Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Casey Donohoe
Anna Tshering
Crystal Wells
Blaire Vandever
8 posters

Lesson Two (Second and Third Years)

Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two (Second and Third Years) Empty Lesson Two (Second and Third Years)

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Blaire sighed and spun around in her chair, looking at the ceiling. Her lesson with the first years had gone well, and now it was time for her next lesson. Having given a lot of thought towards it, she had decided to combine the 2nd and 3rd years since there weren't very many of them. Headmaster Chaos had approved and so it had been made official.

Blaire sat there, spinning in her chair, waiting for the students to arrive so that they could start their lesson.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two (Second and Third Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second and Third Years)

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 am

Crystal walked into the room and was surprised no one was there. She had heard a rumor that today's lesson was a combination of 2nd and 3rd years. She was actually quite excited for that, she had quite a few friends who were 2nd years.

"Hello Professor." she said smiling and taking a sit in the middle.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson Two (Second and Third Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second and Third Years)

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 am

Anna ran into the classroom, shaking her head at the fact she was the second one there. She sat away from Crystal, who she barely knew or liked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Casey hurried to her Defense class. She was eager to continue a subject she loved.

"Hello Professor Vandever. I'm Casey Donohoe, a transfer student from America. I don't know if I'm on your list or not, but I am supposed to be here," she explained with a smile. "Just sit anywhere?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 am

Iris looked forward for her first ever DADA lesson since the start of the school year. And after what had happened just a year ago when they suddenly stopped teaching. She entered the classroom and smiled at her two Ravenclaw friends. She sat in between Anna and Chrys for easy conversations.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Jamie walked into DADA to see 3 other people plus the professor. Jamie walked to an empty seat and sat down. "Hello professor" Jamie greeted.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Iris entered the Defense class, hoping she wasn't too late. "Good day Professor," she greeted with a grin and went to sit next to her friends. "Hey everybody." She noticed Jamie and waved at her in greeting with a smile.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Emily walked in and looked around she was kinda excited about learning to cast defensive spells. Emily didn't really know anybody in this class

She looked over and saw a Slytherin girl sitting by herself, Well she is in Slytherin so thats something we have in common Emily thought to herself she then walked over to the girl and sat down next to her

" Hi, im Emily" Emily suddenly realized she had seen this girl before, perhaps a Malfoy. She was pretty sure her parents used Grimuld Real Estate to buy their Mannor
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Riley walked into Defense, eager to start. This was the class she had been waiting to take. A smile on her face, she walked in, and took a seat next to the other Ravenclaw in the room, dropping her things at her feet.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 am

After running around the castle trying to find his DADA Classroom, Aria arrived at the door, this was his first year of actually schooling and he hadn't got the hang out of school life yet. He normally spent his days working on his fathers Dragon Farm, he enjoyed it there the smell of the fresh Scottish country side and the hard work and sweat which was required to run the farm, but now that was all gone because his mother demanded he have an education

Aria looked around, the class already had a few students in there already, he then looked up at the woman standing at the front of the room " Mornin Professor" Aria said with his Scottish accent very thick. He then walked over to the second row and found a seat, he looked around, he was slightly nervous this was all so new to him
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:39 am

Casey saw the same Scottish boy who was late to her H&PE class slide into a seat not far from her, so she scooted a few seats up to talk to him. She sensed his nervousness, though she didn't even need her ability. It was obvious from the way he constantly glanced around the room. "I don't think we met properly earlier. My name's Casey."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 am

As Aria was looking around the classroom he suddenly heard a voice he turn to see who it was and noticed it was the girl from H&PE Aria gave her a smile as she introduced herself

" Nice meetin you Casey, Im Aria or Arie whichever you prefer" Aria just realised that she had a foreign accent, he was so flusted in H&PE he didn't have time to notice

" So's that an American accent you got goin there, bit far from home aren't you then" Aria added
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Casey grinned. "Only a few thousand miles. Tiny really. Anyway, I'm native to Ireland, but my parents moved when I was a baby. They wanted me to beable to go to school at Hogwarts, and anyway, some of the people at my old school weren't-" She stopped. No way was she pouring out that story to an almost stranger. "Anyway, you're pretty much home, aren't you? We're in Scotland after all and that's a thick Scottish accent you've got."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:38 am

Aria was surprized to hear Casey was native to Ireland, "Ireland huh, they got themselves some weird folk there" Aria then placed his hand on Casey's arm " But aye you don't see to bad"

Aria blushed as Casey pointed out his thick Scottish accent, he wasn't use to people talking different to him everybody on the farm and the villiage all spoke the same, " Aye I am close to home lass, I live about 67 miles away, me and my Pa actually flew here it be that close"

Aria was pleased he had finally began to make a friend, it made being at school a little more bearable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm