Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Our secret place (Hades/ Bri)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Our secret place (Hades/ Bri) Empty Our secret place (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Hades had left Bri a note telling her to meet him here by the edge of the forest. He leant against the tree with his back and one foot touching it. He looked down at his watch making sure of the time, he was early but he didn't want to her have to wait for him. He sighed looking up at the stars twinkling up in the black sky, this was his favorite time of day. He just hoped she would like to join here tonight.

Our secret place (Hades/ Bri) Empty Re: Our secret place (Hades/ Bri)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Briony had blushed none stop when she had gotten the note form hades, and she wasn't sure if she should go to meet him. Mostly because she wasn't sure that it would be the right thing to do since she was still angry at him about the fight he had had with Richard but she couldn't resist his romantic gesture. Briony found herself slipping on her black army jacket and wishing she had worn a longer skirt as she stepped out into the cold night air.

She was wearing her new tight leather corset and her purple skirt which came up to about her mid thigh and as always her black hob nail boots. She was of course nervous, it was dark, she hated the dark, and she didn't think wandering around the forest would be a good idea. She longed to light her way with her wand but didn't she didn't want anyone to find them together.

"Greetings Hades."

Briony spoke a little coldly showing that she still wasn't impressed with the way he had acted.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

"Wow you look amazing." He smiled looking her up and down, "More so than usual." He pushed hard on the tree making himself bounce upright. "I guess i deserve that. Thanks for coming, i didn't think you would." He smiled weakly knowing he had hurt her for fighting Rich yesterday.

He took both her hands in his and looked her straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry about yesterday, i made a promise to keep you safe, but he made me break it. I hate breaking my promises especially one's i feel most passionate about." He sighed not leaving her eyes. "And i know you proberly wont forgive me right now, but i'm going to try and gain your forgiveness if you will let me." He said cupping her cheek in his hand then moving forwards slowly for a kiss to allow her to pull away if she didn't want him too.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Briony looked at Hades with one eyebrow raised, did he think she would come back to him after such a weak and short apology, she thought that she wouldn't be effected by it, she thought that she would be able to brush him off easy as pie after what he did but she found herself being more drawn to him after the fight. Richard had said some horrible things that contrasted to what she believed.

"Hades...you know I want to believe you I want to be able to trust you but...I want you to know, I'm not sure whether I intend to stay here any more."

She leant her face into his hand as it touched her cool cheek, Briony decided that she might as well have some fun before she left so she fell into the kiss and turned it from what might have been a gentle kiss to a passionate one. She raked her fingers through Hades hair and nipped gently at his bottom lip.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

"Let me change you mind please, i can't lose you. Before you i was nothing but an empty shell, i've felt more since i've met you than i have my whole life. I used to be so angry all the time, there was no space for other emotions but you changed that. You gave me my humanity back, let me repay you for making me live again." He gently dropped one hand and led her towards the tree's.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled pulling her forward through the trees being careful to clear her a path so she wouldn't get hurt. They reached the edge of the clearing from yesterday so he turn. "Do you trust me? Close your eyes." He placed his hands over her eyes gently pushing her forwards and finally letting her see. "Open." The clearing was lit by hundreds of floating candles. In the centre of the clearing sat a table with two plates set ready for them to dine. "I want to make you happy Bri, i know i have been an idiot in the past but i'm going to change all that starting now i promise.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Briony smiled a little and she wondered what exactly Hades had in store for her and what he was planning to do in order to win back her trust. When he asked her if she trusted him Briony faltered a little bit, she didn't trust him completely but when he placed his hands over her eyes she realised it was just for a surprise. Her heart hammered a little in suspense, wondering, what it could be.

When Hades hands moved away from her face she looked about the clearing in shock, she clapped her hands to her mouth and stared around the softly lit copse and at the table set for two to eat. She couldn't deny it, Hades knew how to make an apology. Briony turned to look at Hades, her eyes softened and the reflection of the candles dancing within them.

"Wow, this is, this is lovely Hades."

Briony grinned lightly and walked back over to where Hades was standing, wrapping her arms around him and letting her perfume waft around the clearing. Gently she kissed him on the lips once more and entwined her fingers in his own.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 pm

He looked around the clearing happy with what he had done, it looks so much better in the night. He noticed Bri turn out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to look at her. "You really like it?" He smiled, he loved to see her happy.

He wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He kissed her making the kiss more passionate than he had ever before pulling away unwillingly when she did. She twined her fingers with his as he slowly led her over to the table letting go of her hand so he could pull out her chair, then he took hold of her hair whilst he made his way over to his side of the table. "What would the lady like to eat?" He asked handing her a little menu he made seconds ago with his wand.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 pm

"I love it."

Briony smiled into the kiss and pouted a little when she was lead over to the table, she grinned as Hades pulled out her seat for her and carefully she sat down making sure that her skirt was still covering all the right places. Her eyes widened a little as she saw Hades hand her the menu, taking it gingerly in her hands Briony looked over what was written on the little card.

Carefully she thought about what she would like to eat and her eyes sparkled when she saw that truly magical dish right at the top of the page. Lasagne. Briony grinned insanely and had to stop the urge to dance in her seat, she was so happy that Hades remembered her love for lasagne from the first time they had met.

"Lasagne please!"

Briony laughed however she felt the need to say something, it might very well ruin the mood but, she felt she didn't want to operate under any false pretences around Hades. Briony wanted to let him know exactly what she was planning.

"Hades, even though this is lovely and so romantic. I meant what I said before...I am seriously thinking about resigning from my positions. Maybe trying to find my father, the way I feel now I could probably manage to kill him..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 pm

He laughed. "I knew it." He said reaching over to pull the metal thing of her plate to reveal a nice warm lasagna. "I already had it prepared i was just hoping you didn't have a sudden change of heart and go for steak of something." He smiled letting go of her hand so she could eat. He rested his elbows on the table and looked at her over his hands.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look in the moon light? It brings out your skin tone magnificently." He smiled his eyes flicking over her face ending up on her eyes.

"I know Bri but i'm gonna enjoy all the time i have left with you until you do and hopefully i cant change your mind in the process. Anyway eat up we don't want it to get cold now do we." He smiled lifting the metal thing off his own plate to reveal a steak. He shrugged "I'm a sucker for steak." He smiled giving her a wink before picking up his knife and folk.

"What do you like to do in your spare time?" He asked wanting to know her better.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm

"Just so long as you know. Don't want you thinking I'm going to be here forever."

Briony smiled gently at Hades and she accepted that he knew what she was planning to do and any thing that happened now he was aware that she wasn't going to be sticking around. It would just be for tonight, and that would be that. She stared in wonder at the lasagne and waited patiently for Hades to begin eating before she tucked into her own food.

She hoped that Hades wouldn't think badly of her, even though she was eating her food properly half the lasagne was gone pretty fast. Briony was just a lasagne monster and no lasagne would last longer than 15 minutes around her.

"Thank you," Briony blushed moving a stray strand of hair from her face "Your eyes look exceptionally intriguing in this candlelight."

Smiling sadly gazed intently into Hades eyes, she had never really taken the time to look before but they were so beautiful and intriguing. Briony could have guessed that Hades was a steak man because he seemed to be very traditional and traditional men liked their meat. Giggling a little Briony thought about what she liked to do in her spare time.

"I like to read novels, and sometimes I even write a short story of my own. Obviously besides my interest in the dark arts I have a lighter side...I play guitar and piano and I'm not a bad singer either. What about yourself?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:34 pm

He just nodded tucking into his steak. "Really?" He asked his face turning back into a smile he fixed his gaze on her eyes giving her time to look at them if she wanted.

"Really? That all sounds perfect to me. I can't imagine a life like it." He sighed sadly looking up from his steak. "I've never had much time for things like that i'm always training or working but i'm just feeling so tired all the time, i just can't seem to rest anymore. The time you spent the night in my bed was the best sleep i have ever had... i missed out entirely on my childhood because of it, although my brother did teach me to play the drum, you know before he died." He shrugged then got an idea. He stood up took her hand and led her to the other side of the clearing wanna play a game. I've never played a game before." He smiled positioning her so she face the centre of the clearing. "You ready? I have hidden something her in the clearing and you..." He smiled planting a kiss on her lips, "... have to find it." He smiled stepping aside. "Go a head i'll tell you when your getting close."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:16 am

"Oh, it's perfect alright," Briony smiled sarcastically "When you're alone most of the time with no-one to read your stories or hear you play...actually that might not be such a bad idea I'm out of practice I'd probably burst your eardrums or something."

Briony listened intently to everything that Hades was telling her, it all interested her and when he deliberately looked at her she blushed but she still gazed a little bit into his eyes. She couldn't resist. Briony ate the last of her lasagne and smiled happily, now she was full and surprisingly she was warm probably from the heat of all the candles.

"I'm sure you'll find another lucky woman who will have the same effect on you, but, it was a pretty good nights sleep for me too. Very comfortable." She winked cheekily at him

Her eyebrow raised when Hades pulled her from her chair, she realised what he was doing and she giggled. It was obvious that he had never played a game before, but she would change that tonight, she would make sure they had fun on their last day together. A tiny bolt of electricity went through her when he kissed her and Briony gently kissed him back placing her arms around his neck so he couldn't move away while she was kissing him.

"Oh really? What is it I'm looking for?" Briony laughed

Not having a clue what she was supposed to be searching for she walked over to some of the trees on the edge of the clearing and Briony searched in their branches and roots. Nothing to be found. She looked at Hades despairingly, she was truly rubbish at these sorts of games. Wandering over to the other side of the clearing she checked those trees and she couldn't find anything. Grumbling a little Briony walked dejectedly up to Hades.

"I can't find it. Give me a hint...please? I would hate to have to use Four Points and cheat."

Grinning wickedly she then pulled her best pouting face as Briony stood in front of Hades.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

He laughed, "I'll remember to wear ear plugs to stop that from happening. I love it when you blush, you look so cute." He smiled tilting his head to the side just pausing to look at her some more.

He shook his head."I don't think there will love, you the only person i have ever felt anything for, i don't think i can feel like this towards anyone else. It's just not gonna happen." He stated, he truly couldn't feel this about anyone else. "Well what can i say i pick only the best." He winked back at her smiling, he just could help but smile in her presence.

He laughed as she clung onto him, but he couldn't help but to cling onto her too. If this was their late night together he was gonna spend it close to her as possible. "You'll know when you see it." He smiled not wanting to let her know.

He watched her move around the clearing with a smile on his face, he couldn't wait for her to find it he just hoped she'd like it. "Right it's not in a tree or bush its more stone." He smiled being careful not to look at the cave to the right of him. "That help?" He smiled. "Right stand still and close your eyes, try and find the magical pull." He said placing his hands on her shoulders. "Concentrate on it them move towards it."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Briony smiled a little and moved a strand of hair from her face, she beamed at the clue that Hades had given her, that made it a whole lot easier for her to find whatever she was looking for and she also presumed that it would have some sort of magical property. Wondering slightly what this might be Briony moved around the clearing, walking to the cave at one end of it, a smirk on her face.

As she walked inside she focused herself, searching for the magical energy like Hades had told her too, she wanted to walk deeper into the cave Briony seemed to be drawn into it. Opening her eyes a little she could only just see from the lights of the candles outside, but they were reflecting off something. Smiling again she walked over to the object, reaching out her hand and she pulled out a bracelet, a beautiful ornate silver bracelet.

Grinning wildly she bounced out of the cave and over to Hades, jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his waist, her hair flying over her face as she did so. Placing a small kiss on his lips she giggled.

"It's so beautiful Hades! Thank you so much! I don't have a gift for you though..." Briony pouted
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

He smiled as she walked deeper into the cave, he knew she would find she was one of the smartest people he knew. He caught her gently in his hands holding her close to his body as she kissed him, he never wanted this night to end. "I wasn't sure you would like." He smiled. "You have already given me my gift, you being here is more than i have ever wanted and one gift from me is never going to be enough to make up for that." He smiled pushing her hair away so he could see her beautiful eyes. "I have but one more gift for you my love." He gently lifted her down and took hold of her hand gently pulling her further into the cave, making sure to light his wand first so no darkness came to them. At the end of the cave sat two leather jackets one for her and one for him.

"I know how much you love the smell of leather so i brought you your own." He smiled picking it up and holding it so she could easily slip her arms through. "Now you have two things to remember me by when you leave." He frowned he had no idea what he was going to do once she was gone.

"Come lay with me at the caves mouth, the sky is almost as beautiful as you tonight." He smiled walking back out to the clear night sky.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Briony held Hades tight and for a moment she didn't want to let go, she wanted to stay and be with him for as long as he would have her but as soon as she had thought that the look of anguish on Richard's face from two days ago washed over her once more. She let him lead her wherever he wanted to take her, turns out it was back into the cave, without knowing what she was doing Briony tightened her grip on Hades hand as the darkness crowded around.

"Not another gift Hades, seriously, you're making me feel bad."

She smiled a little but inside she felt like she wanted to cry, she couldn't stay here much longer and remain resolute about what she wanted to do. Briony thought that she couldn't leave if she kept these feelings for both men, she needed to distance herself from him. Grinning she slipped her arms carefully into her new jacket and brought the lapel up to her nose taking in a deep breath of the comfortable leather smell.

"You really are too kind Hades. You're making me feel awfully bad now for not getting you a gift."

Wondering what she could possibly give him at such last moment that would be of any consequence. Briony could remember one thing that she could do, but, it kind of neglected the whole 'I'm not going to see you ever again' thing she had going for her.

Moving to the mouth of the cave she lay down next to Hades, her hands behind her head looking up at the twinkling stars as they shimmered and glowed in the sky above.

"You'll manage without me Hades, there are plenty more fish in the proverbial sea."

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm

"It's not really a gift if i brought one for myself, they were a set." He smiled. "I've already told you, you just showing up is the best gift you could ever give me."

"I don't think i will Bri, i'll go back into my old self where i can't feel pain. I can't stand losing people, i don't think i can take losing someone else." He closed his eyes remembering his mothers face as she lay dead on the floor, then the fear in his brothers eyes as he knew he could never win this battle. He opened them and looked straight up at the sky.

"Let's not talk about that now, please. Let's just enjoy the time we have left." He smiled turning to look at her. "I love you Bri, i know that's not what you wanna hear right now but i couldn't stand it if you left without me telling you." He sighed turning to look back up at the sky. "How long you been playing the guitar?" He asked changing the subject to a much happier one.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Briony smiled happily as he changed the subject she supposed that was for the best and she didn't want to keep depressing him with the talk of herself leaving it wouldn't be a very good end to their last day together. She too looked up at the stars once more and laced her fingers in Hades, moving her gaze from them to his eyes.

Without really thinking about what she was doing any more Briony moved from her uncomfortable position on the floor to lie her head on hades chest listening intently to his heart beat. It calmed her down and she nuzzled her head into his jacket, inhaling the smell once more. Briony traced the buttons on Hades waistcoat absent mindedly then proceeded to draw little circles with her fingers on his stomach.

"I first started to play guitar when I was about 11 years old, so that's 11 years I've been playing. I'm much better at that than I am the piano, I'm a bit rusty on the old key skills. How's work going?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Hades smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer. "I could stay like this forever." He smiled kissing the top of her head. "Wow, you must be quite the expert." He smiled. "I play piano often it was my mother plan she just loved to listen to people play. Perhaps i could play for you one time should you ever happen to be passing by." He smiled drawing circles on her neck to sooth her.

"Works, work the normal kind of things that need doing, poor Bel's just lost her family. I don't know what's going on this these kids anymore none of them seem to have had a nice up bringing." He sighed.

"Hows the kids shaping up in dueling?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 pm

"I am the expert." Briony gloated "Maybe one day if we should meet again."

Briony wrinkled her nose, even though she felt she should in some way sympathise with the girl she didn't. There was something about her that rattled her and she couldn't get along with her, that one lesson where she had to teach her arithmancy was just pure torture to her. Briony reached her head up and placed a small kiss on Hades lips, trailing soft kisses back down to his ear.

"That feels quite nice." She purred as he drew circles on her neck

She looked up into his eyes and she sighed happily, she was warm, full and she was lying on one of the most wonderful men she had ever met there was no way that today could get any better. Briony thought a little about the class she taught and she couldn't really say they were doing very well...at all...

"To be honest Hades they annoy me, hardly any of them turn up for class and the ones that do don't seem to show any passion for the subject. It's driving me crazy!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

He smiled "That feels nice thank you." He said bringing her chin up with his finger so he could kiss her again, making sure to continue the circles on her neck with his other hand.

"What and that kid wants to be a Malfoy i warned him especially in a lesson as important as yours." He shook his head after everything he had done for that kid and he goes and disobeys the one order he gave him.

"I'll have a word with them my love. I promise." He pulled her back down to his to his chest stroking her hair away from his face.

"What's you favorite animal and place?" He asked wanting to know as much as he could before she left.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

"Hades, don't be too hard on him...he's going through a tough time at the moment, he needs some space and time to adjust to what's happening."

Briony chuckled a little bit at Hades question, it was a little lame but she supposed that he wasn't really used to having a proper conversation with anyone. Smiling gently as he continued the circles on her neck Briony sighed and moved her lips back up to Hades and kissed him softly once more, gently biting his lip before drawing away.

"My favourite animal? I like cats, I have a cat of my own she lives up in the castle with me but I don't suppose you will have seen her she lives in my room mostly. Her names Marcy."

Pausing for a little while she lay her head back down on Hades chest and grinned kissing his stomach through his clothes and looking up into his eyes again.

"My favourite place? Curled up in front of my fire at home with a good book, Marcy on my lap as a little hot water bottle. What about you Hades, where in the world makes you the happiest just by being there?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

"I suppose but he doesn't seem to care about his family, he's more bothered about the fact his mother actually tried to save him before she died. That is really confusing him, she had never shown he she cared before." He said looking up to the stars.

"Really, it just so happens my animagus is a Leopard." He smiled. "Is that close enough?" He smiled he kissed her with more force this time trying to get the most out of it before she playfully bite his lip. He smiled and pulled her back to kiss her forehead.

"Most people prefer somewhere like Paris or France not the little things like that, but that's what i like about you Bri you like everything i crave. My favorite place right now is here, in this clearing with you, i've never really had a favorite place before but now i do, our special place." He gently tapped her on the back. "Here i wanna try something." He said sitting up once she had gotten off him. He stood up taking hold of her hand to help her up too. "Tell me what is the fastest you've ever travelled at?"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 am

Briony nodded a little when hades told her about Arsen she could actually understand that, if her mother had actually tried to help her when her father had been in one of his moods then she would still be alive today. Alas, she wasn't. Not that Briony was actually bothered about that, after all, she was the one who had killed her. Snapping back to what Hades was saying she smiled widely.

"Oh, best not turn into your animagus around me then, you'll end up being stroked into submission, seriously, it's a surprise Marcy's got any fur left since I stroke her so much. My animagus isn't cuddly mines a hawk."

She tried to ignore the fact that Hades wanted to like the same things as her, even though normally she would have said that he could come around any time and they could sit by the fire, it was something she wasn't going to suggest. Especially since Richard had kind of branded it 'their thing' and she was planning on never seeing any of them again.

Briony smiled as he kissed her once more and although a little confused by what he was doing she sat up with him, one eyebrow raised as if to ask what was going on. Then she got on to what Hades was going to do, she wasn't sure if it would work very well but...it certainly would be funny.

"Um...I don't know however fast floo powder goes. Why Hades, what are you planning?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:34 pm

He smiled planning to do exactly that. "Come here." He said bringing her forwards to plant a kiss on her lips. He turned around so his back was to her. "Jump on my back, we're going for a run." He said turning his head to look at her before bracing himself for her jump.

"I am able to take two forms one a black leopard and the other i'll give you one guess. If you get it right you get a kiss, you get it wrong then i give you a little scare." He smiled

"I'm not planning anything my love i like to be spontaneous." He winked. "Take things as and when they happen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:38 pm