simple solid color tee with a black hoodie over it. She didn't care how warm it was, she was still cold. Her pants were simple faded black skinny jeans. Her mother didn't care where she went so she decided to stay in France for a few days. A fantastic idea to her. She smiled down at her drawing pad that was almost filled. According to anybody she had dropped it in front of she was one of the best artists in the world. "Not likely," Hollie murmured.

She pulled out a pencil and pressed the eraser to her chin. Turning for a glance out the window, her pencil hit the paper. She smiled as she sketched out the window. The girl lightly sketched bodies walking outside the window, being sure to make small tweaks to everyone's appearance whether they were flaws or enhancements.

She sighed and her hair began turning a light shade of red as she became frustrated with drawing a face. Hollie looked around at faces within the cafe for a substitution. She noticed most people were in groups of two or more. "Here I am," she mused, "waiting for nobody."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Waiting for Nobody (Open) Empty Re: Waiting for Nobody (Open)

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am

Camille smirked as she walked into the cafe, fixing her hair and making her way to the counter. "Paulette," she greeted the woman behind it with a smile and sat on the stool, waiting for her drink. "Ah, Camille, dear. How nice to see you again, it's been a while," the older woman comment, noticing the girl, "the usual Frappuccino?" Camille nodded and soon, Paulette had brought her Strawberry Frappuccino.

Hoping to talk to the woman, who was one of the few adults she liked, the girl opened her mouth, but Paulette had already disappeared to pick up another drink. "Well, fine then," she muttered and rolled her eyes. Not one for sitting alone, she got up and looked around the cafe for any familiar faces, or at least an empty table where she could wait until someone came. There were none - well, there was one, but she wanted to ignore that boy, so she made her way to a table where only one older girl was, alone, and sat in front of her.

"Hope you don't mind," she said, taking a gulp of her drink and making a face when she realized it was too cold. "Ohh, what are you drawing?"

Last edited by Camille Fortescue on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am

She noticed a girl had sat down in front of her. Holie figured she was at least a year or two younger than herself but it didn't matter. At least she had someone to talk to now. "Don't mind at all," she said with a smile. The Gryffindor gestured to the window, "Wenlock Rue I guess you could say. More so the people here." She decided to ignore the girl's face. "Are you from around here?" she asked, hoping it was a good enough conversation starter.

British, French, or any other nationality, this girl seemed worth getting to know. Recently she wasn't sure what accents were which, mainly because her own accent had been confusing her. Growing up in France had given her a French accent right away. Living in London for three years had given her a British accent on top of her French. She had a Fritish accent as she liked to call it.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 pm

"Huh, I see..." Camille muttered and nodded in reply to her question, "Oui. Are you?" She frowned, trying to determine the girl's accent, with no luck. She had never been particularly good with accents, always traveling around the world she had gotten used to many of them. "If I had to take a guess, though," she told her, "I'd say no, considering you look around my age, a bit older maybe, and I've never seen you around Beauxbatons. Unless you're one of those people who never leave the dorms, which, for some reason, you don't seem like. Or maybe you're homeschooled. . . ?"

The Prideux took another sip of her drink, this time more careful, and gave the girl a small smile. "I'm Camille, by the way," she introduced herself, "Camille Fortescue."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Hollie nodded, "I go to Hogwarts. Well, I used to go to Beauxbatons then I moved back to England." She decided not to get into details on why she moved back to London. She didn't really like talking about her family anyway. "The only time I'm really in my dorm is to sleep actually. I doubt my mother would ever homeschool me, though."

"Fortescue... Like Florean Fortescue?" she asked, her head tilted to the side. She smiled, figuring after a weeks break of work there, she'd probably be fired. Then again, everyone who worked there, did like her a lot. She decided to worry about her summer job later.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

"Really?" Camille asked with interest, "When did you move to England? I must have still been a first year or not even in the school, because I still don't remember seeing you." She grinned and pushed a lose strand of hair behind her ear, "The dorm is a pretty boring place. There's so much more to do around the school than just. . . stay there."

"Second person who's noticed that," she said with a small smile and nodded, "Yeah, like Florean Fortescue. And they have the nerve to not give me a discount there, what is up with that?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:59 am

"Three years ago, almost four I think," she nodded, "Lets just go with three and a half then." Hollie flashed a smile, "There are a lot of hidden things at Hogwarts. There are even false stairs! They're more confusing than interesting though."

I could probably fix that," the Gryffindor said with a laugh, "I work there during the summer. They've given me this week off, though."
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

"Hm, three and a half," Camille mused, "Yeah, I had just started at Beauxbatons." She raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "False stairs? Really? Well, hidden things are always great. More exploring to do, sneaking around the castle past curfew..."

"Great, then!" she exclaimed, "Next time I'm in the UK, I'll be sure to go there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:53 pm