Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades)

Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades) Empty Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades)

Post by Belinda Green Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

It took Bel awhile to find where the headmasters office was located, upon reaching the gargoyle she noticed that it was already to the side revealling the stairs.

Once at the top of the stairs, she knocked on the door waiting for permission to enter.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades) Empty Re: Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades)

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Hades pulled forward yet another stack of work his father wanted him to do. He lifted one of the parchments up so he could read it better when he heard a knock on the door. With a quick glance at his watch he rose his wand and made all the paperwork fly of into the cupboard under the window. After making sure all evidence was out of sight he pointed his wand at the door and made them open. "Come on in Miss Green and take a seat." He said before he had even seen her.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades) Empty Re: Advice and Opinions (Bel and Hades)

Post by Belinda Green Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

As Bel entered his office she wondered how he knew it was her, she took one of the empty seats infront of his desk and prepared herself for the topic ahead of her.

Taking a deep breath to try calm herself she finally asked, "Since your teaching occlumency your obviously a master at it. When i was trying to clear my mind of all thought i remembered my mothers death, don't get me wrong i have remembered it before and not just as nightmares."

She paused to think of how to say what she wanted, "This time when i remembered it there was an extra detail that i have never remembered before. I guess i was wondering if it was possible that someone had removed that detail from my memories to make it easier or if it is just something that i had forgotten."

She didn't know how he would feel about her coming to him about this so continued, "I don't want to mention it to my dad incase someone altered my memories, as they may have altered his memories of that period too. You see my dad is a squib with no siblings, but my mum was a pureblod witch and had a sister. My aunt and her husband were both magical so if someone did alter our memories of that time it would most likely have been one of them."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Hades listened carefully to what she had to say, surveying her over his hands as she talked about her memory. "Sometimes when someone suffers something so horrific their mind decides to forget about the key points, it's like a defense mechanism. But if your not sure then tell me, have you ever had anyone look into your mind before." He asked playing with his malfoy ring on his finger.

"Do you have thoughts and nightmares about this memory a lot? Enough times for someone to take a quick glance at it.?" He asked wondering if someone had had the opportunity to look into her mind without her knowing if they were there.

Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

Bel thought about how to answer his questions before she replied, "I'm not one hundred precent sure if anyone has looked into my mind before, but before my aunt died whenever i saw her i used to remember my mum as they looked so much like each other, and jsut thinking about my mother would lead me to thinking of the day of the attack."

Bel sat back in the chair wrapping her arms around her, "When it first happened i used to have nightmares nearly every night, but when my dad remarried three years later i only had them every now and then. When they were bad i and i didn't want to sleep my dad would have my aunt and her husband bring my cousins for the day. By the time they went home i felt better even though i was remembering my mother, not just the attack but happy memories too, yet i would go to sleep and not have nightmares for awhile then it would happen again."

She paused, "But lately i have been having the nightmares every second or third night, they have become more frequent since my aunt, her husband and their twins were killed. The only reason Eva survived was because she was ill and so stayed at home with her grandfather."

She thought of how to explain, "It's strange i have memories of my mother leading upto the attack and until today i've never even thought that she was pregnant when she was killed. but today when i remembered the attack i can remember at the time of the attck everytime i saw them stab her stomach thinking 'please don't kill my baby brother he only has three months left in there' yet i have no other memories of her being pregnant leading upto the attack."

Bel could feel the tears flowing down her cheeks, not relly caring she wrapped her arms around her a little more tightly, trying to give herself some comfort.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Arsen slowly dragged himself to his fathers office for his detention. He approached the statues gave them the password and made his way up the stairs to the big double doors leading to his father. He was about to knock when he couldn't help but hear the sound of voices on the other side.

He pressed his ear against the door trying to hear what they were saying when he heard the sound of Bel's voice. Curiousity took hold and he held his ear closer trying to distinguish the words they spoke.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Hades listened carefully to what Belinda had to say, taking in everything she said and thinking of possible explanations. "One second Miss Green we seem to have an eavesdropper." He said sensing Arsen behind the door. "Excuse me a second." He said making his way around his desk and to the door. He held one finger up to his lips asking for her to be silent before he pulled both doors open to reveal Arsen. "You know it's rude to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations Arsen. Me and Miss Green were having a serious conversation here." He said turning to look at Belinda.

"Now you will wait outside until i am finished." He said pushing a reluctant Arsen out the door.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Bel nodded as Professor Malfoy stood up and headed towards the door she was a little embarrased to know someone had been listening to their conversation.

She waited quietly as instructed as he reached the door and opened them both to reveal Arsen.

As Professor Malfoy started to push Arsen out the door telling him to wait a second, she spoke up.

"If your meeting with Arsen is important sir then i can always come back later, or if it is not i don't mind Arsen sitting in with us." Bel said giving Arsen a small watery smile as she spoke.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Arsen fell slightly when Hades opened the door and it took him a few seconds for him to stand up straight again. "Hey, i wasn't eavesdropping i was resting against you door." He said trying to push against Hades as he forced him out the door. "Hey Bel wouldn't mind if i stayed, we're friends now and friends need to know these things." He said giving up on the pushing and pulling his jacket back down into place.

"See i told you so." He said pointing towards Bel then side stepping under Hades arm as he began to close the doors.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Hades gave Arsen a glare. "Fine take a seat in the corner and do not interupt, i'll deal with you later." He said to arsen pointing to the chair in the corner. "Now where was i?" He asked making his way back around his desk and sitting down on his chair.

"Ar yes, okay. You've been living with muggles yes?" He asked he was sure no one would have done this at her home. "Did your cousins help you forget about the incident?" He asked bringing his elbows up to rest on the table with his hands clasped together in front of his face.

"Sometimes a bad incident can bring back memories you'd rather forget. Seeing someone die can often lead to you remembering someones death. Maybe thats why these memories are coming back with more added to them. Your mind is finally excepting what had happened, now you are slightly older and your mind has matured your mind thinks you can now handle all of the truth. But if you like i could take a look just to reassure you."
    He asked wanting to put her mind at rest but he was certain he was right
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Bel watched as Arsen went to sit in the chair he was indicated to, she turned back to the Professor just as he retook his seat behind his desk.

"I live in the muggle world yes, but my father and step mother are squibs. With my father something apparently happened when he was still young and it somehow damaged his magical core to that of a squib. My step mother comes from a long line of squibs on her mothers side," she explained.

She thought on how to answer his next question, "Well when they visited i would feel better when they left and i was no longer scared to go to sleep."

She paused to think over his offer before asking, "Whatever you discover and what is discussed in here stays between the three of us?"

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Hades listened carefully taking in everything she said. "Of course anything said im my office is confidential. It's between me and the student no one else. Well except Arsen but he won't tell anyone if he wants to live." He said looking over her hands at her then looking over at Arsen in the corner.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Bel nodded her head, "Okay then Sir, what do i have to do to make this easier." she asked.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Hades stood up and made his way over to Bel taking up the seat next to her. "Turn to face me." He said waiting for her to do so. He gently placed his hands either side of her head before closing his eyes. "Now i need you to relax, this will be so much quicker if you don't resist." He said finally putting himself into her head to watch the memories carefully.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Bel relaxed as much as possible as Professor Malfoy watched her memories, she was unsure if he was seeing the whole memory or if he was only seeing what she was seeing, brief parts of some memories and the whole memory for others.

There was a few foggy memories played;

Bel's fifth birthday, hearing her mum tell Auntie Lauren that she was pregnant.

Going with her mum to various appointments to make sure the pregnancy was going ok.

Aunt Lauren visiting a month or so after Bel's mother died and aiming her wand at Bel.

Then the same memory that played out during the class played out again, and again it was like she was watching it through a glass window.

A five and a half year old Bel and her six month pregnant mother were on their way home after a day out to get a christmas present for her dad, when they were attacked from behind. Their mouths were covered as they were dragged down an alleyway and into a run down empty building, where their was two other men waiting.

Bel watched as her mother tried to reach her wand only to have the man holding her grab her hands and tie them behind her back.

Bel was held still with a hand over her mouth while she was made to watch as her mother was brutally beaten and sexually assulted in front of her, by three of the four men before they took out a knife and stabbed her mother repeatedally in the stomach and chest.

Bel's tears were falling rapidlly down her face as she tried to get to her mother. When she was finally able to bite down on the hand covering her mouth it was removed she let out an ear splitting scream, only to be slapped across the cheek by another man.

Just as she felt the pressure on her mind starting to fade one of her recent dreams came to the front of her mind, she tried to hide it, as it was a a strange dream about Arsen and she didn't think it was right to give him information she had not yet given her friend.

An older Arsen was standing alone, looking around at the dead bodies, when he is hit from behind by a green light. The wizarding world trying to be equals with the muggles but ending up being hunted down and expermented on and killed.

An older Bel was standing next to an older Arsen, looking around at the dead bodies in the clearing, as Bel turned her head to talk to him she noticed a green light out of the corner of her eye, she pushed Arsen out of the way, while sending a cuting curse in the direction of the green light, landing on top of Arsen as the light goes over them. the cheers at the new laws, where muggles have no rights and are treated as slaves, while witches and wizards are honoured and treated like gods and godesses.

Then a memory from the Hogwarts express (OOC can be found here)

When the pressure finally ended and Bel could see Professor Malfoy again clearly she thought she caught a brief flash of shock on his face, before it was gone and his mask was back up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:08 am