Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wizards and Wishes

Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Wizards and Wishes Empty Wizards and Wishes

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Asric would probably kill him for this, but Aldan honestly couldn't say this was entirely his fault anymore. He tugged at the hand that restrained his arm, keeping him from running off. He knew the man had a muggle gun and knife on his person, therefore making it impossible to call for help now. Aldan had no idea how he'd ended up kidnapped. One minute he was escaping Asric's supervision in Diagon Alley to see the sights of Muggle London, and the next he'd found himself running into the same man who'd given him the scar on his neck.

The one who'd revealed he had a brother.

"What do you want with me?" Aldan asked, frowning at the man and pulling his arm, trying to get the hand to release him.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wizards and Wishes Empty Re: Wizards and Wishes

Post by Frank Lynx Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

He tightened his grip on the boys arm and half dragged him through the muggle streets. These streets had been his home, his sanctuary these past few years and he always considered them to be safe. But now his brother was on the rise yet again, little old Asric in the spot light once more. He gritted his teeth as the thoughts went through his mind and he tightened his grip on the gun hidden pointing at Aldan under his jacket.

Once they arrived at the location he shoved Aldan into the warehouse and locked the door behind them both. "Aw Aldan is that any way to speak to your big brother?" He asked giving the boy a rare and awkward smile.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:38 pm

"You're not my brother!" denied Aldan instantly as he was shoved into the warehouse, falling to the ground as he lost his footing. He glared harshly at the man, recalling Ric's twin brother. He raised an eyebrow daringly.

"You and Ric look nothing alike. For one thing, you're uglier." he said childishly as his eyes looked around slightly, trying to find an exit or a way to send for help. He rather hated this feeling of being trapped. "Brothers also don't put scars on their little brother's necks," he spat, tugging only slightly at his shirt to reveal the jagged scar the same man had left him years ago.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm

"Cause i am. Do you not recognise the Chaotic life of a Chaos? All our family have messed up lives. There was father, the junked up Auror, did you know he was an alcoholic? Yeah he was always drunk when i was a kid." He said moving to sit down on the chair by the desk. "A little abusive too, did he tell you that?" He asked staring into space now as the memories came back.

He laughed. "Oh then there was mother, the beautiful house wife too embarrassed to mention her squib of a son at family meetings. Used to hide me away during parties she did, couldn't stand the talk about how she, the amazing pure blood could produce a dirty little squib like me. Must have been a mix up she said but then there was perfect little Asric. He was definitely her son. How can one twin be so perfect and then the other be so far from it?" He said his face scrunching up in disgust. "But Rics the spitting image of father, he craves power and when he gets it, he lets it get to his head. And now he cant get over his 'brothers'..." He said making quotations with his fingers. "... death." He laughed. "He made a mistake and he paid for it with little Starks life and now hes an alchy too. Must run in the family."

"Then theres you, baby Chaos. The one they didn't want us to know about." He said pulling out a full whiskey bottle from the inside of his jacket and unscrewing the lid. "You were their chance to be parents again. Id ran away, they sent Ric thousands of miles away for school so they had you to put their mistakes right. Always wanted two kids they did but i didn't count as one of em." He said lifting the bottle to his lips to gulp the liquid down.

"This is a result of living on the streets for 10 years. 10 years i had to look after myself, did our parent come looking for me? Cause they didn't they were glad to see the back of me, no more squib son to embarrass them." He said his face still twisted into disgust. "I never was part of the family kid." He said pulling his own shirt down to reveal the scar his own father had given him.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Well Aldan certainly didn't expect any of that. He sat there silently, his eyes narrowing in thought. His father had been a bit of an alcoholic, but he'd never been abusive to Aldan except for the occasional smack to the head for being a smart ass.

Mum... Well she was more concerned with image and always made sure Aldan looked his best. Apparently he was a pretty appealing boy in her words and needed to catch a find lady's eye soon. Aldan didn't particularly care for the dinner parties.

Asric was pretty cool. He'd helped Aldan out alot ever since the day they met. He'd gotten to know his older brother and had come to appreciate him at the very least. As for Aldan... His parents had forgotten about him half the time, only remembering him when no one was around anyways. His dad had helped him hone his memory, getting him countless books and his mother to educate him on blending in, though she didn't do a very good job at that.

"Yeah well, you're the one who ran away and even if our parents were pretty horrid, you left your brother," Aldan said heatedly, not really able to find much to say in return of the words of the man who was supposedly Ric's twin brother. Where was Ric anyways? Aldan really wanted to just go home.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

He shook his head. "No he left me! Ric knew how they treated me behind his back yet he still went to that stupid school. Without Ric i wasn't apart of that family, he was the only one keeping me there. I hated it, i hated the whole lot of them. Even killing them didn't settle things." He said pulling out a knife and stabbing it into the table. Maybe killing Ric would help, but first he had to get rid of the kid.

"The thing is, you stole my life and i want it back. You weren't meant to exist, yet here you stand." He said getting to his feet and walking over to Aldan pulling out the knife with him. "It could have been quick and easy but someone interrupted last time." He said rolling the knife around in his hand. "We're alone this time." He said tightening his grip on the knife.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Aldan realized he wan in actual danger this time. It wasn't just a game of someone finding him and beating him up or something. His dad wasn't here to find him and protect him from this guy. His eyes widened involuntarily and he took a step back.

"How can be my fault just for being born? They sure as hell ignored my existence when someone else was around," he said angrily. He was furious as he heard the words though. This arse was the one behind his parents' dying. The scar on his neck and the reason he lost his home.

"You're not going to get away with it," he said quietly. He prayed that Asric would find him soon.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 pm

"You could have joined me Aldan. Thats what i was really doing that day, i was saving you from the nightmare i went through." He said slowly walking forwards towards Aldan. "We could have been together Aldan as brothers. Together we could have done anything. But he got in the way as usual. He came and stopped me." He said gritting his teeth.

"Then you went and chose him!" He snarled holding the knife up. "I can't have you siding with him like they did." He said back handing Aldan with the knife so it slice open his face. "Now who's the ugly one? It won't matter anyway, with where you're going."
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 am

"Yeah well you left me a little reminder of what I get if I did join you," Aldan commented dryly as he glared, subconsciously shifting away from his supposed brother. "I'm born a wizard so I couldn't have joined you."

He felt rather defensive that he was talked like he had a choice, but he didn't get to say anything else as he suddenly felt his head whip to the left, a sharp familiar pain in his cheek. Ah damn that hurt! Aldan held his face with a wince, knowing what this would result in. Another scar.

"Asric's gonna find me and make you wish you were never born," Aldan said confidently.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 am

"That! Was an accident." He said still moving forward to close the gap between them. "I'll make it quick seeing as you're too young to make up your own mind since it has been tainted by filthy lies." He said pulling out a gun. "I'll shoot you right between the eyes, you wont feel a thing after a few seconds." He said pointing the gun at Aldan.

"Ric won't hurt me, he's too weak to even think about causing me harm." He said reaiming the gun at the boy. "After 3. 3... 2... 1..." Just then as he went to pull the trigger the warehouse doors flew open.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:29 am

"Hey Aldan how about..." He said turning around to address his brother now the minister had gone. But he wasn't there. Ric gritted his teeth of all the places for him to run away he chooses here, right where the muggles are closest, he was going to kill that kid when he found him. He took a deep breath trying to catch Aldens scent and finally found it rounding a corner leading further into muggle london. Where the hell was he going? He thought to himself.

Eventually his nose led him to a warehouse, only someone else with a familiar yet different smell was here also. "I'll shoot you right between the eyes, you wont feel a thing after a few seconds." He heard as he approached anything after that was a blur as his hunters instinct took over. With a flick of his wand the doors blew off their hinges to reveal his brother and an older man.

"You're gonna wish you never messed with the Chaos' muggle." He spat flicking his wand again so the gun and knife flew out his hand to land at Rics feet.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 am

Aldan had never felt this sort of fear before as he saw the barrel of the gun pointed in between his eyes. He'd never looked at guns up this close and he nearly shivered, but did his best to refrain from showing he was actually terrified.

Suddenly the doors flew open and Aldan was relieved beyond words to see his older brother Asric there. He immediately jumped back as best he could away from the man, his hand remaining holding his bleeding cheek.

"Asric, he's Ames. He's the one who killed mum and dad," shouted Aldan almost immediately.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 am

He turned round to look at the new comer and smiled. "Aw look a nice little family reunion. I must admit you have made my life a lot easier by showing up her little brother." He said flicking his wrist so a new knife on a chain appeared in his hand. This one was attached so no summoning charm would work.

He turned to look at Aldan. "Don't call me that!" He growled waving the knife threateningly in Aldans face.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 am

"Ames?" He asked uncertain. He couldn't exactly remember how his brother looked seeing as the last time he saw him was back when he was boarding the Durmstrang ship for the first time. "Let him go Ames, he's not the one you want." He said moving in closer and pocketing his wand. "You wanted me right? Well i've got no wand, im right where you want me so leave Aldan alone." He said his eyes glued on his elder brothers.

"Aldan come here." He said keeping an eye on Frank so he didn't make another attack on Aldan.
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:14 am

Why was Asric putting away his wand!? That was extremely stupid of him! The 11-year-old inwardly cursed. Aldan didn't know what to do. He trusted that Asric would get him out of this though and he hastily took a step back away from the knife before he turned to make a run for Asric.

This was something he wished he hadn't gotten tangled up in. Where were the days of just exploring and falling into ditches instead of getting caught up in twin brothers and knives and threats!?
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 pm

He glanced out the corner of his eye and dived on Aldan, stopping him from escaping. "Sorry little brother but baby Chaos has to die too. He's a part of them and he chose you. I can't have him growing up to be like you, i wont allow it." He said pressing the knife up against Aldans neck.

"It's not about you Asric, no matter how many peoples hearts you have won over it was never about you. Don't you see..." He said using his spare hand to point a finger to his head. "... the world doesn't evolve around perfect little Asric." He said through gritted teeth, why did he think everything evolved around him?

"So you're headmaster of a school? Who cares, that means nothing now."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 am

"No he didn't he had no choice, i made him come live with me why else do you think he ran away today? Do you really think he'd go running around here if he had a choice? Everyone knows we arent welcome here anymore Frank, the boy had no choice." He said urging his brother to understand. He could only ever remember the calm, quite Ames and this certainly wasn't his twin brother.

"What happened to you? People wouldn't even think we were twin anymore Ames." He said his face softening at the site of the brother who he used to be inseparable with. "We used to be so close, now look at us you can't even look me in the eye."
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Aldan actually wanted to protest when Asric said those words, but he didn't. He may have been forced to live with Asric but he liked living with his older brother. He wasn't ignored. The only thing he tended to hate was being watched and therefore unable to hang around London like he used to. Aldan struggled slightly, trying his best to evade the knife.

He didn't know what to say with Asric and Ames having some kind of battle between them and Aldan just wanted to go home and bother Sophia or sleep until the next day.

"You two used to be close?" he asked, mindful of the knife pressed against his throat hence his voice slightly higher. Looks like he couldn't hide his panic...
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Frank gritted his teeth and glanced at the door. "I told you not to call me that! I refuse to be the black sheep of the family. The proud pure blood prejudice isn't something i want to be a part of. I refuse to reply to that revolting name, im not one of you, i never was and never will be."

"Im not going to be the twin that lives in you shadows and longer. I have my own life and i intend to wipe everything of my old life away. Its the only way i can truely move on without you getting in the way."
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ric glanced at his older brother. "You will always be a Chaos. No matter what you do, its still our blood that runs though your veins. You can kill me and Aldan but it wont make you feel any better. Trust me i've been there and done that." He said chancing a quick glance at Aldan.

"Yes we were close once, well until i got my Hogwarts letter." He said flicking his wrist anf hitting his brother with a stinging hex. "Quick Aldan!" He said beckoning for his brother to come to him.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frank gasped at his whole body went into shock and the boy ran away. "Bad move little brother." He spat throwing a smoke bomb to the floor and instantly disappearing from sight. Leaving Ric and Aldan alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:24 am