Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 1 (Second years)

Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Lesson 1 (Second years) Empty Lesson 1 (Second years)

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Lenora gladly walked into her classroom. She loved Hogwarts and it's students. She sat at her desk and waited for the students to come in.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 1 (Second years) Empty Re: Lesson 1 (Second years)

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Jamie walked the halls until she got to her stop. Charms. Jamie walked in to see she was the only one there besides her mother. Jamie walked towards the front and put her stuff on the table. "Good morning mother or should i say professor Malfoy" Jamie said taking a seat. She waited for the other students to walk in so she wouldn't have to be alone with her parental.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Alex walked into class to see her friend Jamie. Alex walked in and sat at the table in front of Jamie's. "Hello professor Malfoy" Alex said. Alex turned around. "Hey Jamie" Alex smiled.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:54 pm

J. J. walked into the charms classroom, and looked around. It was only the Professor and the two Slytherin girls. She smiled politely that them all and called a small greeting before sitting down.

This class hadn't been the same since her mentor left, but she felt as if she should keep going, to at least get the basics in class, so then Miss Mad would have more time in their meetings to teacher her other things.

Slowly, she began to unpack her things and waited, wondering if anyone else was going to come.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 (Second years) Empty Charms

Post by Flora Evans Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Flora walked into the class, her satchel hanging off her shoulder. She greeted the professor and took a seat near J.J. The girl was good at charms. Where as Flora always managed to overpower her spells somehow.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Lenora looked at her students. "Okay we are going to start now. Can any one of you tell me what the spell Skurge does" Lenora asked looking at her students.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Jamie lazily raised her hand "The spell Skurge is a spell that destroys ectoplasm". Jamie lowered her hand and waited for her mom to say something.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Lenora was proud. "Correct Jamie 15 points to Slytherin. Now we will be working on this spell for quite sometime. If you don't get it right the first time then it doesn't matter. If i see your not making progress then i will set up a private tutoring time. If you all make progress then we will take a quiz". "Now i have here in this jar is ectoplasm. I will put it on the floor and ask someone to go use the spell. I want J.J to do this". Lenora spilled ectoplasm on the floor and put the jar back on her desk. "Now say Sk-u-rge on the ectoplasm".
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

J. J. looked up as she was called upon. She felt a little nervous to be doing this spell in front of the other students... but the Professor did seem to hint that it would be a difficult spell, so really, she shouldn't be embarrassed if nothing happened.

She probably would be anyways.

Looking at the jar closely, analyzing the goo that it held, she pushed herself out of her chair so that she could get a better look at what she would be changing.

The girl listened to her Professors instructiongs carefully taking them in, and nodding when she was finished.

As was her habit she took a deep breath to center herself, and closed her eyes to get a good image of what she wanted to happen. She wanted to destroy the the ectoplasim. She wasn't too sure what that was supposed to look like, but she let her imagination run away with her a bit.

Clearing her throat, she held up her wand and focused on the jar, "Skurge!"

The young girl let out as squeal of both surprise and a little bit of fear as the jar shattered suddenly sending ectoplasim all over the area - and specifically all over her.

She felt her cheeks turn red as she resisted the urge to start wiping the slim off, Well... there might be less ectoplasim now.

"Sorry," she murmured.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Lenora was covered in ectoplasm along with everyone else. "J.J it is alright, I didn't expect you to get it on the first try". With a wave of her wand everyone in the classroom was cleaned off but the ectoplasm was on the floor still. "Okay J.J take a seat and Alex I want you to try and J.J 10 points to Hufflepuff for trying" Lenora smiled.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

J. J. nodded her thanks she didn't think she deserved points - she had drench the room in ectoplaysim after all - but she wasn't going to ask for them to be taken away.

Wiping at her clothes slightly - still nerodically feeling the ooze of the plasim even though the professor had cleaned it all up - she sat back down to watch how well the next student would do.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Alex nodded and got up from her seat with her wand in hand. She took a deep breath. "Skurge" she said and nothing happened. Really she thought to herself. "Skurge" she said a little bit louder. Still nothing. Now she was getting fed up. "Skurge!" she said with command. Alex smiled when she saw that the ectoplasm was gone. Alex sat back down.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Lenora smiled at how clean her classroom now was. "Excellent job Alex, 20 points to Slytherin, okay today we will be in groups working with ectoplasm. Now the groups will be Jamie and J.J and Alex and Flora, partner up and take turns on cleaning up the ectoplasm" Lenora ordered to her students.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:01 pm

J. J. followed the orders and turned to Jamie to begin the work.

"Do you want to go first? Or should I?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:53 pm