Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson One - Second year

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Second year Empty Lesson One - Second year

Post by Nova Doherty Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:05 pm

The young professor, Nova Doherty, was walking to the Quidditch Pitch. She was feeling rather well that day.

The brooms were already neatly moved to their positons, and all what was missing were her students and she waited patiently for them, hoping they wont come late or she'll have to punish them on her first work day and first day as head of Slytherin.

The fact that there was only one second year student who is taking her subject, bothered her very much.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Second year Empty Flying

Post by Flora Evans Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 am

Flora walked into the Grounds, the clear periwinkle sky and the light breeze lifting her mood instantly. The professor was waiting alone. 'Hello Professor' she greeted politely and stood beside a broom.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson One - Second year Empty Re: Lesson One - Second year

Post by Nova Doherty Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Her smile was especially warm for her only second year student. She had great plans for her and she felt like now that she can be devoted only to her, Flora will be learning faster than her 3 years or even 4 years.

"Hello, dear", she said and then continued, "because no one else will be coming, maybe we should start right away? School brooms are to your left, you are free to choose them or if you have your own you can use that."

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Henrietta, or most commonly known as Herni, jogged to her flying lessons. She had, sadly, arrived to Hogwarts late and was most angry at herself for waking so late and being tardy to her class. She raised an eyebrow as she slowed down her pace when she saw there was only the Professor and another student she didn't recognize. Had class been over so fast or had she arrived early. She checked her time table once more and noticed that she was only fifteen minutes late.

"Oh Merlin," she mumbled to herself as she approached the professor. "Excuse me Professor, I apologize for arriving late, I will make sure it will never happen again. However. I'm not sure if the Headmaster informed your about being in this class?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 am

"Mrs. Edwards, how nice of you to join us", Nova told her cooly. "Well, since it's your first offence, you wont get punished", and then added. "But don't let it happen again."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 am

"I promise it won't," Henri smiled ecstatically as she grabbed a broomstick and stood next to the other girl with Ravenclaw robes. She was happy that she was allowed to stay, "What is today's lesson, Professor?"

"Hello, I'm Henri," she introduced herself to the other girl.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 am

"Today's lesson will be something simple, but highly healthy and relaxing for you - we will do our first circles. Now that you are in second year, you are allowed to fly, and I mean really, really fly, not just to get up from the ground", she responded, smiling.

"Shall we start?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:23 pm