Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Little Pet | Closed

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Little Pet | Closed Empty Little Pet | Closed

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 am

Aria was just stepping out of the Slytherin common room when a funny sensation washed over her, like she was being pressed in on all sides, or pressed into a long, thin tube. The castle fell away to be replaced by rough rock walls and a dirt floor. The girl blinked rapidly in surprise.

She tilted her head, brows knitted together inquisitively. Someone else was present. Aria took a step closer, and instantly recognized them.

"Hello!" she greeted happily.

Last edited by Aria on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Little Pet | Closed Empty Re: Little Pet | Closed

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 am

Djinn stood at the mouth of the cave near Hogwarts. The demon took a moment to look out over the area before him, smelling the air. Then, he summoned the construct to himself. He wasn't particularly concerned about it - it was a construct, after all - but he had given Arsen a strict command to look after it, which meant he now had to make sure the boy was doing so.

He raised a brow at the greeting it gave him. He'd nearly forgotten how... pleasant constructs tended to be early on in their lifespans.

"I see that you're still in one piece," he stated. "I assume you know who I am?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

Aria nodded eagerly. "You are Djinn. You are Arsen's father and my owner," she answered. "And you have the pretty eyes like Arsen does. How come I don't?" Her brow furrowed.

"How did I get here? Did you use magic? Or is it something else because you are a demon?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 am

Djinn stared impassively at the girl, lip pulling up in a faint sneer. How very annoying...

"Listen up, Blondie," he snarled. "I ask the questions. I've no need to answer to the likes of you." The demon found himself a bit bemused that his son hadn't killed it, yet - he was having a rather difficult time not doing so himself. But it had a purpose. It would keep the boy on his toes, annoying menace or not.

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 am

Aria's eyes widened in surprise at the demon's tone. Why was she always making everyone mad? Maybe it was a demon thing?

"Oh! Karma calls me Blondie, too!" she exclaimed. "So does -" Her voice broke off abruptly, though her mouth had continued to form the words. Her brow furrowed in confusion as she gazed up at the man.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 am

"Allow me to be a bit clearer," Djinn growled when the stupid thing started prattling again. "Shut up." It was immediately silenced and Djinn smirked in satisfaction.

"Much better."

The demon walked slowly around the girl. "Shame I didn't put more time into your creation," he mused. "You might have proven useful for quite some time. Pity. It really does seem I was short-sighted.

"Now, tell me, Blondie, what has my son been up to?" Djinn queried. "Anything of note? If you even know what that means, yet?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 am

Aria watched the demon circle her as best she could with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. He was a lot scarier than Arsen. A lot scarier than the brief moment in which she had last seen him. It was the first time the girl really felt frightened of anything, having yet to learn what fear really was.

Able to speak, once more, Aria answered with unusual sedateness. "He has been going to classes and teaching me words and things," she said, shaking her head. "N-nothing of note."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 am

Djinn very nearly sighed. He hadn't presumed the thing would actually have anything of use for him, just yet, but it still felt a waste of his time.

"Very well," he intoned. "But keep your eyes and ears open, little one."

The demon leaned forward to murmur threateningly in her ear. "And don't tell Arsen or anyone else about our conversation. Understood?"

Waiting for it to nod in affirmation, Djinn sent it back to the place from which he had summoned it. A sardonic chuckle escaped his lips. He almost felt sorry for the boy.

Last edited by Djinn on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 am

Aria nodded frantically, recoiling a bit from the demon. Once more, that odd sensation washed over her and she was outside the common room again. Glancing anxiously about, the girl wrapped her arms tightly about herself in a self-hug, whimpering quietly to herself.

She didn't like Djinn anymore. He was scary and mean and he disliked her more than Arsen did. Fleeing back into the common room, Aria quickly made her way back to her dormitory, where she then hid behind her bed curtains.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm