Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Through the Ice | CLOSED

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Through the Ice | CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Ice | CLOSED

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 am

Even though she was small, and looked younger than most people thought, Alyssa didnt take insults, or snide coments, especially from Slytherins.
    "I really doubt you would do that," She replied Icely, all previous nervousness gone, "and anyways, if you ever choose to have someone help you with your anger, I can get you a number. It's been told boys have anger problems when they're not, getting enough." Alyssa stood her ground, showing her father, mothers, and previously her own Gryffindor bravery. Her father, grandfather and most of her adopted family had been Gryffindors, and all of them hated stereo-typical Slytherins just like this.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:53 am

Azrali had been on her way out for a run with Argos, her wolf, when she noticed her Alyssa standing facing some older kid that made Az's skin crawl. Something about him made every bone in her body twitch. Oh, maybe it was the fact he was picking a fight with Alyssa. She'd heard of him, an older Slytherin that fit that description... Arsen, she thought. That's a muggle fire starter, isn't? she wondered.

"Someone bothering you, Padfoot?" Azrali asked stepping up behind the smaller girl, her hair slowly floating from it's usual platinum to a deep red, her eyes flashed to black.

"Nobody would be that stupid, would they?" a warning tone dripped from each of her words as she crossed her arms.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 am

Karma was heading for the Common Room when she noticed the other girl. She sniffed. Something about her she didn't like. She would leave, but she didn't like the look of her, and Aria was back there.

She glanced down, glad that Nightmare had appeared out of nowhere her small black kitten form hiding the ferocity inside her. She leaned against the Entrance Hall doors, watching with a hint of amusement, but didn't say anything. Not yet.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Alyssa smiled when she heard Az come up.
    "Just a Slytherin with an anger issue, I offered to give him name of someone who can help him with it, but I'm not sure if he wants it." Alyssa was glad to have someone else there, even though she was brave, it still felt safer with another person.
    "And he really doesnt look that stupid, so I dont think he'll bother us."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Karma eyed the girl, remembering her face from... oh.

She stepped forward, noticing Nightmare had turned into a panther as she stepped forward. "Alyssa." She said, her voice a bit condenscending. "Stop attacking my friends." She looked the girl up and down, Nightmare following her everystep, her amber eyes glowing.

She knew this girl. If only by name. Nightmare growled, low and menacing.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Azrali grinned and pushed her hair back, placcing her hands on her hips. "Well that's g--" cutting her off with a low growl, Argos appeared. He growled lowly at the student with red eyes, before turning his attention to someone farther off.

"What is it, boy?" He snarled, moving himself infront of Alyssa and Azra, hackles rising. She looked in the direction of her wolf's growl. The short haired girl that came up, a panther following her. Argos's icey blue eyes glared.

"Argos calm down. You," She pointed at the girl, "I don't know who you are, but don't talk to her like that." Azrali was attempting to keep her cool, but she doubted that was going to happen.

"Hey, Pad," She muttered to her friend, "who is that?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Aria gazed uncertainly between the other girls and Arsen - who'd yet to respond to the younger students'... whatever it was. The blonde wasn't sure. What she did know was that she did not wish to be caught in the middle of some dispute. She didn't know anything - and that included limited spell knowledge. Besides, Karma could handle herself, especially when Nightmare was in panther-mode. The half-vampire could probably handle herself without her familiar's aid, actually.

"Arsen, wait!" Aria called to the boy, going after him up the steps. "I want to go with you."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:07 am

"I'm not sure," Alyssa replied softly, "but she doesnt smell like the other two do, she smells...really good, and...also...verry verry lightly like blood. But that's hard even for me to pick up. There is definetly something diffrent about her, I don't smell blood on other people like I smell it on her." Seeing Az's wolf, Alyssa dropped one hand twords her waistline, incase she needed her wand, though she was ok at wandless magic, and verry good at muggle fighting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 am

Karma looked down at the girl with a smirk. "I'll talk to my granddaughter however I want." She said, eyeing the wolf. "I live in the House of Black, I know the family tree." She glanced at Alyssa, her face impassive. "Alyssa." She said again, her eyes sliding to the wolf, then the girl. "I'm not trying to be mean here, but you defend your friends, why can't I defend mine?"

Nightmare was still down in a crouch, snarling. Karma looked down at her. She could be mean, really she could. Potentially, with three and a half more years of magical schooling, plus the fact that she had superhuman strength and speed, both of them were literally gonners. But, why spoil the moment for a bit of family bonding? If she needed to become the one of the only two Blacks in school again, she'd do it in a heartbeat. Technically, she had already killed Lacey during Cobalts training, but why be nitpicky?

She looked at the First years. As a fourth year, she was pretty much towering over them. She had two and a half years of combat training and killing people, actual people, but her hands were twitching for a dagger. Not a wand. She usually only used magic as a last defense anyway.

"I really don't want to hurt you, Alyssa."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 am

Alyssa looked up at the Girl who came up with a panther next to her. She smelled familiar, vaguely like someone she knows. Then, when the girl called Alyssa her granddaughter, she thought no way! Thats not possible, but then she realized the girl smelled like a Black. Its true that all families smell slightly diffrent, crazy as it seems, but the genes let off a verry slight smell, normal people can't smell it.
    "You know my dad? You know what happened to him? I dont want to fight, but I dont like being insulted, especially when people talk down to me. I have more power than he could know." Alyssa wasnt mad at the girl, she was blood, and the one thing she knew her father taught her before he died, was you didnt fight family, unless absolutely nessesary. But she hated feeling like people didnt take her seriously.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 am

"Hurt her?!" Azrali laughed, a daring smirk playing on her lips. "You don't seem to understand, I won't let you." She was daring the girl to even attempt at hurting her friend, family or not. Argos, definitely protective, was snarling at the girl before us. Az looked down at her familiar. Argos was not a puppy, yet he didn't appear to be old at all, with no grey hairs, but having been her brother's familiar before her's his was a brilliant opponent. His brilliance definitely equaled out Az's tempermental, impulsive, attitude.

Az cocked out her hip and rested a hand on it, "Argos, constanta*" She commanded in a soft tone, Argos calmed slightly, but his jowls still vibrated in a snarl, and the hair on his hackles still stood. "Bun baiat**" She murmured.

"Wait, this chick is your grandmother?" Azrali rubbed her temples slightly, "What the bugger is going on here?" She finally snapped. She'd heard of the Black family, who the Hell hadn't? But she didn't know their was anyone besides Alyssa in the Blacks here. She didn't have a good feeling about all of this.

((*steady **good boyArgos only responds to Romanian commands, most tailored so people can't command him. ))
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:09 am

He laughed. "You really don't know me well enough to know that. I've turned two professors to dust in the past few months. There's nothing i wouldn't do." He smirked before letting his hand spring to light with fire. "Girls love me, i never get tired so i can go alllll night." He smirked. "Which is alot more than some troll puffle can say. Where'd your mother find you? In a ditch?" He said turning to look as someone else came towards them.

"I suggest you keep that mutt away from me, if you like him alive." He said looking at the wolf. All animals hated him because animals sensed things humans couldn't.

"Oh a puney human with a nose. What do i smell like then puffle?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets. He was under no threat here, no first year could do wandless magic and she definitely didn't have a wand to hand.

"Ooo scary. The ickle puffle has power." He laughed. "A useless power when set against us no doubt." He smirked.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 am

Alyssa bristled at his words,
    "Actually I'm adopted so instead of your parents being stuck with you, my parents chose me, and anyway, you obviously underestimate me, becuase I can sense things even better than animals. And if you where smart, you wouldnt act like I'm no threat, your friends with her," Alyssa nodded her head to the black haired girl, "So even before whatever happened, happened to her, you must know she was powerfull. The Black family has incredible power, few from our family aren't extraordinary." She then looked at the black haired girl, "How are you my grandmother when your only three years older than me? I dont understand what you mean. Can you please explain!" Alyssa was almost desperate, but made sure to not show it. She was used to hiding how she really felt.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 am

Karma smirked. "I didn't know your dad, no. I'm older than you, but not THAT old." She said. Karma WAS only fifteen, while Alyssa and her friend were around twelve, thirteen, if they had an early birthday.

Karma finished walking, standing beside Arsen. Nightmare sat down behind her. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, greeting him with a grunted "Hothead."

"My name is Karma, loser. Karma Black."

She looked at the girls wolf, a smirk forming on her face when she noticed that they spoke Romanian Commands. She was tempted to tell it to attack Arsen, just to see it die, but she tried to act at least a bit human.... for her granddaughter.

"You do know there's another one of Sirius's decendants at this school, right? Gryffindor, by the name of Lacey." Karma pointed out, almost out of the blue. She'd been taking Occlumency, and could read minds a bit.

"Explain? to You? Girl I just met? Hell no." She said to Alyssa. "I don't care if your my family, I was raised an only survivor of the clan, I'll act that way too, Lacey or no Lacey."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 am

Alyssa wanted more information, and she wasnt giving up without a fight.
    "Well, I know everyone in the Black family, learn at a verry young age that its Black before everyone else, family first, family pride, that's why you have to memorize everyone on the family tree up to 4 generations back. I didnt learn the whole family tree, because my dad died before I could finish, but even I know some of the rules. Blacks first, that was pounded into me since I was able to talk! Please!" Alyssa was desperate, "I need to know! You dont have to be the only survivor...I'll tell you what I know about how my dad died. It had something to do with people trying to get rid of the Black family! You could be in danger too! We should stick together for protection." She knew she was grasping at threads, but she really needed to know, anything to connect her with her father. She only knew him for 5 short years, but she could vividly remember those years, and needed to feel connected with him. The girl was good at Occlumency she could tell, a naturaly Leginimans, she could feel when she entered Alyssa's mind. But Alyssa didnt push her out, she wanted the girl to know how important it was to her.
    "At least tell me your name and who your parents were!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 am

"Im not under estimating anyone, if anything im over estimating you puffle. The day you get it into your head that you are only human will be the day you become less stupid." He said slightly slower than usual to make sure she understood. She must be a simpleton if she thought she could beat him.

"I can make fire do my bidding whether that be burning someone till they are nothing but ash or keeping them from burning someone like Karma." He said. She was an idiot if she thought her blood was fire proof.

"Come on then puffle take your best shot." He said taking a step back and holding his arms out. "I promise i won't even incinerate your insides. Even if that would be fun."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 am

"Well, as nice as your offer is, I'm advanced in defensive elemental spells, and before your little flame puff reached me i would be incased in either Ice or water, but I dont want this to come to fighting. I would rather we just call this even, you dont insult me, and i wont insult you. I dont want to fight, we would be evenly matched anyways, and i dont feel like having a detention when i could be flying instead." Alyssa turned explectantly back to the black haired girl, the boy was arogent, and really starting to annoy her, much more, and she wasnt sure she'd b able to controll herself. She had always been taught to let no one insult you, or your family, so this was going against everything she had ever known.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 am

Karma snarled, her nice facade cracking. "Okay that's it. No." She said, stepping closer to Alyssa. "I don't care, anymore. Stop being desperate. That's one thing Blacks never are." She pulled out a dagger, her biggest one, at the small of her back of course. "I will cut you to pieces myself I ever hear you beg and slander my family name in the same sentence." She took a step backwards suddenly, so fast it was as if she'd never moved at all. Her dagger was away so fast, it was as if it'd never been out.

She burst into laughter. "Elemental Magic? What are you Twelve? You can't be that good." She changed her voice, as if talking to a small child. "Alyssa. You are twelve. Learn some actual magic before you try and fight older students." She then smirked, her cocking her head to the side. "Evenly matched? What a joke!"

"Demon Boy. If you aren't going to burn her insides, why even bother letting her try and attack you? Either incinerate her and be done with it, or leave her alone." She pushed on Arsen's shoulder gently, to make sure he was listening to her. "Come on, Hothead. It wouldn't be a fair or fun fight anyway..." she tilted her head to the side. "Though, I was kinda looking forward to Nightmare tearing that wolfie to shreds. She needs the practice."

Nightmare purred, as if in agreement.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 am

He laughed. "Nice try kid but you're a second year even the smartest kid in your year couldn't pull off elemental spells, which might i add would be a waste of energy seeing as fiendfyre isn't effected by water." He smirked. "And yes i am hot enough to pull that off."

He turned to Karma in amusement. "Where the hell did this one come from? No one is equal to me." He smirked. "Unless you know some other demon walking the planet?" He laughed.

He nodded. "Alright, you live this time puffle. Cross my path again and next time you wont be so lucky. I'll be watching, where ever there is a fire i shall be." He said before turning to go back to the slytherin common room.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:11 am

Karma smiled back at the girls, winking before following behind Arsen. "Hopefully I'll see you guys later, when the fight would be fun." And she was off to the Slytherin Common Room, Nightmare following at her heels.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 am

Aria had stood by, unnoticed, while the others exchanged words. The attitudes of the younger students piqued her curiosity, so she studied them intently.

Just mortals.

Turning away, the blonde followed after her housemates, thinking how even she wasn't foolish enough to purposely antagonize a half-demon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:29 pm