Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waiting

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting Empty Waiting

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Anyara dropped her bag on the floor next the chair she was sitting on. She placed a book on the table and ordered a Butterbeer. She didn't really feel like being at the Three Broomsticks, but after her dad had been killed in an accident, she didn't want to be at home. Her mom and her sister had been so quiet and filled with sorrow, that it made her feel out of place. It's not that she didn't feel like they did, she just couldn't stand it anymore. Instead of just breaking out in tears, Anyara kept it to herself, she hadn't even told anyone about it. She just locked it up inside, and acted as if nothing had happened. It was one of the main reasons of why she had changed.

She sighed and took a sip of her Butterbeer, pushing the book away. She didn't feel like reading anymore.

Waiting Empty Astoria

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Astoria entered the Three Broomsticks - loving how the warmth filled her and calmed her. It was a busy day and all the staff were bustling around.

She tried to find a empty table where she could relax and unwind but they were all full.

Seeing a young girl sitting by herself in the corner of the room, she hurried over.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked hesistantly.

The girl looked on the verge of tears and she didn't know her enough to comfort her.

The girl didn't reply for a moment.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Anyara raised her head and looked at the girl infront of her. "Uh no." She blinked a couple of times before forcing a smile. "I dont mind at all, It was getting rather depressing on my own."

The girl seemed to be around her age. "I'm Anyara, it's nice to meet you." She nodded her head as a greeting.

Waiting Empty Astoria

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Astoria nodded.

"I am Astoria."

Another awkward silence for a moment, then Astoria turned to the girl.

"I'm not usually nosy and I don't usually care but um . . . are you OK?"

Astoria smiled.

"You can tell me - I spent most of the summer crying. And my full name will tell you why. Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Astoria Xavier Marvolo."

"So . . .want to talk?"
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Tue May 03, 2011 6:07 am

Anyara nodded. "I'm fine." She placed her hands in her lap and smiled.

She tilted her head when Astoria said her full name. "I see, it must be hard.."

"You're not alone in that kind of family though." She smiled weakly. "Anyara Lavener Broan," She introduced her full name. No one really knew much about the Broan family, but those who did, knew that they had a dark past.

"And it's okay really, I'm not good at talking about my feelings." She shrugged.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:43 am

Anastasia watched the two girls enter the Three Broomsticks as she sat sipping her fire whiskey. The heat down her throat burning and her eyes sparkled in the dim light of her corner booth. A slip of parchment on the table and beside it sat a new roll and, a beautiful Swan feather Quill and assortment of ink.

Observing the young girls, Anya begin a new train of thought and picking up her quill, dipping it in ink she started to write.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Astoria smiled.

"If you wish to bottle it up - well it's your choice. Do what you wish. I can be your confidant."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a beautiful women watching them intently.

Astoria shrugged her shoulders.

"It helps to have a friend - I have found that to be true."

She waited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am