Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson one- 1st years

Lesson one- 1st years Empty Lesson one- 1st years

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 am

Elizabeth walked into her class and placed down her books on her desk, she was a little bit excited about her first ever lesson as a Professor in Hogwarts. Elizabeth then drew out her wand and bewitched the chalk to write Occlumency on the board she then leaned back and looked around the old room

She couldn't help but notice they gave the old dingy room to Occlumency, figures, well i guess many don't have the skill for it, Elizabeth thought to herself. Elizabeth gazed out the window and waited for her first years to arrive
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson one- 1st years Empty Re: Lesson one- 1st years

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Xanin Pool entered the class room slowly and glanced around. He couldn't help but wonder why the room was so....well crappy. "hello Professor" He said quietly as he took a seat. He pulled into his bottomless backpack and dug around until he found his note book, quill and ink. When he had heard what Occlumency was he had been very intriged. He hoped he had the skill for it since it would help him greatly in his training. From what he could find It helped to organize and shield ones mind. Something that would come in handy for him.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Elizabeth saw her first student walk into the classroom, he was in Gryffindor this immediately disgusted Elizabeth, she looked at the boy for a while

" Ok well since your here, can you tell me what Occlumency is" Elizabeth looked sternly at the boy, she didn't expect her first years to have much knowledge and knew she was in for a lot of work

Elizabeth eyes were still firmly fixed on the Gryffindor boy while she waited for him to reply
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 am

Xanin looked up at the professor for a moment. "Occulmency is a mind magic used to orginize and protect the mind from the other mind art called Legilimency." He said hopeing he was right and the books he read weren't just some stupid mumbojumo. He could already tell the teacher didn't like him but hopefully if he worked hard he could change that.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 am

The Gryffindor boy replied with a detailed answer, Elizabeth was impressed by how much he knew already, "Yes thats correct, 5 points to Gryffindor" Elizabeth said coldly, she then walked closer to the boy and drew out her wand

" Well looks like you might actually have some talent Mr Pool, and you won't be a complete waste of my time" Elizabeth gave a sly smirk then asked the boy " So have you have had any practice doing Occlumency before?"

Elizabeth stared into his eyes waiting for the boy to answer, still amazed he knew so much and yet what was worse he was in Gryffindor
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:46 am

He had a bad feeling about this but never the less awensered truthfully. "I have some weak mind sheilds but I've been strengthening them daily "He said while keeping eye contact. He already knew she was going to try and test his shields so he brought them up with as much strength as he could. He was nowhere near master level of Occlumens but he was at least adapt at it. It helped that he meditated daily to clear his mind for the new day something that was also part of his training

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Elizabeth glared at the boy fircely as he told Elizabeth that he had a few mind sheilds, Elizabeth then gave a wicked smirk " Well perhaps we should find out how weak dont you think" Elizabeth sais sharply as she jabbed her wand into the boys chest

Elizabeth then slowly took a step back her eyes were still firmly fixed on the boy, she held her wand out aimed at the boy " Prepare yourself, and i warn you, you better put up a good fight" Elizabeth then flicked her wand swiftly at the boy

She had penetrated through his mind and waited to see if Xanin would block her from seeing his memories
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:50 pm

She would only get a small bit of a memory that he always had trouble blocking of a man standing before him covered in blood before his shields came up full force and attmpted to push her out with all his might. Xanin was busy clearing his mind before his Occlumency shields pushed hard against the intruder His eyes still locked with hers. He would be damned if he let someone see more of his nightmares and dreams. Sealing all his important memories away behind what he liked to call "the vault" in his mind. He pushed harder hopeing to expell her from his mind.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:44 am

[OOC: Hey guys well as you probably have realised im a Ministry Worker now, so Miles Bloxam will be taking over the class until someone applys for the job, so we're just going to adjust the class a little bear with]

Elizabeth tried hard against the shields, she was impressed with the Gryffindor by, but she knew she could easily break through his shield if she really tried. But instead she just cracked his shields allowing her to see small glimpses of his memory, she was surprized from the small bits which she saw it appeared as though they were nightmares of some form

Elizabeth then put her wand down, and glared at th boy with a look of disappointment " Well you have a resonable talent for Occlumency, though you have much more work to do. I could easily break through your mind"

Elizabeth then leaned against her desk and began wondering why the Ministry had not gotten back to her about her application, They said I would know before the start of term she thought angerily to herself

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 am

Miles was on his way to the Occlumency classroom after Asric gave him a letter from the Ministry of Magic to give to Elizabeth. Miles apporached the door and gave it a loud knock then entered

He stood at the doorway and quickly looked around the classroom he saw Elizabeth sitting at her desk looking rather unimpressed " Oh Elizabeth hi there, um Asric wanted me to give you this letter its from the Ministry he said it was very important"

Miles walked slowly up to Elizabeth's desk and handed her the letter

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:46 am

Elizabeth tapped her wand on the letter, and it instanly formed a mouth and eyes and began speaking to her

Dear Madam Lestrange
    The Ministry of Magic has come to the descison to employ you as an Obliviator, your job as you would be aware of is to ensure to keep the wizarding world hidden from muggles by using memory charms. Your employment with the Ministry is effective from today, we have had communications with Asric Chaos who has told us that he will find a temporay subsitute for your position

Hoping you are well; Quin Macbeth[i]

Elizabeth looked up at Miles, " Well i presume your the temporay Professor" Elizabeth said sharply

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:48 am

As Miles handed Elizabeth the letter he felt it very firmly being ripped from his hands, Miles looked down at the floor as the letter was speaking, he didn't want Elizabeth to think he was eavesdropping

Elizabeth snapped at Miles, he was taken back and went a bit red in the face as he always did when he became nervous

"Yes thats correct, I will just be taking over you class until they find a replacement, just make sure you leave your lesson plans on your desk in your office"

Miles said still feeling very uncomfortable around Elizabeth

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 am

Miles replied to Elizabeth saying that he would be the temporary Professor. Elizabeth then pulled out her wand and used the Accio charm to summon her bag to her

Elizabeth then looked Miles up and down, then gave a smile smirk " Well got luck with this pathetic bunch" Elizabeth said then let out a laugh and pushed past Miles and walked out the classroom slamming the door behind her

Elizabeth was so happy that she would be leaving Hogwarts and all it's pathetic students
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 am

Xanin blinked as he rubbed his forehead once she had finished. He listened quietly and watched as the teacher or now obliviator left and blinked. "well...that was interasting" He said quietly. His eyes then locked onto professor Bloxam. "That woman is scary" He said honestly.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:47 am

Miles smiled at the boy's comment about Elizabeth " Yes she is isn't she" Miles let out a little laugh, then walked over to Elizabeth's desk to read the lesson plan

" I actually teach History of Magic so this is very much out of my field, but I did do a basic course in Legilimency but im not very good" Miles said as he read Elizabeth's notes he then looked up at the boy

" So whats you name" Miles asked sweetly
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Storm ran to the door, hoping it was right. She ws slightly shocked at the little amount of people there.
    "Hi," she said awkwardly. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Xanin smiled. "Names Xanin. Xanin Pool." He said with a warm smile. "And don't worry about it. My shields arn't that strong either according to Miss Lestrange" He said. Then again most first years didn't even have shields yet.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

Miles felt comforted by Xanin's comment, Miles looked up and saw another student enter he smiled at her " No of course your not interupting, we're just about to start"

Miles then stood up and walked in front of the desk " Ok today we will be learning about basic shields, so first you must clear your mind and think of nothing. Now I often find that closing my eyes and imagining a black wall helps me really clear my mind fast" Miles looked at his students with an encouraging smile

" Ok lets try it, now don't be too disappointed if you can clear your mind straight away, it took me about the 15th time before i was successful" Miles said with a bit of a laugh
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 am

Isobella hopped into the classroom. She noted two idiots on the side discussing something. "Two students?!" she wondered aloud.

And Gryffindors at that...

Isobella stuck her hand out forwards. "Isobella, nice to meet you."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 am

Xanin was already in a trance induced state it seemed. His mind blank as he strengthened his shields. His eyes though open were twinkling slightly. Breaking out of the trance he smiled at the slytherin girl and shook her hand. "Xanin Pool" He said politely. He really never got the whole Gryffindor Slyrthrin hate fest. It was better to make friends and allies then to make enemies. And who was he to judge someone just because of their house.
    Isobella Lestrange
    Isobella Lestrange
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isobella Lestrange Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 am

Isobella nodded politely. "What brought you to this class?" She thought on the question, but it was rather boring.

So she asked something new.

"The Muggles... They really do hate us, don't they?" she asked, wondering what the Gryffindor would say.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 am

Miles leaned against his desk patiently waiting for his students to form their shields, he then noticed a slytherin girl come into the class and sit down next Xanin she began talking to him, Miles was abit annoyed but decided he would dismiss it seeming that Xanin already knew how to form a shield

The two students continued to talk, Miles over heard the Slytherin girl say that the muggles didn't really like them. Miles didn't like this comment at all

" Well Miss Lestrange they only don't like you if you give them a reason to" Miles said looking over at the students " And my parents are muggles and most of their friends know that im a wizard and don't mind" Miles added

" Miss Lestrange I would like to see you working on creating your shield, this is done by first clearing your trying imagining a black wall I find that helps, and do not allow any thoughts" Miles then walked behind the desk and began looking through the rest of the lesson plan
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 am

Xanin just shrugged at Isobsella's words and went back into his trance. His mind once again going blank as he pictured himself in a colorless room. He began to seadily increase the power of his mind shields as he sat there.
    Isabel Vector
    Isabel Vector
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Vector Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 am

Isabel gulped nervously as she stepped into the classroom, shocked by the absence of Professor Lestrange, who she heard taught this class.
    "Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lestrange?" she asked timidly to the tall man at the front of the room.
    "She has been employed by the Ministry. I will be your temporary professor until another person takes up this job," the professor replied nicely, and she smiled and nodded at him, before taking a seat next to a Gryffindor boy.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am

Miles smiled at the Ravenclaw girl, " So we're just working on forming a mental shield, thats done by trying to clear your mind of all thoughts and emotions" Miles then looked around at the rest of the class

" Ok so class I will give you 10 more mintues and then I'll be calling you up to test your shields" Miles said euthanistically trying to encourage his students

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 am