Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open) Empty Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open)

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 2:17 am

Karma entered the Slytherin common-room and sat on one of the many couches. She pulled out a book, "The Darkest Wizards of All Time", and opened to her favorite section. The section on Voldemort. Fascinating man, The Dark Lord. He hated all but Purebloods, but was a Half-Blood himself. He was the heir to Salazar Slytherin himself, spoke parseltongue, but couldn't defeat a small child... Something didn't add up. She pulled her legs up below her and reread the chapter.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open) Empty Re: Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

Arsen stormed into the common room throwing his bag into the nearest chair expecting the room to be empty as usual. He froze he wasn't alone. He raised an eyebrow. "Dark wizards ay? Which one you reading about?" He asked dropping into the armchair closest to the fire.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open) Empty Re: Not so cheerful thoughts about not so cheerful things (Open)

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Karma looked up at the boy. A Pureblood no doubt. The arrogance and ease could only be from people like her father. And me she added mentally. What would a half-blood be doing in Slytherin anyway? He was probably a Malfoy in one way or another. Her eyes returned to the book. "Volde- err... The Dark Lord." She frowned. "It doesn't add up."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 9:10 pm

He raised his eyebrow watching her. "You can say his name you know it wont hurt you. But yes Voldemort did frighten a lot of people so much so they could say his name without fear of him turning up." He smirked.

"I'm Arsen by the way. Arsen Malfoy and you are?" He asked trying to think whether he recognised her or not but he didn't.

"So what doesn't add up?" He asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

"I'm Karma Black." Karma said. She frowned a little. "Are you related to Draco Malfoy, perhaps?" Because if he was... Awkward....

"I don't get how he could be this all powerful wizard and still not defeat a two year old, then the same guy when he was 17... And I know that I can say his name, but my father says I have to call him the Dark Lord. I keep forgetting..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 8:19 pm

He nodded. "He's my grandfather do you know him?" He asked his eyes narrowed.

He laughed. "The guy doesn't even deserve to be called that i call him Tom Riddle because the muggle name fits." He snarled he hated the man. "Someone like him didn't deserve the power he had. He sent all his men to do the work for him that's why he was so great. He got others to do his bidding so he wouldn't have too, throw in the anger to perform a strong torture curse here and there then you create fear and followers."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

"I know..." she stopped herself. "Draco...." Karma said vaguely.

"So basically, to take over back then, all you needed to do was yell, kill a few people, and say 'crucio'?" Karma flipped a page in her book. "Interesting."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 14, 2011 2:07 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "How? How do you know him?" He asked pulling out his own book to read. This one was a little more darker and written in Italian.

"Yeah thats basically it. Stupid how people become afraid so easily, he wasn't even that bad his followers were worse but they weren't as afraid of them. I don't even understand nor do i want to the people back then were weak and they're not much better now... but they should all change soon." He smiled looking down at a picture of a muggle being brutally murdered.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Karma waved his question away with one hand. "Let's not go into how I know him just yet..." she glanced up at him then returned to her own book. "He'd disapprove, that's for sure." She muttered.

She looked up in time to see him pull out his own book. "What are you reading?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 15, 2011 10:40 pm

"And why not? What can be so bad that you can't tell me? He's never mentioned you." He said flicking the page of his book.

"This is called Dolore e la morte or Pain and death in english. Great book for showing you how to kill someone or not. Pain sometimes is what someone deserves and only when they finally beg for death will they receive it." He smiled looking down to a picture of someone having their intestines pulled out alive.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 16, 2011 12:51 am

KKarma scoffed. "I believe that you should wait a month after they beg for death then set them free and let them live. Sometimes life is worse than death." She said skimming right over his question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 pm