Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

The Generation of Wizards

Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Generation of Wizards Empty The Generation of Wizards

Post by Marky Hawthorn Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Marcus looked at the common room many generation of people were in this house. Like Harry Potter,Ginny Wealsey,Neville Longbotton,Oliver Wood. Many People. Marcus sat by the fire in his blue jeans and gray shirt and blue jacket and converse. He looked and looked at the Quibbler and then stared the fire.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Generation of Wizards Empty Re: The Generation of Wizards

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Quinn walked into the Gryffindor common room and sighed. She wanted to go back to the place where she actually had friends and didn't feel left out here. She saw a kid that looked younger then her there. She realized she sort of stormed in here. "Sorry, if I was bothering you" Quinn said in her French accent, yup people will no she isn't from here.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Alyssa walked down the stairs just as a girl in her year stormed in. Alyssa hoped she was ok. Hearing her talk to a smaller boy, she realized she had a french accent.
    "Oh, I love your accent!" Alyssa exclaimed, "Most people here, have british or scottish accents, I have Irish, and you have French, that means we're unique!"
    As Alyssa reached the bottom step she realized what she had actually said.
    Merlins pants, she thought, I sounded mad! I'll never make friends like this! I've been gone for so long, and now that I'm finaly back the only person I seem to be able to talk to is my Sister, I finally branch out, and I look like an idiot!
    Alyssa mentally berated herself, as she walked to a compfy chair by the fire. She sat down and pulled out her homework, hoping she didnt sound too stupid.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Quinn looked up to see a girl who was around her age. "Thanks, I got transferred from Beauxbatons, I took that to realization that everyone around here has British or Russian" Quinn said to the girl. "Don't worry I don't mind, just a little weirded out about being here, takes time to get used to a new school" Quinn told her. She watched her sit down and Quinn took a seat on another chair.

"I'm Quinn Mikaelson by the way" Quinn introduced herself.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:46 pm

"I understand, I came here last year, from an American Acadamy. Me and my Sister both have Irish accents, we used to get picked on because of it," Alyssa said. When the girl sat in the chair next to her Alyssa hoped they could be friends.
    "What's your favorite class here, and back at Beauxbatons? I've always wondered about that school!" Alyssa normally liked meeting new people, but ever since she found out the news, it has taken her a while to get out of her shell. Mostly Alyssa is just friends with her sister, and her sister's friends. She hopes to make some of her own.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Blaine slowly drags himself into the common room and flops himself down onto the clouch with a quiet sigh. the lack of people in his control was depressing, and he could feel it eating away at his soul. He looked around at the poeple in the common room and sits up stony faced. "oh sorry am i intruding?" he honestly didn't care, but maybe it would get these people to warm up to him more.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 am

Alyssa watched as the boy dragged himself into the common room, he looked like crap.
    "Your not really interupting. Are you ok? You dont look so good." Alyssa hoped he would feel better.
    "My name is Alyssa."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 pm

baline forces a sweet smile at the girl. "ah thank you for your concern i would love to spend time with yiou.. you seem...interesting" by 'interesting' he meant weak minded and easy to control but this girl didnt need to know that. he'd have a puppet by noon tomorrow if she agreed. Being crazy sometimes had benefits
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Casey hurried into the common room, planning to go right to her dorm when she saw Blaine talking to her sister. She ran over. "You get away from her, you get the hell away from her!" she yelled, grabbing Alyssa's arm and backing away. "I know how dangerous you are. Stay away from my sister!" She turned to Lyssa. "Don't ever trust him, he likes control too much and he's more than halfway insane. Threatened, quite seriously, to kill me on the train." She whipped out her wand, ready for anything.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Blaine laughs the pscotic laugh he wasnt so well known for "why casey i dont know what you mean, i am quite interested in the little dove you call a sister." he kisses lyssa's hand "blaine thomas. and you are love?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Alyssa felt uneasy as he looked at her. When her sister came running in, Alyssa knew there was somthing wrong.
    "Dont, touch me!" She said as he kissed her hand. She felt sick, she was going to be sick. She didn't like the way this person made her feel. It brought back to many memories, of other men who made her feel uneasy. She turned, and grabbing her sisters hand ran for the common room.
    "Quinn," She said turning around at the stairs, "You should come with us, we could talk in our dorm, I think you'd like my sister," She said gesturing to said sister.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Blaine frowns and cusses. He'd let it get the best of him once more. His insanity was more like a person tugging at his thought process, not something he could control. he felt the oh so familiar sting of tears in his eyes. he hated who he was. he adored this girl. muffled apologies and other ramblings flow from his mouth. he presses his own wand to his neck.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Casey turned to see Blaine with his wand to his neck. Quick as thought, she shot expelliarmus at him, catching his wand and placing it on a table across the room. "Don't kill yourself, it's not worth it," she said, with only a little hint of sympathy and warmth. Then she turned and followed her sister up the stairs.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Blaine slumps to the floor and watches them leave. why had she saved him. the last words were all that echoed. they soon changed to his fathers voice 'not worth it, not worth it. ungreatful. you dont deserve how much i love you you little mistake! its her fault shes gone!' he doesn't realize he's speaking the words aloud to himself as he picks up his wand and sends severing charms across his arms and legs. the pain was like an old friend, the blood an old roommate.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Quinn blanked out a little bit but watched what happened between everyone. Quinn stood up when another girl came in. Quinn heard Alyssa say she should come with them. "Okay" Quinn walked over to where Alyssa and her sister was. She watched what happened with the boy. Quinn followed the girls up the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 pm