Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 pm

"Yes you are... tiny." Melanie laughed and poked Allie in the stomach. "Yush, Slythclawpuffle.. I think it's a wonderful name!"

"Anyways, what do you all have planned today?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner Together (Mel, Mary and Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Aurelie pretended to be offended. "If you don't want to be at a Hufflepuff table you COULD leave....but we would all be SO terribly sad. Anywho, I really don't have that much planned for today...School, yadda yadda yadda...I"M SO glad it's the weekend."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"Yup," Melanie said and popped out the 'p' "I better not leave, you would cry for days if I left you," she poked Aurie in the side teasingly.

"Maybe we should like go out to the water together or something," she swallowed the last of her apple juice "When we can't bring it on ourselves to eat more," she laughed, but then turned 'fake serious' "by the way, tomorrow we're so eating at the Ravenclaw table!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

"Yeah, sure," Aurelie said, laughing. "Anything for you, my dearest Mel." She brushed a strand of her hair out of her eyes. "Stupid hair-it always gets in my eyes. It's too long!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 pm