Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Little Things | OPEN

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Little Things | OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Things | OPEN

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Rhys froze for a split second, then gave a half shrug. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and smiled. "I don't get embarrassed; It must be a girl thing," he teased.

When she pulled him closer, he let out a chuckle. "I can't let a beautiful girl sleep alone, can I?" he pressed his lips against her forehead, "It would be a crime,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:30 pm

"It would be," Aria stated seriously, then smiled brightly up at him. Raising up on her toes, she pressed a quick kiss to his lips, then slipped her hand into his. She gave his arm a playful tug.

"Let's gooo..." she said, putting on a faint pout. "There are too many people here. I want you all to myself."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Rhys gave a hearty laugh at Aria's sudden excitement. Merlin, she liked him. Or, at least, being with him. Maybe even just the idea of a boyfriend was the reason she picked him. He didn't know.

Landing a kiss on her hair, he began to walk forward, pulling her along. "I'm going, I'm going!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:57 am