Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Alone Among Others (Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Alone Among Others (Open) Empty Alone Among Others (Open)

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

J. J. looked around the crowded common room and came to a dreadful conclusion.

She knew no one there - at least not well enough to speak to. How is it a student can go a whole year in a place, and realize upon coming back that she hardly knows her own house - the people she is supposed to spend the most time with.

Spying a couch off to the side opening up, the girl scampered over there and claimed it for herself, sprawling across it's surface. Laying there, she let her eyes go in and out of focus, counting the patterns in the ceiling as the conversations around her turned into a faint buzz she no longer registered.

Being alone wasn't so bad... I guess.

Alone Among Others (Open) Empty Re: Alone Among Others (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am

Kenzi hopped in. She missed the serenity of the Common Room. Everyone here seemed a lot more chatty than usual though, but she didn't mind. It was the thought that counts.

She found a small Second Year sitting quite alone. Kenzi couldn't remember meeting her, though. That didn't matter. A friend was a friend. No matter the cost.

"Hello, sweetie!" she grinned. "How have you been doing?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 pm

J. J. looked up at the enthusatic voice, and squinted slightly trying to place the older Hufflepuff girl. She couldn't remember if she actually knew her or not.

But she had just been whinning to herself about being alone, and J. J. wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so she pulled herself into a sitting position, making more room on the couch, and smiled.

"Hello there," she responded softly, "I've been better, but I've also been worse so..."

She gave a soft smile and a shrug.

"Let's say I've been doing good."

She nervously flipped her hair over her shoulder, "What about you?"
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Belinda walked into the common room and saw one of her house mates. "Hi do you mind if I join you, I'm Belinda McGuoirk by the way" she smiled.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 pm

J. J. shook her head, "No go right ahead."

"Hello Belinda, I'm J. J. Jones."
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Belinda smiled and took a seat. "Hello J.J it's nice to meet you, so how are you doing" Belinda asked both girls.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Alyssa walked nervously into the common room, up untill that afternoon, she had been under the impression that she was a gryffindor. Now it seems everything has changed. Lots of people thought she LOOKED like a hufflepuff, but how does one say that an entire group of people all look similar. She wasnt really sure how she felt about the change, it was definetly diffrent not having any friends.
    Spying a girl she vaguely recognized, she walked over, and said hi.
    "Hi! um, do you mind if I sit with you? I dont really know anyone" She said with fake confidence.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 am

"I am good thank you," J. J. smiled at the girl, "How about yourself?"

She looked up as a girl she thought she might of recongized but wasn't sure approached.

"Hello, no please sit. I'm J. J. Jones."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 am

"Thanks!" she said, her relief evident. She plopped down on the warm rug infront of the couch near the fire. She loved how the fire felt so familiar. "My name is Alyssa, but people call me either Padfoot Jr., PJ, or Lyssa. What are your guys' names?" the last part directed at the other two girls.
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:01 am

Cinnie wandered down from the dormitories, fully intenet on going to get some more bezors from the student suppy cupboards in the Potion's classrom, (She had already used up her supply) but the small group of girls in front of the fire caught her attention. First and second years, judging by their looks. Still, she really didn't know too many people here. Maybe if she made some friends her mother would stop reading child psychology books.

She skipped over to the group and gave a small wave. "Hi. Is this an open conversation, or am I butting in?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Alyssa looked up at the older girl who walked up. It wasnt her place to say if she could join or not, but she tried to give her a welcoming smile. Maybe if she couldnt join the conversation, Alyssa would go sit and talk with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:36 pm