Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Little Things | OPEN

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Little Things | OPEN Empty Little Things | OPEN

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 pm

It was lunch time on a Saturday. Aria wasn't eating. Not really. Having no appetite, she was playing with her food, instead, occasionally putting a bite in her mouth and chewing. She had just brought a forkful of food even with her mouth again, when the fork slipped from her grasp, clattering to the plate.

Aria straightened, brow puckering slightly. Her hand was shaking and her fingers had suddenly gone numb. Bringing up her left hand, she gripped her right, massaging her thumb into its palm. What was wrong with her?

Putting her hands in her lap, she looked up with a warm smile as someone took the seat across from her.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Little Things | OPEN Empty Re: Little Things | OPEN

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am

Rhys waltz over to the Hufflepuff table, textbook in arm. Aria was eating quietly, how cute. He was just going to say hello and leave quickly, but then she dropped her silverware and seemed... worried.

Pushing a first year out of the way and to the ground, Rhys sat in the seat across from her, flashing a fake smile. He placed the book over his plate then placed his hand on the table, palms up, trying to get her to hold it.

"Good morning, Lovely," he said, forgetting normal people would have woken up hours ago, "How's life treating you?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 am

Aria's smile widened into a welcoming grin as she saw that it was Rhys who had joined her.

"Good morning," she laughed. He must have slept in. She reached across to take his hand, her heart fluttering giddily. Being his girlfriend was even better than just his friend with benefits.

"I'm well, thank you. Trying to decide what I should do to entertain myself, later. My homework is already finished. How're you? Just getting up for the day?" Her tone became a bit teasing.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

Rhys gave her hand a gentle squeeze, looking at her plate from the corner of his eyes. She wasn't eating. He'd watch her habits from now on; anorexia wasn't good.

"Yeah, I just slept in. Couldn't sleep last night," he ran a hand through his hair with a quick grin. He wouldn't mention the nightmares, of course. Not unless she asked.

For a second, he debated telling her about his condition. Just to see how she'd react.But, he wouldn't like it if she left. He had gotten used to her being there. Instead, he pointed to his text book.

"You should just hang out and do nothing,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 am

Aria's brow scrunched in concern. "Why couldn't you sleep last night?" she asked. Did he have nightmares and strange dreams, too? That was why she usually couldn't sleep.

She tilted her head thoughtfully.

"I could do that," Aria stated decisively, then smirked. "Are you going to be doing homework while I hang around and do nothing?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Rhys pulled her hand to his lips, rewarding her for her concern.

"Just a bad dream," he mumbled, ignoring the shivers that ran up his arms. No, not dreams- memories. The little things he wished would disappear from his life. "Don't worry,"

Rhys let out a snort, pushing the book towards her. "You think I do homework? As if." he gave a smile, "I'll just hang out with you. We should lounge and eat cookies all day,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Aria frowned, but didn't press the matter. If he wanted to tell her, he would.

"Any more than I think you attend classes?" she laughed. "No. I don't think you do homework. At this rate, you're going to be held back." The blonde rested her ankle atop his knee beneath the table. Retaking her dropped silverware, she made another go of eating food for which she wasn't hungry.

"Lounging and cookies... Alright," Aria agreed with a grin.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Jet walked into the Great Hall, heading for the Slytherin Table. He was a bit late, seeing as he'd stopped in the Common Room to switch books. He spotted Aria and grinned, sitting next to her with his back to whoever she was talking to and smiling a thousand watt smile.

"Hey there, blondie." he said with a cheeky grin and not even a glance behind him. "How you holdin' up?"

Finally he looked behind him, eyeing the boy behind him. "Hello there, Huffle." He greeted cheerfully. "How are you today?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Aria smiled back at Jet in welcome. "Did you sleep in, as well?" she teased. "I cannot sleep in so late." The girl put down her fork so she could rest her chin in her palm.

"I am well," Aria stated, not wholly truthful. "Same as always."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Jet's eyes softened, and he gently took her chin in his hands. "Don't lie to me, Songbird." he said softly. "I can tell that them missing is hard for you. You can admit it to me..." He grinned a sad smile. "It's hard to lose a sister, isn't it? But we'll get her back. We'll get them all back. Promise."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Rhys mumbled a hello to the boy, letting go of Aria's hand to let them speak. He was fine with the speaking, but when he touched her face, Rhys felt a small bubble of jealously.

Slowly and calmly, Rhys pulled a roll from the pile and tossed it at Jet's head. "No touching," he demanded, a bit cross, "At all,"

Songbird? That was a stupid nickname. How was tis guy? Aria belonged to him and only him. Rhys didn't share.

"Aria, I'm sure all your problems will be fixed," he assured.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Aria gave a soft smile. She did miss Karma, and Arsen, though, her memories of him were still scattered. But she didn't think Djinn would leave Arsen in any real danger, so she wasn't as worried as she might have been.

"I know," she said simply.

The blonde gave a soft laugh as Rhys threw a roll at Jet. Her gaze returned to the Hufflepuff. Was that... jealousy? She slouched forward a bit, her leg sliding a little up Rhys' leg as she unconsciously stretched it to ease the tension the movement put on her back.

"I know they will be," Aria repeated seriously.

Last edited by Aria Kennet on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Jet grinned, rolling his eyes. He picked up the roll and bit into it. "Thanks, bro." He said cheerfully, lifting the roll as if it was a toast and acting as if he didn't hear the warning in Rhys's tone. "See ya around, Songbird." and with a wink at Rhys and a kiss on Aria's forehead, he disappeared out into the Entrance Hall, heading for the dungeons. He had tons of homework to do.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

Rhys waved the kid off, obviously happy with his departure.

"Aria- don't let him kiss you anymore, okay? You're mine and only mine," he said in one breath. His leg slowly rubbed against hers as he sat up and pulled away.

"You shouldn't go outside anymore unless needed, okay?" he said. If Karma and Arsen were taken, who was to stop that thing from taking Aria? "I mean, there's another missing student this morning. That's 8 kids now,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 am

Aria returned her foot to the floor, giving an incredulous laugh. "Jet is just a friend," she told him. "A kiss on the forehead doesn't mean anything. It's just a means of saying hello.

"I have no intention of being kidnapped. And it is still cold outside, so I don't go out unless I have to, anyway." The girl shrugged dismissively.

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 am

Rhys looked after the boy, his lip curling with disgust.

"He doesn't seem to think that," he said under his breath. He looked back to her, raising his voice, "Good. No kidnapping for you!"

Rhys flipped open his textbook, then closed it again, bored. "We should both nap. I want more sleep,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 am

Aria arched a blond brow at him, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards. "'Nap'?" she echoed. "That better not be code for something else."

She pushed her plate away. The food was cold and she really wasn't hungry, anyway.

"Napping it is, but I still want my cookies," Aria declared, standing up. "And maybe some cocoa."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am

Rhys laughed at her look, standing up as well. He left his book at the table; he didn't want it. "Suprisingly, it only means nap," he started towards the door, then paused. Looking back with a grin, he added, "Unless you want it to mean something else,

"Cookies and cocoa it is, lovely," he promised, even though he had no idea where to get either.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 am

Aria feigned offense, snatching up a roll, she threw it at him across the table as he had done to Jet. Her mismatched eyes sparkled with mischief, though, and she couldn't quite keep a smile off her face.

"Of course, it's lovely," she replied, walking along. "They're both sweet."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 am

Rhys batted away the roll, pretending to be annoyed. He took a step towards her, his smile taking away his menacing air.

"Not the food, idiot. You. You're lovely," he insisted, grabbing her hand, "You're my lovely girl,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 am

Aria flushed slightly, but didn't try to pull her hand away. "Of course I'm lovely," she stated airily, giving her head a slight arrogant tilt. "I was made perfect." She gave a bright smile, bumping her shoulder lightly against his.

"We look perfect together, you know," Aria said, casting a glance over her shoulder at some of the other students. "I don't know who's more jealous; the guys or the girls."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Rhys nudged her back with a smile, squeezing her hand. "Just keep believing that, Blondie,"

Rhys nodded, straightening his back with some pride. Of course they were jealous. Who wouldn't be? "We are perfect," he replied, "And if we had kids, they would be perfect too,"

He didn't realize what he was implying with this statement.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

Aria flushed a rather bright shade of red. K-kids?? Merlin, she knew he hadn't meant it quite like that, b-but... Kids! Whatever did he mean by just saying something like that?

"Yeah..." she agreed quietly, face still flaming. "They would be..."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Rhys looked over at Aria, eyebrow cocked. "Why are you blushing so bad?" he asked, running a hand over her face. "What happened? You sick?"

He pulled his hand away. "You should go sleep,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Aria's eyes fluttered shut at his touch, mind still rather distracted by the thought of kids with Rhys, which led to the thought of... other things with Rhys. Her eyes snapped open again as he pulled his hand away.

"I'm fine," she insisted, moving around so she was facing. "You just said something embarrassing. You didn't even blink when you said it!" Her tone only mildly accusing.

"It doesn't matter. And I don't want to sleep." Aria grabbed the hem of his shirt on either side, tugging him against her as a naughty little smirk spread across her face. "At least, not alone..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm