Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN Empty 'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Anna wondered what was inside her package that she had received from her parents at breakfast. All she knew what that it looked like a big bottle and it was full of something. At first, Anna thought it was poison. But her parents wouldn't send her poison if they still loved her. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.

Slowly, Anna tore the brown parcel apart. As she tore it apart, she could see that it was a clear bottle, filled to the brim with something. As she tore more of the wrapping apart, she could tell was a label on it. Soon enough, all of the wrapping was off, and it was a bottle of fine firewhiskey.

The Ravenclaw blinked. Surely this had not been a mistake? She was thirteen. One three. And one way or another, her parents had given her something she had sworn to them, at the age of three, she had promised never to drink in her life. But the Ravenclaw then mused that most of the time, promises are made to be broken.

Anna slowly opened the lid. And she drank it, gulp by gulp.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN Empty Re: 'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Aquila was walking down the corridor when he noticed a door. Pausing he looked around him before openning it wondering what could be inside.

He opened the door to find a rather empty room.

"Hello?" he called out slipping inside. It was as he did so that he realized this must be the room of requirements, and he winced slightly at his memory of the last time he had been there - not one of his finer moments.

He looked and noticed an older Ravenclaw girl - he had remembered seeing her around the commonroom - drinking a rather large bottle of... something.

"That's a lot of drink for one girl."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN Empty Re: 'Cause I'm That Broken Hearted; OPEN

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Anna turned around in instinct when she heard a voice speak out to her. She swallowed her last gulp of firewhiskey, feeling the burning sensation go down her stomach, engulfing it in imaginary flames. It was another Ravenclaw boy she knew was several years younger than him.

"Uh, it is," she smiled. She felt like crying though. "Screw everything."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Aquila stared at the girl for a long moment.

"That is quite the philosophy," he finally said in a soft voice walking a little bit closer.

He pause a moment looking about him before coming back to the girl.

"It there something specific we are upset over - or is it just the world in general?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 am

Anna nodded, "Indeed it is."

Anna had also one other thing in her pocket. It was a packet of hair dye her mother had specifically made for her, since her hair was sensitive and all that. Best of all, it didn't need water. Just a lot of time for it to dry off. Also known as eight hours. Anna opened the packet and applied it to her hair as evenly as she could, and tied it up in a neat bun so it wouldn't touch the ground.

"The world is upsetting, young man," Anna reasoned.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Aquila watched as she went about putting some odd substence in her hair. As his curious nature dictated, he wanted to know what she was doing, but he managed to control his impulses for once in his life and refrained from doing so. For some reason he felt as if saying unnecciasary things would set her off.

Set her off to do what, he had no idea, but he was treating this situation as he imagained a muggle would treat a those things that exploided.

Slowly, he sunk to the floor and pulled his knees into his chest.

"Really? I don't know about that," he said softly, ignoring the fact that she was at most two years older than him, and he wasn't sure that made her old enough to call him young man, "I mean... sometimes things can suck - really suck - but to claim the whole world is upsetting? That seems a little... there has to be something good somewhere doesn't there?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am

Anna could tell that the young boy was wondering why she had dye in her hair. "What?" she bitterly spat. "It's just hair dye! Don't tell me you've never seen it before!"

Anna sighed, and she buried her head in her knees since she wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so much it was all she wanted. "You don't know what it's like for me!" she shrieked, her voice muffled through her tears.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Aquila put up his hands defensively but kept an easy smile on his face, "Fine then I won't tell you. Though I will say that boys tend not to have hair dye around that often... at least not the ones I talk to."

The boy watched the girl proceed into her own small break down, and he wanted to go comfort her, but he knew he wouldn't be any good at it. Not true comforting. He did jokes, and white lies that got him out of trouble.

"You're right I don't," he said quietly, "Do you want to talk about it? If not that's fine too. I can talk instead - I'm a great talker. Its one of my many talents."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 am

Anna shrugged, "Well, I think you'd look cooler in red. Jussayin'." In all honesty, Anna really thought that. "Oh darn, I forgot my manners: What's your name?"

Anna shrugged her shoulder. "Your choice," she replied, finally looking up.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:23 pm

"Red, Eh?" the boy tilted his head as he thought about it, "Maybe I shall try it one day."

"Aquila Turrow," he answer promptly, "Please to meet yeah." He wasn't sure if it was the type of setiment that one made when talking to emotionally distraught people but... well he wasn't going to take it back now. And besides, he did enjoy meeting people, so really it was the truth.

He gave the girl a look, "Hmm, well I don't want to take up all the time. Let's take turns." He gave her a small smile, "I'll start."

The boy looked around the room trying to think of something - anything - to babble about.

"Last time I was in this room I acted like a real... well, not exactly jerk but it wasn't my finest moment," he said slowly leaning back on his hands and spread across the floor, "I ran away from someone really important to me, and screwed up some stuff for a while."

He paused for a moment before giving the girl a slight smile, "Your turn."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:58 am

"Anna Tshering," she mumbled. "Kinda like Tshering is caring. Nice to meet you too."

Anna nodded, "Must've been a shame. I know what it's like." She sighed. "Last time I was here, I talked to my best friend for the last time in Hogwarts before she died." She then turned away. "Yeah, I said it. I finally said it."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 pm

"It was, but I think you beat me," he told her with a grim little smile.

"That's too bad," he bit his lip before asking, "What was your friend like?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Anna laughed lightly, though she sounded sad. Really, how could she describe her? "Uh, she's everything I used to be," she sighed. "Kind, friendly, shy, loving to try new things... do you see any of that in me now?"

Anna let a tear roll down her cheek. "So, Aquila. What was your friend like?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

"She sounds really nice, I am sorry I never got the chance to meet her."

He paused to really think about her question. "Well... I don't know. Your dying your hair on the fly. That seems like trying new things to me - or at least different. And, you are listening to me ramble on so that's got to be at least a little kind."

He gave her a smile hoping he was helping in some way.

"My friend?" he paused to think about it. "Tobi was nice, and good... and a tad bit mellodramatic," he smiled fondly although usually when he pulls that side of him out it annoys Quil, "but... just a really good guy; maybe too good - for me." He pause and realized he was using Anna's term and shook his head, "I mean, he is that... he's still around, somewhere - I think; maybe."

Quil shook his head. Talking about Tobi was just confusing him.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

Anna snorted, "Nice? Ha! If she were nice I'm in Slytherin and my hair is green."

Shaking her head, Anna said bitterly, "I've dyed my hair before. A long, long time ago. So it's not a new thing to me." She then took a sip of firewhiskey and sighed, "Kind and a good listener are two different things, Aquila. Just so you know." She smiled at him though, just to show she wasn't all bad, which may or may not be a lie. At least in Anna's perspective.

"You two weren't together, weren't you?" she asked, pursing her lips. "I don't have a thing against that, but just so I know that." Well, she really didn't. Her cousin was gay, and he happened to be the only one she liked, so what?

"No one is too good for anyone, Aquila," she replied peacefully. "Everyone is just as good for anyone as the next person is. And you're lucky you still have some hope of him being alive. Cherish it."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 am

Aquila shrugged at her denying comments, "Whatever. You knew her best."

He didn't really feel like arguing over such things. Besides, there were times when he could ba as stubborn as anythings so he understood when someone just wasn't going to admit defeat.

Quil gave her a little smile, "Was it really that obvious? I guess I'm not as good at hiding things as I thought." He gave a little laugh. Not that he had been trying to hid Tobi in the slightest. He merely didn't think he was announcing it.

But maybe he was.

"Yeah, I guess we were," he said sofly playing with the edge of his robe, "I mean... we never really were un...anything... so we still are? I don't know any more." He gave a little head shake as he got himself more confused than ever before, and he could feel the usual little spark of anger back there too - but he'd deal with that later.

"Alright - I think that covers my turn - Your turn again, Anna."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 am

Anna nodded. "I guess so," she replied.

Pursing her lips, Anna finally had to admit it. "I don't have anyone special."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Aquila listened to the comment, quietly thinking it through, and trying to find an appropriate comment to give in return.

Finally he shrugged, and gave an impish grin.

"I don't know, sometimes having someone specially is highly overrated," he shook his head, and continued to grin, "They can be highly taxing... and bothersome, but then you still have to be nice to them, cause you actually care whether they bugger off on you or not."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 pm