Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Secret Place || Lena/Anya

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Secret Place || Lena/Anya Empty Secret Place || Lena/Anya

Post by danie Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 am

Anastasia walked towards a random table at the end of the library. She sat down and took out text book by text books and stacked them all up until it resembled a small mountain. I wish I was in a mountain so I wouldn't have to do homework she thought to herself as she took out her parchment and quills.

I'll start with... transfiguration, she though once more as she took out the book from the huge stack.

"Oh I knew I shouldn't have signed up for so many classes," she scolded herself. She'd rather be wandering out in the lake or be hanging around with her friends at this moment but the darn homework was preventing it!

After a while, she had finished more than half of it. She quickly casted the drying spell on her parchment, rolled it up and placed it with the others.

I think I deserve a break, she thought to herself and finally looked up. She hadn't realized she had someone else sit at the same table as she did.

"Hey Lena," she whispered and grinned. "What are you doing in the library?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Secret Place || Lena/Anya Empty Re: Secret Place || Lena/Anya

Post by Rora Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Lena looked up from her book as she heard someone call her. She shut her eyes, hoping for the life of her that it wasn't Ksenia again. That... girl annoyed the life out of her, and that was all she didn't need right now. The day in front of her was going to be a rough one if she didn't get all of her homework done.

She turned to face where the voice came from and her smile widened at once when she saw it was Anya. She laughed lightly, mostly in relief and partly because it was a mannerism of hers to do so.

"I'm always here, checking out books and all of that blah," she replied lightly, turning her chair around to face her best friend. She crossed her legs, as per usual "You?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:15 pm

By the way Lena closed her eyes, Anya knew something had annoyed her friend which made her laugh, "I suppose you've been waiting for your 'other' best friend?" She joked in reference to Ksenia.

"Hm, I probably never spotted you then," she frowned lightly. Whenever she was in the library, it meant Anya wasn't able to study in the common room for whatever ruckus which was often happening in the Hrabrost tower. It was usually stupid boys who had a problem and wanted to fight everything out instead of talking. She mentally rolled her eyes at the current fight that was happening.

"I'm here doing homework," she replied. "One of the sixth year boys in the common room thought his girl friend was cheating on him with fifth year and decided to pick a fight. Really stupid because the girl is probably the most loose of them all in the tower and the guy is stupid enough to pick a fight on someone younger than him!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 am

"Ew... how dare you say that, Anya!" Lena whined, gently whacking Anya with a book. She knew it didn't really mean anything, but whacking people with a book was always fun. "You do know that if she were my best friend, you'd be my worst enemy? And then I'd be tempted to kill you." It was no secret Lena Vorstenbach and Ksenia Sokol were Worst Enemies For Life, and they hated each other with a fiery passion. "I wouldn't really kill you, Anya, but you know... Ksenia Sokol's a bitch."

Shrugging her shoulders, Lena nodded. "Well, I'm always over there," she replied, gesturing to a group of shelves furthest from the door. "That's why you probably didn't see me. Ah well. You see me now, don't you?" She chuckled quietly at the thought.

Lena bit her lip. "You need help with that?" she asked. She then got a piece of five-foot long paper from her pocket, all covered in hear neat handwriting. She started rolling her eyes at the mention of drama. Honestly, some people are so dramatic at times. "That is why I don't hang around the Common Rooms, my dear Anya. And that guy? He's a coward"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 am

Anya laughed rather loudly which earned a 'Shhh!' from the assistant librarian when Lena retorted to her comment and lightly smacked her with the book.

"Of course you wouldn't kill me," she stifled a laughter. "I'm too awesome. You wouldn't dislike me even if you were her best friend."

"That would make a lot more sense," she mused as she looked towards the section of shelves she pointed out. She smirked playfully, "I now know where to find you when I want to bother you!"

"Uhm," she thought for a moment after she offered her help. "No, I think I'm good. I'm almost done. "Thanks for your offer though."

She shrugged, "Sometimes I feel like Rhys, Kait and a couple other Hrabrost kids are the only sane ones." Anya rolled her eyes. "Anyways, coward he is indeed."

"I'm sorry, by the way," Anya said after rolling up her last parchment. "For Herbology. I thought you would want to partner up with Rhys so I asked Frodo." It had been bothering her slightly so she thought it was a better idea to tell her now. Besides, she was her best friend so she knew she could tell her anything.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

After the librarian had shushed them, as soon as she had her back turned, the Uchitel put her middle finger up before turning back towards Anya. "Pfft. As much I don't like to admit it, true that!" Lena agreed. She held her hand out for a high five, tilting her head to the side.

Lena planted her face in her heads and then rested her hands on her chin, looking down at the floor. "Great!" she muttered in mock despair. 'Now I wish I didn't say that." She then looked up at her best friend and stuck out her tongue in feigned disdain.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, they're not exactly sane, but yeah, I get what you mean." They weren't sane at all - not even Rhys - but they were definitely the only Hrabrosts Lena would think was definitely worthy of a piece of dark chocolate.

Lena waved off Anya's apology without another thought. "No worries, dude," she replied emotionlessly. Lena didn't really care, to be honest, and since Rhys and her actually did pretty well, she was also quite happy.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 pm

"Lena!" Anya scolded as she her best friend stuck out her finger to the lady. "That's rude! At least have the decency to do it to her face!" she smirked at the last part, laughed lightly and returned her high five.

"Well yeah," she trailed off. "I mean, we're pretty sane in the idea that we don't go picking useless fights with everyone and anyone. I swear one day they're going to go ballistic and fight everyone and get kicked out. Now that I think about it, I hope it's soon..."

"How has your day been?" Anya asked Le. "How are you and Rhys?"

outfit
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:01 am

"Ooooh... an entire school composed of me, you, Kait, Rhys, Nyx, Phillie, Lora, Dyl... well, you know the drill..." Lena laughed, imagining that happening. Well, life would be an awful lot more peaceful. And they could all sit on the same table and try not to argue. Well, there would be arguments, of course: food fights.

Lena bit her lip. Her relationship with Rhys, if she had to be completely honest, was getting kind of... well, boring. "Rhys and I? The usual talk, make out, talk again about worries, blah," she said rather plainly. She twirled her hair around her finger. She couldn't tell Anya that perhaps... she might not love Rhys the way she used to. Maybe it was just her hormones messing with her though. "Other than that, my day was awesome. You?"

lena's only wearing her shezzy uchitel robes.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 am

"That sounds about great," Anya mused. "I think we could totally take over the school. We can get rid of the annoying people, no lesssons, no homework, no parents and so much more free time!"

She slammed her hands on the table, earning a glare from the librarian. She rolled her eyes before looking back at Le, "That's it! We're doing this!" She was joking though but it would be intreasting to see how they would interact. "Maybe we should do an entire week during holidays and just spend time with eachother. Why do I have a feeling that I will curse someone by the end of the week?" She laughed.

Anya frowned, "Well you don't seem satisfied." She thought about it for a moment, smirked and playfull winked, "Maybe you could... I don't know, spice it up a little?"

"But I'm glad you're day has been awesome," she grinned. "Mine has been full of homework but it's been... intreasting. I mean I got to spend time with Ye-" She stopped halfway with his name. She had decided that she was going to keep it quiet until her feelings were reliable and if the guy actually asked her out on a date. So far they had only been spending time together. "Yellow. I got to spend some time with the color yellow. It's quite a nice color if you think about it."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 am

"Yeah! We can change the rules too!" Lena agreed, a mischevious smirk spreading across her face. "For example: No curfew. Firewhiskey is needed at all times. If you can't handle being fun, get the fuck out." She laughed at the thought. Imagine! Taking over Durmstrang... "Or I can be Headmistress, if I want to." She shrugged her shoulders.

The librarian had glared at Anya and the Uchitel flipped her hair and rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Anya, that librarian is so, sooo annoying," she whispered, leaning towards her friend's ear. "She does look bloody familiar, though... perhaps she's a graduate? She only came here this year."

Lena shrugged her shoulders. "Since we're not allowed to use magic outside school, no, you can't curse anyone by the end of the week." Her eyes widened at a thought lighting up in her head. "Oh. My. God. Anya! You're soo going home with me this summer!" she announced, clapping her hands. The librarian glared at her again and Lena rolled her eyes in disgust.

"No. We are not doing anything... kinky. I know I'm too young for this, but I'm all for it. It's him I don't want to taint," she said honestly, shrugging her shoulders. Well, it was true - one of Lena favourite points of Rhys was his innocence. She then asked Anya, her chin resting on her hand, "Do you think I should try skydiving with him?"

Tilting her head to the side, Lena observed Anya curiously. "You, technically, cannot spend time with a colour," she began skeptically, "and also, if I know you well, Anyaschka, you hate yellow. Come on, Anya. I won't tell. You know I won't." She then made puppy eyes at her best friend, even though she knew it wasn't very cute.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 am

"Well, I don't know about the firewhisky," Anya admitted. After all, she wasn't a huge fan of alcohol and Lena probably was too drunk to realize that in the party that she didn't like firewhisky. "But changing the rules and you being headmistress sounds amazing as long as I get to be deputy," she winked playfully.

"Maybe she's got something up her ass too," she murmured. "And perhaps, she's probably has. I think I remember seeing her last year..."

"Don't kill my dreams Le!" Anya whined and her eyes widened at Lena's suggestion, "G-go home with you f-for the summer?" The idea sounded wonderful. The idea of saving herself from another summer of torture sounded amazing. The idea of not having one of the unforgivable curses cast upon her sounded even greater. "I- the answer is yes. I'd love to come over to your home over the sumer holidays!" She grinned.

"I don't mean it like that!" She glared slightly to her best friend. "I meant it more like try and go do some crazy things! Like you suggested- Skydiving sounds great- whatever skydiving is." She hated not knowing much about the muggle world.

"I can spend time with any color I'd like, thank you very much," she laughed lightly but Lena had a point. She wasn't fond of the color yellow after all. "I know that Le and I trust you, I really do! I just-" she sighed and laughed when she saw her friend's eyes go soft. "I just want to know that I really have a thing for this boy, you know? What if I tell you and then the next day, I don't feel like that again? It's just sort of hard because I've never really liked someone that way... but I promise you will be the first to know once I'm serious about my feelings." She stuck her hand and pinky out, "Pinky promise."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 am

"Pft, fine, deputy. We might - might - exempt the bit about firewhiskey," Lena replied, rolling her eyes. She could only nod at the mention of the librarian; she wasn't exactly interested in talking about her many flaws anymore.

"Right. Either the Vorstenbach Manor, or Hayes House, I don't really mind which," she replied plainly, writing it down on a piece of parchment so she could owl Alex later and see what he thought of the idea. The Hayes House, unknown to anyone but Alex, Patricia and of course, Lena herself, was technically abandoned. Only Patricia would use it, but she would be free to lend it to Lena if she begged for it. "It's gonna be bloody fucktastic!" grinned the Uchitel. Imagine what they could do for two months, all on their own! That would be the best summer yet...

"Skydiving," began the girl, her eyes widening with excitement, "is when you get on a Muggle helicopter and you jump from the sky a thousand feet above you. But don't worry, you have parachutes!" She laughed, carefully omitting the part where people have died from it.

Lena snorted as quietly as she could. "Yeah, sure, whatever," she replied with distinterest. She then curled her pinky tightly around Anya's. It went without saying that the blonde would keep Anya's secrets safe without a doubt. And plus, she knew what it was like to doubt her own feelings.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 am

"Might?" She rolled her eyes playfully, "You mean, you will!"

"Alright I'll go home with you this summer," she confirmed. It's not like her parents waited for her to arrive when the ship was docked. They usually waited for her brother and then they left because the didn't want to interfere with the 'other people.' Their fancy way of saying blood traitors and mudbloods.

"Pah-rah-chootes," Anya said as she let the word roll off her tongue. She tried it a few times in a whisper until she got the word right. She made a mental note to search what that was later.

"Thanks," she smiled appreciatively as their pinkies entwined. "I really do appreciate it Le. That's why I love you and the fact that you trust and respect my decisions."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Grinning, Lena nodded. She got a quill from the back of her pocket and quickly began to write a note for Patricia in English on her piece of parchment she had prepared in front of her. She hated writing in English, since half the words looked very coarse compared to her native German or Finnish. The grammar was a million times easier, though, and that was good.

"Parachutes, yes," Lena repeated, this time in her clear, not-so-heavily German accented English. She liked speaking the language, though; the cadences in some of the consonants are not as harsh as they are in German.

The Uchitel could only laugh lightly at Anya's reply. "Sure, I can wait," she grinned, "and besides, if you two were meant to be a couple, I'm sure I'll see you two in the corridors soon enough!" She laughed mischeviously at the fact.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 am

"Wha-what do you mean you'll see us in the corridors?" she asked as she turned cheeks turned a dark shade of red and saw her friend writing a letter.

She sat the for a few moments, thinking whether or not the idea of finishing her homework now was good or bad. She need her procrastinating skills to improve but she was in desperate need to get out of the castle. After all, it was mid-morning on Saturday and they could still make it to the village near by.

She faced her friend with a smile as an idea came popped into her head, "How would you like to join me at Pʹyanyĭ Balerina in about an hour? I'm in desperate need of a new book and to get away from the gloomy castle. How about it? I'll buy you two rounds of firewhisky." She bribed her best friend. Anya knew it would be difficult to get some but she was sure she could manage to get her at least one round.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am

Lena banged her head on her palm when Anya was ridiculously blushing. "Get your mind out of the gutter, Miss Telsa!" she snapped, rolling her eyes. She removed her head from her hand, which she laid down gently on the table. "I only meant that I would see you two holding hands and whispering endearments, like Rhys and I are!" She chuckled at the thought of that. Now, if only she knew what her guy looked like...

Lena's eyes widened. "Yes!" she grinned. She then flung her arms around her friend, holding her tight. "You're the best friend ever, you know that? And not just because of the firewhiskey!" She laughed lightly at her best friend. "Anyway, I better get ready, shall I?" She ran out of the library to get some wonderful new things for her day; it was going to be a blast!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm