Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Letters and thoughts(Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Letters and thoughts(Open) Empty Letters and thoughts(Open)

Post by JJeh Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:57 am

J. J. walked out about the grounds of hogwarts, Hermes flying just slightly above her. She knew the owl would probably go to the owlery but she wasn't ready for the bird to leave her yet. Besides, she had a letter to write and send anyways.

Once she approached the lake she took in the view of the slowly setting sun upon the sparkling surface of water. Sighing she sat below a tree right by the water, Hermes cirlced above her a few times before perching in a tree branch.

Zach,

She scrawled her brother's name across the top of a peice of parchment and then paused, unsure of what to follow that with. She promised to write him as soon as she got to school but now she didn't know what to say. Was she happy to be back? Sad to be gone? Which would her brother rather hear anyways?

Sighing she set the parchment onto her lap, kicked off her shoes, and dipped her feet into the water. Slowly she bag swirling her feet around, watching the water move in response.

The train did not meet some horrible doom, and as predicted, I did make it to school without meeting an untimly death - Sorry to disappoint, she smiled a bit as she wrote it pretending for a moment she was still at home, and could here his usual platful banter.

But she wasn't at home. Again she stopped and looked out at the lake. Two years ago she had just been a muggle hiding a secret, last year she had been a lost first year struggling - and to an extent succeeding - to find a place for herself.

Who was she going to be this year?

Letters and thoughts(Open) Empty Re: Letters and thoughts(Open)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 am

Miles walked out on the grounds of Hogwarts, he was headed to the lake, there was something about being close to water made him feel relaxed, he was glad to be at Hogwarts, even though his father was disgusted that he was sorted into Ravenclaw this didn't dampen Miles's mood

Though he was concerned about his task his father set him and his cousin this year, I can't believe they actually let her become a professor here Miles thought to himself, when his father told him about the plan that he had to do he felt sure Professor Chaos wouldn't allow such a dark witch in

So many will die Miles's thoughts which now consumed him changed his mood, he definately wasn't feeling calm anymore. He began walking around the edge of the shore glancing over at the water occasionally trying to ease his thoughts. He then looked over and noticed a girl with her legs in the water, as he walked closer he realised it was the girl he'd met on the the holidays

"J.J." Miles yelled out his hand waving furiously back and fourth in the air
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

J. J. was startled out of her thoughts by the sound of her name. She looked up and saw the boy from London - the one she had admitedly been rather rude to at first - waving at her.

She gave a small smile, he had been quite nice, and besides she was still trying to make up for her lack of mannors before.

"Hello Miles," she called out to the boy. "What brings you out to these parts of the grounds?"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Miles smiled back at J.J. and walked over to her " Oh I just thought I might come out here, just lose my thoughts" Miles replied. He then decided to sit down next to J.J. he looked over at the piece of parchment she had in her hand, he saw the name Zach written on the top

" Writing to your brother aye" Miles asked, he had to smile when he rememerd how funny and cute Zach was

As Miles looked at J.J. he could see how much her and her brother looked alike, a wave of guilt flooded over Miles thinking of what he and Elizabeth were going to do

I can't... not to J.J. Miles thought sadly to himself
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 am

"Well I'd say you picked a great place for it," she gave the lake a fond smile and kicked her feet up, splashing the water around a bit, "I love the lake - It always makes me feel... better."

She looked out at the lake for a long moment, enjoying the view until a light breaze swung her hair into her face pulling her back into the moment.

Shoving her hair back over her shoulder, she looked down at her parchment and smiled, "Yeah, he'd miss me too much if I didn't write him every once in a while."

The girl gave a little smirk at her joke that didn't quite reach her eyes; she was the one that was already missing him too much.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 am

Miles smiled back at J.J. as she talked about her brother " It's nice to see your so close" Miles said " Your a very jokey, light hearted kinda of family, I like that" Miles added

he looked back over the lake looking at how serine it look, he knew almost every creature which was in this lake due to all his research though he'd often wanted to actually go down there and see for himself, he then turned to J.J.

" Have you ever seen a Selkie before?" Miles asked, he then suddenly rememered that she had a muggle backgorund and probably wouldn't have. Miles never thought of J.J. as muggle born as for she seemed to comfortable with the magical world
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm

J. J. gave him a small smile. She was glad that to other people they gave off that impression - they used to be light-hearted and jokey... before everything got complicated.

She gave a shrug, "What can I say? Not that big of house, four kids... you have to be jokey or you'd kill someone." She gave a little laugh.

"A Selkie?" J. J. furrowed her brow. Out of all things magical, it was the creatures she was still least aware of, "I can't say I have... nor can I say I'm entirely sure what that is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:09 am