Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) Empty Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Aurelie sat down at the Hufflepuff table. It was fairly early for breakfast, and not many students were around. So she was surprised when someone slid in the seat next to her.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Melanie walked into the Great Hall, it was almost empty, or the Ravenclaw table at least had only five people on it.

She looked over at the other tables and finally found someone she knew.

"Morning!" she exclaimed when she slid down in the seat next to Aurelie, ignoring that it was the Hufflepuff table "How are you today lovely?"

Before Aurelie could answer there was a loud sigh behind them.

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Mary cursed her best friend silenlty for leaving for breakfast without her as she entered the Great Hall.

She looked over at the Ravenclaw table, but didn't find her blonde friend anywhere.

Her eyes flickered around the room until they stopped at the Hufflepuff table. Of course.

"Melanie, you do realize you are a Gryffindor?" She sighed and shook her head before sitting down in the seat on the other side of Aurelie "Morning Aurie," she added with a smile.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 am

"Gryffindor?" Aurelie laughed. "I thought she was a Ravenclaw. Oh, never mind. Nice to see you, both. Seems that I won't be eating breakfast alone as I thought." She smiled. "So, what's up, you two?" Then she grinned. "Hey Mary, did you hear about what Mel and I did to Anyara?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:22 am

"That was me being sarcastic," Mary explained blushing "I'm not good at it," she then laughed "I'm making fun of her mostly, because Hades threatened to make her a Gryffindor, and she doesn't want that." She explained quickly before grabbing some toast and smearing butter all over it.

Taking a bite she then answered Aurie's question "Yes I did actually, you two are so dead!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

"I know," Aurelie said, cracking up and giving Mel a high-five. "I LOVE THAT PROFESSOR! SHe is sooo awesome!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

"She is indeed!" Melanie agreed and slapped her hand together with Aurie's

"And no Mare, I am NOT a Gryffindor, I'm a Ravenclaw that sits at the Hufflepuff table.. but then again so are you."

She reached out for Mary's toast "Thanks," she said as she took a bite, ignoring the glares. "Who do you think will kills us the first? Nico or Anya?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 am

"Dunno," Aurelie said, tearing off a bit of Mary's toast. "I think Nico. You? oh, and thanks Mary for the toast."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:31 am

Mary glared, ripping her toast back. "Thats my effing food, get your own!" she stuffed what was left of her bread in her mouth.

"I hope you get killed." She then said grumpily "I'm still surprised the Professor didn't report you back to Hades! She must be really patient to be able to deal with the two of you!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:34 am

"Noooo," Aurelie said, dragging out the word. "She's just awesome."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 am

Shrugging Melanie leaned forward to grab her some eggs and put the on her plate.

"She is a really great professor," she answered but with a smirk. "And beside Aurie and I are totally lovable, who would want to put us in detention?!"

Before Mary could retort, Melanie stuffed a full fork of eggs into her mouth "Here you go Mary, now you have tasted my food and I yours." She laughed at Mary's expression "Anyways, when do you think Nicky will ask her out?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am

"I'm reckoning if we keep meddling, it'll take about two weeks," Aurelie said, smiling beatifically. "I think they would be such a cute couple..sigh...as cute as Arsen and Belinda!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

"There are too many couples in this school," Melanie scowled for a short second. "No just kidding, at least they are all cute... Especially Nico and Anya, if they would just admit their feelings to each other"

She sighed, turning to Mary. "Oh Common, stop being pissed at me, I'll let you talk now..."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 am

"I think that Nico and Mary would be cute if he and Anya weren't so perfect for each other....Hmmm...."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 am

"I'm not pissed," Mary rolled her eyes "I just don't like eggs," She narrowed her eyes at her friend before turning to their other friend with her eyes practically shooting flames at her.

"I don't like that dude!" She said frustrated "I feel bad for Anya, you girls are meanies...Mean to everyone, me, Anya... hell I even feel bad for Nico!"

(OOC: Sorry Nico .. xD)
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 am

Aurelie felt like she had been slapped. "I-I-I'm mean?" She bit her lip and looked away, poking at her food a little harder than necessary. Maybe she was mean, she thought, but she honestly didn't mean to be. And she got a right laugh out of it...Aurelie speared a sausage and bit down on it.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 am

"She doesn't mean it Aurie dear, she's the mean one." Melanie rolled her eyes at Mary, and comfortably patted on Aurelie's back.

"So what are we doing with this Nico business, to me it sounds like he also likes MARY!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 am

"This is a muddle," Aurelie agreed, and then smiled at Mary. "It's a complicated love triangle. BUt hey, Mel and I aren't in it! Mel, do you plan to get into a relationship with anyone? I don't think I will. After all, everyone else is all WOW and I'm just like, shy shy shy." Then she blushed. "That was stupid."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:20 am

"Uhm, no I don't think so... we are only eleven," she rolled her eyes "I just want to do good on my first year... play some pranks on people... play matchmaker for my friends" She winked at Aurie,

"Is Mary still ignoring us?" She looked over at Mary that sat in utter silence and ate her breakfast.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am

"I don't know," Aurelie said, and then hugged Mary. "Hey, cheer up, girlfriend." She smiled at Mary.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 am

"I will cheer up as soon as you stop teasing me," She rolled her eyes but hugged Aurelie back. "You both are incredibly crazy, you know that? And I'm sure that in the end of this school year you won't be able to count your detentions!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 am

Aurelie laughed. "Love you too, Mary," she said and ate some more food. "So, what do you guys have today? I'm in a bunch of classes."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am

"Classes.. then some more classes... and then... you know what? MORE CLASSES!" Melanie exclaimed with a scowl.

"And then if the weather is nice, I'll probably go down to the Enchanted Lake,"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Allie glanced at the Slytherin table as she walked into the Great Hall and nearly choked on her spit when she noticed NICO was actually SMILING. Not a creepy evil smile either, it was a REAL GENUINE SMILE. And that wasn't what really bothered her because she had seen him smile when no one was around, no, it was the fact he was smiling at the back of Mary's head! Allie giggled then walked over to where Mary, Melanie, and Aurie were sitting.

"Hullo guys." Allie chirped then began to eat some bacon. "Mary do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you. . . from the Slytherin Table. . . very intently. . . and smiling?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 pm

"Morning Allie," she greeted as Allie sat down next to her, but scowled at the next sentence. "No? Because Slytherin's don't smile... at me, at Ravenclaws - at people. They just don't smile. Why do you ask?" she then raised her eyebrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:46 pm