Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Trying to be Good for Once | Open

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Trying to be Good for Once | Open Empty Trying to be Good for Once | Open

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 am

"It's going to be a lazy night", Diane thought, with her eyes focused on the fire.

Staying in the common rooms for a whole night would definitely be enough torture for a troublesome gryffindor like her.
    But she had to.
    Getting gryffindor in trouble again was the last thing she wanted to do.

Suddenly she thought of fun stuff to do.
    Like going to the forbidden forest, the restricted section, or the kitchens!
    But then she wiped the grin, showing on her face and tried to be more serious.
    "That would be counterproductive, Diane" she thought and looked around. There must be something fun to do on a Friday night.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Trying to be Good for Once | Open Empty Re: Trying to be Good for Once | Open

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

October was bored out of her mind, it was a Friday night and October was stuck in her dorm do absolutely nothing. She tried falling asleep but she kept getting woken up by her roommates.October decided to head to the common room, to see if there was anything to do down there.

Trying not to be loud, October got out of her bed and made her way across the room to the door. Slipping outside she quietly closed the door and headed downstairs. When she entered the common room she didn't see anyone, except a girl who looked like a fourth year girl and was sitting near the fire.

Having nothing better to do, October went up to the girl and sat down on the couch across from hers.

"Hi, my name is October. What's your name?" She asked.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 am

Diane looked away from the fire and saw a young girl. She may be a first year since she hasn't seen her before.
    Actually the type of 'fun' she wanted wasn't a just a conversation. But this'll do just fine.

She smiled and replied, "I'm Diane Scamander"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 am

October smiled at the girl in front of her, who introduced herself as Diane. She looked around at the empty common room, looking back at Diane she asked, "Wwhat are you doing up so late?"

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 am

Diane froze.
    What is she doing up so late?

She stared at the girl and said, "Actually, I have no idea."

And then she realized something. "Hey, you're staying up late too.. Why?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 am

She was so bored. She was sitting in her dorm bouncing a rubber ball against the wall. That was how bored Savannah was. Sighing, she stood up and began pacing. It had to be more exciting somewhere else. Heck, anything would be more exciting than this. Picking her wand up from it's perch on her nightstand, she waved it in the air, accidentally sending a shower of blue sparks down all over her dorm. Oh well, I'll just blame someone else for it. Grabbing a spellbook, she headed out of the dorm. Entering the common room, she nodded curtly to the two girls, before sitting down in an armchair by the fire. Deciding that she might as well study, she began flipping through the spellbook. Besides, this way she could listen to the girls' conversation. For all she knew, one of the girls could be recruited.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

October was about to answer the question that was asked to her when a girl about October's age came downstairs and sat in one of the armchairs. October stared at her for a moment when she turned her attention back to Diane.

"i guess I couldn't sleep really, I mean I was thinking on heading to the kitchens but that plan may be unfulfilled." She said once again looking back at the newcomer.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 am

Why did she have the odd feeling that she was being watched? Looking up over her book, she found the answer to her question. A red-headed girl was looking at her. Swallowing hard, she attempted to ignore her, but her plan to go to the kitchen was rather enticing. Putting the book down after checking her page, she waved, "Hi, I'm Savannah and I couldn't help but overhear your plan to go to the kitchens," Standing up and walking towards her, she grinned, her blue eyes glimmering, "I'll go with you."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 am

A grin showed in Diane's face. But she covered it with a serious expression.

"I'm supposed to be good tonight she thought, trying to focus on the blazing fire.

But the thought bothered her. How much fun they would have, sneaking out

Finally she gave in. And grabbed her cloak beside her. There was no use trying to hold herself back to what she wanted.

"Alright girls, grab your cloak and your wands," she gave them a wink as a signal. They're gonna have fun tonight for sure.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:30 am

October looked up at Savannah and smiled, "Hey I'm October."

Grabbing her wand and cloak she started to make her way to the portrait door, she turned back at the two girls, "You two coming, or did you change your minds?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 am

Turning towards the blonde near the fire, she broke into a grin at her words. Yes! This I'd going to be fun! Grinning at October, she introduced herself, "I'm Savannah. Nice to meet you,"

Strolling back to her seat, she scooped her book up. Addressing her current company, she said, "I'll be right back,"

Scurrying back up to her dorm, she grabbed her simple black cloak. Throwing it own, she pocketed her wand before heading back downstairs. Standing in the doorway beside October, she said, "I'm ready and reporting for action. Ready to go when you are."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 am